Ambassador xp and forum activities not showing up

Discus and support Ambassador xp and forum activities not showing up in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi im new to Ambassadors, yesterday i have been answering forum questions like crazy but getting no Exp and when i look at my dashboard activity it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LegendDolby1986, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Ambassador xp and forum activities not showing up

hi im new to Ambassadors, yesterday i have been answering forum questions like crazy but getting no Exp and when i look at my dashboard activity it does not show up why is this pk

:)

LegendDolby1986, Dec 12, 2018
  2. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Mine finally caught up thru the 5th this afternoon, whew.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

As the others already said, it's a known problem.

Please check the known website issues channel in the Discord chat as well for further information, and as the others suggested to post this in the private Ambassador Forums.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Exactly, I didn't really word it as I should have. Bit of a brain freeze moment
  5. LegendDolby1986 Win User

any replies i do on any forum dont show up in activities
  6. {Parity} Win User

Yes, we all feel your pain. Keep on posting you will see the rewards soon. Happy Gaming.
Thema:

1. Ambassador xp and forum activities not showing up - Similar Threads - Ambassador forum activities

2. Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?: IS there any Xbox live Ambassadors or Moderators on this Forums page can help me? Regarding the xbox support or a way to contact the Customer services by phone etc, sunce I've trying to contact...
  3. Ambassador Access forum?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Access forum?: Hello, I have an issue trying to view the Xbox ambassador access forum I was an ambassador before my I had gotten a content removal for my gamer tag. On the ambassador site it states under the...
  4. Ambassador Forum Posts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ambassador Forum Posts?: OKAY, so I've been a Xbox Ambassador since 2013, and it seems like nobody visits the Forums very often anymore. It says that likes on forum posts gains XP. It's odd because I've gotten likes on...
  5. Please remove me off the Forum Ambassador as I did not mean to sign up to the program.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please remove me off the Forum Ambassador as I did not mean to sign up to the program.: Hello, I have accidentally signed up to the Forum ambassador program on this link: https://xcl.xbox.com/Apply.aspx I was the bottom one I didn't mean to sign up to. I was seeing what the...
  6. Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank: So today I was an Ambassador and couldn't access the Ambassabank and have made posts about it but about 11 hours later, I can not access the Xbox Ambassador forum. As you can tell, I have the...
  7. Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank: Hey guys, I'm a member of the Xbox Ambassador program, but for the last few weeks I can't access the Ambassabank or Ambassador Forum. I know this isn't the right place, but since I can't...
  8. Been Getting Alot Of Trolling on The Ambassador Forum.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been Getting Alot Of Trolling on The Ambassador Forum.: What Should I Do for Harassment and Cursing? dc747039-a01a-4004-b7e1-005e3ffb769f
  9. Community Ambassador Forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    Community Ambassador Forum: i recently became a Community Ambassador and I'm still unable to access the Ambassador forums and although it doesn't really matter the ambassador badge is not showing up yet....
  10. Cannot access Ambassador Forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access Ambassador Forum: Hello~ I'm a new Xbox Ambassador and I'm having some trouble accessing the Ambassador Section of the forums. I'm trying to access the address here:...