Ambassador Reinstatement

Discus and support Ambassador Reinstatement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I’ve called support who told me to post in the forums again. This is the third attempt to get help. I appreciate any information. I’ll repost... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yohan Goose, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Yohan Goose
    Yohan Goose Guest

Ambassador Reinstatement

Hello, I’ve called support who told me to post in the forums again. This is the third attempt to get help. I appreciate any information. I’ll repost the original message I wrote.

Hello Xbox Friends,

I've been an Xbox ambassador for about 2-3 months and have just recently reached my bronze tier which I was pretty proud of. I received my badge for my Gamertag profile which was super cool as well. I was recently communications suspended by enforcement
    and I had no idea why so I disputed it on their main website. They agreed that I should not have been suspended so they removed the suspension almost immediately rather than leave the suspension until November
    27thas planned.

I then realized my badge was missing on my profile and after logging into the Ambassador website I was notified that I have been removed from the ambassador program due to recent "bad behavior" I've had. I understand after researching that if you were
    removed from the Ambassador program for misconduct that it is permanent and you may never rejoin but I shouldn't have been removed to begin with which is why my suspsension on Xbox was taken down.

I called Xbox support and they told me that they don't have any tools to help me with this issue and that I should post here for assistance. I would like to be reinstated into the ambassador program and reclaim the profile badge I earned because I
    never should have been suspended to begin with and support agreed. Any information or anybody with the power to reinstate me would be greatly appreciated. I'm not too familiar with keeping up with these forums so if I need to repost this info somewhere else
    on the site I gladly will. I just don't believe the "permanent removal" of ambassadors rule should apply to people who were wrongly suspended to begin with especially after they prove their innocence by filing a dispute against the suspension and having enforcement
    agree that it was wrong and then taking the suspension off.

Thank you again for any info and I hope to be reinstated as soon as will be allowed

:)

Yohan Goose, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Ambassador Reinstatement

If you know who your CM was, you can reach out to them. Otherwise, you'll want to send an email to L: xboxambs@microsoft.com to contact Ambassador staff.
  3. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

Ambassador reinstatement

The Only reason I can really think of is a suspension or violation of terms of service, don't think they remove ambassadors from the program because of inactivity, because I have friends that were inactive for over 2 years and they're still part of it, so check your enforcement history or email them from the email that Obsessive Power posted, hope you get it sorted out and good day. 😊

Regards,

Brian O.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Ambassador reinstatement

5. ngocphi Win User

Ambassador reinstatement

Fyi if you had a violation (including suspension). and was still in the program there was a bug in the system that prevented removal it was earlier this year they did a mass removal of affected accounts that were supposed to be removed but weren't
  6. Jayhab4real Win User

Xbox ambassador removed

An ambassador was reinstated with the same issue as yourself a few days ago. They posted on here and someone reinstated them, so fingers crossed and sit tight!
Thema:

Ambassador Reinstatement

1. Ambassador Reinstatement - Similar Threads - Ambassador Reinstatement

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. XBOX AMBASSADOR SUPPORT

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX AMBASSADOR SUPPORT: How do I get support? I've already sent emails, several in fact, I've posted on Twitter on all social networks and they never respond or return emails. df5ad74d-c768-4a86-b9be-b3eb04cb018a
  4. I was denied Xbox ambassador how do I get in?

in XBoX on Windows
    I was denied Xbox ambassador how do I get in?: I was denied Xbox ambassador for no reason. My account is cleaned and I have no prior bans. I just want to be an ambassador 491aa710-10ab-48ac-8712-671e319885f7
  5. So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...: So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even though i have enough gamer score the website still says I dont. Can anyone help. I tried refreshing the page...
  6. Xbox Ambassadors quests not completing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Ambassadors quests not completing: Hello, I'm a newly joined Xbox Ambassador, and when trying to complete the "Get Started" quests those aren't validating. I click on the respective links and in the newly opened window it says...
  7. Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life: Me and the Person was on a game and I was just messing around and and he spelt a word wrong and I corrected him the starts getting angry and we had a little fight and I said no cuz words or...
  8. Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?: IS there any Xbox live Ambassadors or Moderators on this Forums page can help me? Regarding the xbox support or a way to contact the Customer services by phone etc, sunce I've trying to contact...
  9. How do i get reinstated as an Xbox ambassador?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get reinstated as an Xbox ambassador?: I loved being an ambassador but quite few months ago i lost my status. It said i was removed but i never broke any guidelines. I apparently had a 7 day ban i didn't even know i had. My boyfriend...
  10. Ambassador reinstatement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador reinstatement: Hi I would like to know why I was removed from the Ambassador program and if I could be reinstated I tried to log in today and got a message saying I was removed but I haven’t had any violations...