Ambassador without access to ambassador forum and ambassabank

Discus and support Ambassador without access to ambassador forum and ambassabank in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My gamertag is DieHardTWB and microsoft live [MOD REMOVED] @Xboxsupport tried helping me then directed me to make a post. Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CaseyLilly, Apr 18, 2014.

1. CaseyLilly
    CaseyLilly Guest

My gamertag is DieHardTWB and microsoft live [MOD REMOVED]

@Xboxsupport tried helping me then directed me to make a post.

Thanks

:)

CaseyLilly, Apr 18, 2014
  2. XGN Umbra 7
    XGN Umbra 7 Guest
    Ambassabank?

Hey there everyone, I have been inactive for a little while now, and when I try to access the ambassabank, it won't let me! It still says that I'm an ambassador, and that I can access the ambassador forum, profile, etc. It also says that I am still an ambassador!
    But it won't let me access the ambassabank!

XGN Umbra 7, Apr 18, 2014
  3. Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank

So today I was an Ambassador and couldn't access the Ambassabank and have made posts about it but about 11 hours later, I can not access the Xbox Ambassador forum. As you can tell, I have the Ambassador Specialization: http://i.imgur.com/qWTjesZ.png

I had a problem accessing the Ambassabank only and now it's the forum. It also says that I need 1,500 Gamerscore and clearly I have more than that.

BigDaddyAmerica, Apr 18, 2014
  4. CaseyLilly
    CaseyLilly Guest

Sorry I just realized this took me to the wrong topic for this post. I apologize. I don't use the forums typically. I've only helped members via the chat system, which seems to also not work for me anymore.

CaseyLilly, Apr 18, 2014
  5. Hi there the ambassador chat system all only for in the ambassador bank as other chat system that used to work such as Skype messenger have been removed.

Please take ur time getting used to the new forum and have fun but please restrain your self from posting your email on the forums to avoid unauthorized access if some one has your email through the forums or other services related to xbox etc

Thanks for posting have a great day ! Ambassador without access to ambassador forum and ambassabank :)

StrongStyle xD, Apr 18, 2014
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Might be worth reading the forum "do'd & don'ts " here

Daft Badger, Apr 19, 2014
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Might be worth reading the forum "do'd & don'ts " here
  9. StrongStyle xD Win User

Hi there the ambassador chat system all only for in the ambassador bank as other chat system that used to work such as Skype messenger have been removed.

Please take ur time getting used to the new forum and have fun but please restrain your self from posting your email on the forums to avoid unauthorized access if some one has your email through the forums or other services related to xbox etc

Thanks for posting have a great day ! :)
  10. Daft Badger Win User

11. CaseyLilly Win User

Sorry I just realized this took me to the wrong topic for this post. I apologize. I don't use the forums typically. I've only helped members via the chat system, which seems to also not work for me anymore.
  12. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox ambassador

If you can access the ambassabank then you should be able to access the ambassador forums, ask there.

My guess is, its because you are not actually an ambassador yet, if the profile you are posting on is the one you are using on the ambassabank.

Wait till you get your badge then try again.
Thema:

1. Ambassador without access to ambassador forum and ambassabank - Similar Threads - Ambassador without access

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. XBOX AMBASSADOR SUPPORT

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX AMBASSADOR SUPPORT: How do I get support? I've already sent emails, several in fact, I've posted on Twitter on all social networks and they never respond or return emails. df5ad74d-c768-4a86-b9be-b3eb04cb018a
  4. I was denied Xbox ambassador how do I get in?

in XBoX on Windows
    I was denied Xbox ambassador how do I get in?: I was denied Xbox ambassador for no reason. My account is cleaned and I have no prior bans. I just want to be an ambassador 491aa710-10ab-48ac-8712-671e319885f7
  5. So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...: So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even though i have enough gamer score the website still says I dont. Can anyone help. I tried refreshing the page...
  6. Xbox Ambassadors quests not completing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Ambassadors quests not completing: Hello, I'm a newly joined Xbox Ambassador, and when trying to complete the "Get Started" quests those aren't validating. I click on the respective links and in the newly opened window it says...
  7. Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life: Me and the Person was on a game and I was just messing around and and he spelt a word wrong and I corrected him the starts getting angry and we had a little fight and I said no cuz words or...
  8. Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?: IS there any Xbox live Ambassadors or Moderators on this Forums page can help me? Regarding the xbox support or a way to contact the Customer services by phone etc, sunce I've trying to contact...
  9. Hi I want to leave as an ambassador

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I want to leave as an ambassador: Hi I want to leave ambassador 95ced167-5fc6-4968-82a7-ff6629e89311
  10. i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation: One of my xbox friends contacted me stating that he no longer saw my xbox ambassador logo. I went to log into my xbox ambassador account and it said I was removed but didn't give me an...