Ambassador Apply Trouble

Discus and support Ambassador Apply Trouble in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey... As you see, i cant apply to ambassador program, it says i need gold membership and 1500 gamerscore... I have a gold membership, and i have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by R2 SniPeZ, Jan 5, 2014.

1. R2 SniPeZ
    R2 SniPeZ Guest

Ambassador Apply Trouble

Hey...

As you see, i cant apply to ambassador program, it says i need gold membership and 1500 gamerscore...

I have a gold membership, and i have over 1500 in gamerscore, i can even check on my xbox, it says 1565....

Please help guys.. I want to apply

:)

R2 SniPeZ, Jan 5, 2014
  2. my ambassabank and ambassador chat doesnt work

Hello Im having trouble with my Ambassabank too it says "Looks like you're not an Ambassador... Head over to the Apply Page to see if you are eligible!" and I went to the Apply Page and it said That You are currently signed up for: Ambassador. I don't know
    why but I've been signed up for at least a week or more Please Help.

BloomingDrip581, Jan 5, 2014
  3. ambassador problem

i tried to apply for the ambassador program and i didnt get a email saying i was accepted or denied so i tried to apply again and it says im a ambassador already why cant i apply

Zodiac-55E003DF-D957-4A57-8376-125AD0E813E0, Jan 5, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Ambassador Apply Trouble

Hey there. Please tweet @XboxSupport, send a PM to Miss Ermine, or an email to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 5, 2014
  5. R2 SniPeZ
    R2 SniPeZ Guest
    Do you work at Xbox Live Ambassador Program?

R2 SniPeZ, Jan 5, 2014
  6. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest
    Hello again DeadKillers. Xbox LIVE Ambassadors are not Microsoft employees. Yes I am apart of the Xbox LIVE Ambassadors program, you can tell by my badge, but we do not "work" for Microsoft. More of a volunteer program. Ambassador Apply Trouble :)

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 5, 2014
  7. R2 SniPeZ
    R2 SniPeZ Guest
    I know... Thats why i wanna join.. Btw.. I tweeted now

R2 SniPeZ, Oct 31, 2018
  8. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Ambassador Apply Trouble

Hello again DeadKillers. Xbox LIVE Ambassadors are not Microsoft employees. Yes I am apart of the Xbox LIVE Ambassadors program, you can tell by my badge, but we do not "work" for Microsoft. More of a volunteer program. :)
  9. R2 SniPeZ Win User

Ambassador Apply Trouble

Do you work at Xbox Live Ambassador Program?
  10. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Ambassador Apply Trouble

Hey there. Please tweet @XboxSupport, send a PM to Miss Ermine, or an email to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.
  11. R2 SniPeZ Win User

Ambassador Apply Trouble

I know... Thats why i wanna join.. Btw.. I tweeted now
  12. MetalGear59 Win User

Trouble applying to become a Community Ambassador

Hej !

Sometimes, those errors no longer appear when you refresh the page ;-)

Try this, it should work ! (it works for me)

Otherwise, do as Miss Malevolent said by waiting a few days ! :)
Thema:

Ambassador Apply Trouble

1. Ambassador Apply Trouble - Similar Threads - Ambassador Apply Trouble

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. XBOX AMBASSADOR SUPPORT

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX AMBASSADOR SUPPORT: How do I get support? I've already sent emails, several in fact, I've posted on Twitter on all social networks and they never respond or return emails. df5ad74d-c768-4a86-b9be-b3eb04cb018a
  4. I was denied Xbox ambassador how do I get in?

in XBoX on Windows
    I was denied Xbox ambassador how do I get in?: I was denied Xbox ambassador for no reason. My account is cleaned and I have no prior bans. I just want to be an ambassador 491aa710-10ab-48ac-8712-671e319885f7
  5. So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...: So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even though i have enough gamer score the website still says I dont. Can anyone help. I tried refreshing the page...
  6. Xbox Ambassadors quests not completing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Ambassadors quests not completing: Hello, I'm a newly joined Xbox Ambassador, and when trying to complete the "Get Started" quests those aren't validating. I click on the respective links and in the newly opened window it says...
  7. Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life: Me and the Person was on a game and I was just messing around and and he spelt a word wrong and I corrected him the starts getting angry and we had a little fight and I said no cuz words or...
  8. Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?: IS there any Xbox live Ambassadors or Moderators on this Forums page can help me? Regarding the xbox support or a way to contact the Customer services by phone etc, sunce I've trying to contact...
  9. Hi I want to leave as an ambassador

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I want to leave as an ambassador: Hi I want to leave ambassador 95ced167-5fc6-4968-82a7-ff6629e89311
  10. Ambassador issue, I need some help

in XboX Insiders
    Ambassador issue, I need some help: Hello there, I’m fairly new so please bare with me. I was informed by a staff on Xbox support chat to discuss my issue in hopes I could get some help A few years ago before the pandemic I was...