ambassador problem

Discus and support ambassador problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; sorry everyone if this post is not inits place or shouldn't be posted here but i have a problem applying to the ambassadors community it says that i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by InEdited gamer, Jan 5, 2014.

1. ambassador problem

sorry everyone if this post is not inits place or shouldn't be posted here but i have a problem applying to the ambassadors community it says that i don't have the gold membership nor my gamerscore is more than 1500 but actually i have a gold membership
    and a gamerscore of more than 2700 i guess

thanks in advance

:)

InEdited gamer, Jan 5, 2014
  2. tha_villain
    tha_villain Guest
    Preview Program Level, do you know yours?

You sure that isn't the XBOX ambassador level? (I think ambassador is the right namelol)

tha_villain, Jan 5, 2014
  3. ambassador problem

Hey there Yoshi! I'll take a look at where you're at in the process. Can you also check to make sure that your WLID and contact (live.xbox.com/.../ContactPreferences) email were
    both correct when you applied? Let me know, thanks!

Mister Gwyther, Jan 5, 2014
  4. ambassador problem

Hey there

Welcome to the forums

I can see that your gamertag does meet the requirements. Now you have posted on the right lines, however contacting the Official support Agents will be more quicker. To do this please follow the link bellow, it will take you to a post where one of the support
    agents have posted on.

forums.xbox.com/.../527888.aspx

Once here, please scroll down to the bottom of miss ermway's post. Then where the stars are, continue looking right from there, where you see some more icons like the report post ect..

One of the Icons you will want is the Mail Icon. Simply click on it and this should bring up a pop up window saying 'start conversation. From there enter your problem and send her a message. She will then be able to investergate the issue further and contact
    you back

I hope this helps you with the issue you are having

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 6, 2014
  5. WickedCueball Win User

Ambassador program issue

The issue is an ambassador issue and should be in the correct forum. This is the support forum for xbox live account problems not ambassador problems. The correct place is the ambassador support forum. Changes are your questions about ambassadors problems
    will not get answered here. They will only get answered in the ambassador support forum.
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

ambassador problems

Are you having problems on the Ambassador website, or on the Ambassador forum sections (which are closed to non-Ambassadors)?

There are reports on the Ambassador support forums that people are currently unable to load the Ambassador site (a problem I am personally encountering). This may be connected to your issue.
  7. EdragonXX Win User

Xbox Ambassador

Anarchy, I suggest to you post your problem on Ambassadors forum. When you joined with AMbassador program they suggested to you to post all ambassador posts and problems there.
  8. SilentGamer895 Win User

Ambassador Problems

Have you had any enforcement action levied on your account?
  9. Charity EU Win User

Ambassador problems

Regarding badges @DCtheAssassin they have to be added manually but right now that's the lowest priority.

@masterBlume your best bet is contacting Miss Ermine about the situation as she's got whole thing under her control, or Lambda, but try posting in the ambassador support forums as you're more likely to get a response from Xbox Support there;

forums.xbox.com/.../2590.aspx
Thema:

ambassador problem

1. ambassador problem - Similar Threads - ambassador problem

2. Xbox Ambassadors Program Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ambassadors Program Problem: Hi, So i've had this problem for like 2 weeks where i have not been able to use the xbox ambassador program because it says i got removed from it, but i'm 100% sure i have not done anything...
  3. What its the problem with a new ambassador webpage.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What its the problem with a new ambassador webpage.: i dont understand that the page are new what the problem with this. d1822cb0-8728-472f-bb1c-b010298771b1
  4. Looking for a x box ambassador to help me with my problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for a x box ambassador to help me with my problem: my gamerscore leaderboard isn't updating and my gamerscore is behind 68da82e9-2f73-4be9-8bb5-e63c3dd62874
  5. Ambassador program problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador program problem: what is going on I was on the ambassador bank and was talking to people ended the chat as I helped the person out and refreshed the page to see what new problems i can sort out and then I get this...
  6. Problem after joined ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem after joined ambassador program: hi, i have a problem with Ambassador program. If i open join page i can see this message "You are a member of this program." but when i click on mission page there's a problem: "In order to view...
  7. Ambassador programme problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador programme problem: Hey guys, I'm trying to join up to the ambassadors programme but it won't let me. I would loove if someone could help me out as I have be an xbox gamer for 15 years and would like to take it a...
  8. Ambassador join problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador join problem: So my brother came over and we played Xbox in the living room and I got tired and went to bed but my brother stays in the living room and continued to play but he got in an argument with some one...
  9. Problem regarding the ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem regarding the ambassador program: Hello I joined the ambassador program today using Microsoft Edge on my Xbox One, but I accidentally pressed B on my controller. Now I cannot access my missions because when I try to do so using...
  10. Ambassador Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Problem: So I have been an ambassador for a while now, almost a year, and recently after inactivity I decided to come back and answer some chats, the "apply page" still says that I am signed up for...