Ambassador Signup Error

Discus and support Ambassador Signup Error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Signed up and "enrolled", however, other than completing all of the quizzes in a few hours I cannot help anybody in the Ambassabank. I click on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Taniakay66, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Taniakay66
    Taniakay66 Guest

Ambassador Signup Error

Signed up and "enrolled", however, other than completing all of the quizzes in a few hours I cannot help anybody in the Ambassabank. I click on the "I'll take it!" but nothing happens. I figured if I wait a day or so it would just eventually work, but it's
    almost been a week now..

:)

Taniakay66, Jan 1, 2014
  2. swelding
    swelding Guest
    Cannot signup for XBOX Ambassador program

Trying to signup, click all the boxes, hit confirm, website just sits there eventually unchecks all boxes stating error message:

An

unexpected error has occured on Signup User. Ambassador team has been notified

to resolve the issue

Help?

swelding, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Amato147
    Amato147 Guest
    Ambassador sign up error

i keep on getting this error when i try to apply for the ambassador program:

"An unexpected error has occured on Signup User. Ambassador team has been notified to resolve the issue"

Amato147, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Ambassador Signup Error

Hello @Gotham Rises!

I would definitely suggest posting this over in the Ambassador Forums at this
    link here
    . The Support Staff would able to better assist you since this is where they usually help Ambassadors out at.

Hope this helps!

Killerbee OWN, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Killerbee OWN Win User

Ambassador Signup Error

Hello @Gotham Rises!

I would definitely suggest posting this over in the Ambassador Forums at this
    link here
    . The Support Staff would able to better assist you since this is where they usually help Ambassadors out at.

Hope this helps!
  6. TM Clerical Win User

Error trying to apply for XBL ambassador

I am also getting "An unexpected error has occured on Signup User. Ambassador team has been notified to resolve the issue."

Is there any other possible way to sign up for the Ambassador program?
  7. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Error trying to apply for XBL ambassador

Thanks, x Pro Brett x. You are encountering the same error message, "An unexpected error has occurred on Signup User. Ambassador team has been notified to resolve the issue.", correct? If this is the case than the Ambassador team should have been notified
    of this. However, I will follow up with them as well to make sure they are aware of the issue. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention!
  8. Zhukov-462296FC-6AA4 Win User

Is it bad?

@Sparkstormer I had to contact Xbox Support on Twitter to help me with the signup problem and that's what they told me. That an Ambassador told them my GT was inappropriate.
  9. mobile7 Win User

Ambassador Program Help

I can't get mine to go past the signup. When I try to join the Enforcement United it says I'm not an ambassador. I don't know what's up either.
Thema:

Ambassador Signup Error

1. Ambassador Signup Error - Similar Threads - Ambassador Signup Error

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. XBOX AMBASSADOR SUPPORT

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX AMBASSADOR SUPPORT: How do I get support? I've already sent emails, several in fact, I've posted on Twitter on all social networks and they never respond or return emails. df5ad74d-c768-4a86-b9be-b3eb04cb018a
  4. I was denied Xbox ambassador how do I get in?

in XBoX on Windows
    I was denied Xbox ambassador how do I get in?: I was denied Xbox ambassador for no reason. My account is cleaned and I have no prior bans. I just want to be an ambassador 491aa710-10ab-48ac-8712-671e319885f7
  5. So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...: So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even though i have enough gamer score the website still says I dont. Can anyone help. I tried refreshing the page...
  6. Xbox Ambassadors quests not completing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Ambassadors quests not completing: Hello, I'm a newly joined Xbox Ambassador, and when trying to complete the "Get Started" quests those aren't validating. I click on the respective links and in the newly opened window it says...
  7. Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life: Me and the Person was on a game and I was just messing around and and he spelt a word wrong and I corrected him the starts getting angry and we had a little fight and I said no cuz words or...
  8. Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?: IS there any Xbox live Ambassadors or Moderators on this Forums page can help me? Regarding the xbox support or a way to contact the Customer services by phone etc, sunce I've trying to contact...
  9. Hi I want to leave as an ambassador

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I want to leave as an ambassador: Hi I want to leave ambassador 95ced167-5fc6-4968-82a7-ff6629e89311
  10. Ambassador issue, I need some help

in XboX Insiders
    Ambassador issue, I need some help: Hello there, I’m fairly new so please bare with me. I was informed by a staff on Xbox support chat to discuss my issue in hopes I could get some help A few years ago before the pandemic I was...