Ambassador program problem

Discus and support Ambassador program problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; what is going on I was on the ambassador bank and was talking to people ended the chat as I helped the person out and refreshed the page to see what... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Darkshadow2814, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Ambassador program problem

what is going on I was on the ambassador bank and was talking to people ended the chat as I helped the person out and refreshed the page to see what new problems i can sort out and then I get this

You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program. This could be due to a lapse in your Xbox Live Gold Membership or an Enforcement
    action on your account
    . For additional support, please visit the Ambassadors Access Forum.

1. My gold was renewed back in October 2017 so should be no problems there.

2. I have no enforcement actions against my account and I wont as I help people on xbox not to get an enforcement.

3. The ambassadors access form just takes you to the games form that's no help.

I have not done anything wrong why has this showed up I want to help people with xbox problems but I cant as apparently I have been removed from the ambassador program even tho my account is clean sort this out I hope this is just an error on you part I
    want to help people If i have been removed then I im not happy at all because it makes me happy to help people with problems but this has made a big problem for me as Im on the ambassadors chat bank about 12 hrs a day helping people out Please for my sake
    sort this If this is not back and working for me by tomorrow morning I will be calling microsoft and getting an appeal to fix your errors.

:)

Darkshadow2814, Jan 9, 2018
  2. Pecorleone
    Pecorleone Guest
    Ambassador Program Problem

Thanks, but it still thinks I am in because I have the Ambassador badge on my profile in the forums.

Pecorleone, Jan 9, 2018
  3. Pecorleone
    Pecorleone Guest

I didn't know which sub forum to put this in, so I thought this one was best.

I signed up to be an Ambassador a while ago, and everything was fine but lately I cant do any of these "Ambassador" things because it says I am not an ambassador. It also said I might be going through a GT change, but I changed my GT months ago. After all
    of this, I STILL get emails from the Ambassador program wanting me to help but I can't! Is there any way to fix this problem or will I have to reapply?

Pecorleone, Jan 9, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You'll want to try sending a message to XboxAmbassadors or Mister Sconnie for assistance.

Smwutches, Jan 9, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

Problem in Ambassadors Program.

If you haven't already, you'll want to try using the "report a bug" link on the bottom of the ambassador's site to report the issue. You can also post in the Ambassador forums for assistance.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Ambassador Program Problems

Your not yet an ambassador,wait to be fully accepted, then you can ask these types of questions in the ambassador forums.
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

Ambassador Program Problems

It is possible that he was accpeted. There is a problem with the forum badges right now so he might not have it. See my level says 6 but I am actually a level 12(star emblem thingy). If you have received an email stating that you were accepted into the program
    please make a post in this forum
    forums.xbox.com/.../2590.aspx
  8. DairyDude999 Win User

If you have not had any actions taken against your Xbox GamerTag, have followed the Ambassador Community Guidelines, as well as the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and Code of Conduct, and haven't been inactive for 60 days you should try reapplying.
  9. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Ambassadors programs problems

Greetings, The Skoteg. This is an issue that I would recommend making a post on Microsoft Answers about your email notifications going to the wrong address. They should
    be able to help you further regarding your question. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Ambassador program problem - Similar Threads - Ambassador program problem

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...: I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and was ignored, no response... Theres NOTHING on my acct saying why i was removed, i havnt been suspended or...
  4. i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation: One of my xbox friends contacted me stating that he no longer saw my xbox ambassador logo. I went to log into my xbox ambassador account and it said I was removed but didn't give me an...
  5. how can i gain more points on the ambassador program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i gain more points on the ambassador program?: how can i gain more points on the ambassador program? 35d66dd3-61d6-461f-a4e4-2742100de576
  6. Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?: Hello I recently was locked out of my account on xbox live… i’ve gone through the appeal review to ask why this had happened yet i’ve gotten 0 responses and i need help to understand what i’ve...
  7. Xbox Ambassadors Program Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ambassadors Program Problem: Hi, So i've had this problem for like 2 weeks where i have not been able to use the xbox ambassador program because it says i got removed from it, but i'm 100% sure i have not done anything...
  8. Is it possible for me to rejoin the Xbox ambassadors program.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible for me to rejoin the Xbox ambassadors program.: A while ago I joined the Xbox ambassadors program but after I was kicked to a report that was my first and only offense on Xbox. I want to know if there is anyway to rejoin. I’ve tried Microsoft...
  9. Problem after joined ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem after joined ambassador program: hi, i have a problem with Ambassador program. If i open join page i can see this message "You are a member of this program." but when i click on mission page there's a problem: "In order to view...
  10. Problem regarding the ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem regarding the ambassador program: Hello I joined the ambassador program today using Microsoft Edge on my Xbox One, but I accidentally pressed B on my controller. Now I cannot access my missions because when I try to do so using...