Ambassador Apply Trouble

Discus and support Ambassador Apply Trouble in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey... As you see, i cant apply to ambassador program, it says i need gold membership and 1500 gamerscore... I have a gold membership, and i have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by R2 SniPeZ, Jan 5, 2014.

1. R2 SniPeZ
    R2 SniPeZ Guest

Ambassador Apply Trouble

Hey...

As you see, i cant apply to ambassador program, it says i need gold membership and 1500 gamerscore...

I have a gold membership, and i have over 1500 in gamerscore, i can even check on my xbox, it says 1565....

Please help guys.. I want to apply

:)

R2 SniPeZ, Jan 5, 2014
  2. my ambassabank and ambassador chat doesnt work

Hello Im having trouble with my Ambassabank too it says "Looks like you're not an Ambassador... Head over to the Apply Page to see if you are eligible!" and I went to the Apply Page and it said That You are currently signed up for: Ambassador. I don't know
    why but I've been signed up for at least a week or more Please Help.

BloomingDrip581, Jan 5, 2014
  3. ambassador problem

i tried to apply for the ambassador program and i didnt get a email saying i was accepted or denied so i tried to apply again and it says im a ambassador already why cant i apply

Zodiac-55E003DF-D957-4A57-8376-125AD0E813E0, Jan 5, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Ambassador Apply Trouble

Hey there. Please tweet @XboxSupport, send a PM to Miss Ermine, or an email to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 5, 2014
  5. R2 SniPeZ
    R2 SniPeZ Guest
    Do you work at Xbox Live Ambassador Program?

R2 SniPeZ, Jan 5, 2014
  6. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest
    Hello again DeadKillers. Xbox LIVE Ambassadors are not Microsoft employees. Yes I am apart of the Xbox LIVE Ambassadors program, you can tell by my badge, but we do not "work" for Microsoft. More of a volunteer program. Ambassador Apply Trouble :)

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 5, 2014
  7. R2 SniPeZ
    R2 SniPeZ Guest
    I know... Thats why i wanna join.. Btw.. I tweeted now

R2 SniPeZ, Oct 31, 2018
  8. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Ambassador Apply Trouble

Hello again DeadKillers. Xbox LIVE Ambassadors are not Microsoft employees. Yes I am apart of the Xbox LIVE Ambassadors program, you can tell by my badge, but we do not "work" for Microsoft. More of a volunteer program. :)
  9. R2 SniPeZ Win User

Ambassador Apply Trouble

Do you work at Xbox Live Ambassador Program?
  10. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Ambassador Apply Trouble

Hey there. Please tweet @XboxSupport, send a PM to Miss Ermine, or an email to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.
  11. R2 SniPeZ Win User

Ambassador Apply Trouble

I know... Thats why i wanna join.. Btw.. I tweeted now
  12. MetalGear59 Win User

Trouble applying to become a Community Ambassador

Hej !

Sometimes, those errors no longer appear when you refresh the page ;-)

Try this, it should work ! (it works for me)

Otherwise, do as Miss Malevolent said by waiting a few days ! :)
Thema:

Ambassador Apply Trouble

1. Ambassador Apply Trouble - Similar Threads - Ambassador Apply Trouble

2. Applying for Community Ambassador.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Applying for Community Ambassador.: When I applied to be a community ambassador it checked my profile for any enforcement actions and then it found one which I had for a motto which had a censored swear word in it and it then said...
  3. re apply to ambassadors

in XBoX on Consoles
    re apply to ambassadors: hi i got removed from the program because i had a enforcement action on my account its been 10 months+ since that and everytime i try to sign in it says you have been removed from the program so i...
  4. cannot apply to be ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot apply to be ambassador: hello.i have 1.560 I passd it from 4 days it still says that.X you must have 1.500 or more to join this specialization.any post will help thanks dfb583da-5b4b-480a-9f94-87d949a59891
  5. cannot apply to be ambassador I have 1,560

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot apply to be ambassador I have 1,560: hello.i apply to be ambassador I have all the thing to be ambassador I passed 1,500 now I have 1.560 is been 4 days so far thanks for being so kind and read my post...
  6. Can't Apply to be an Ambassador "You must have a Gold account to join this ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Apply to be an Ambassador "You must have a Gold account to join this ...: Hi there, Even though I currently have an Xbox Live Gold account, it seems persistent in the fact that I don't. Anyone have a solution? 657353bb-4373-439d-b00c-d67a6d74f65c
  7. Trying to apply for ambassador but my Gamerscore is not updating on XCL but does on Xbox Live ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to apply for ambassador but my Gamerscore is not updating on XCL but does on Xbox Live ...: Hi there, I'm trying to apply for the role of Ambassador and currently meet all of the requirements. Yesterday (approximately 26 hours ago now), I reached the required 1,5000 gamerscore to apply...
  8. I´m trying to apply for ambassador and it won´t let me because i dont have gold ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I´m trying to apply for ambassador and it won´t let me because i dont have gold ...: I´m trying to apply for ambassador and it won´t let me because i dont have gold account. Thing i do, you can verify with my tag 7bc6b54b-127b-41fa-aaf2-bc8328df729c
  9. I've applied to be an Ambassador, but....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've applied to be an Ambassador, but....: Every time I attempt to use the ambassabank, it says "You need to apply to be an Ambassador first". According to my page, however, I've been an Ambassador.... Can something be done or explained...
  10. Applying to be an Ambassador yield an error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Applying to be an Ambassador yield an error: The error code is CF1D779B-D089. Does anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks in advance! 920f1fe1-3aea-4295-a228-d90e075300e2