Ambassador Access forum?

Discus and support Ambassador Access forum? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have an issue trying to view the Xbox ambassador access forum I was an ambassador before my I had gotten a content removal for my gamer tag.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BroadJoey518529, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Ambassador Access forum?

Hello, I have an issue trying to view the Xbox ambassador access forum I was an ambassador before my I had gotten a content removal for my gamer tag. On the ambassador site it states under the requirements that I can join as long as no prior enforcement
    action in the past year however my gamer tag was changed in 2015. I’m looking to come back to get more knowledge on Xbox since I been out of touch. I’m currently an ambassador for Activision so I can use both ambassador programs to help more gamers, I was
    told that having a gamer tag change is disqualified from an ambassador within the Activision Ambassador program. Note for mods: please don’t lock post Incase I have questions. I get busy at times and won’t be able to reply at a later date. Thanks and much
    love ❤️

Ambassador Access forum? [​IMG]

Ambassador Access forum? [​IMG]

:)

BroadJoey518529, Jun 8, 2018
  2. issues with acceptance email

I can't access my ambassador profile, nor can I access the private ambassador forum

CrazyNoobSlayer, Jun 8, 2018
  3. tha_villain
    tha_villain Guest
    Preview Program Level, do you know yours?

You sure that isn't the XBOX ambassador level? (I think ambassador is the right namelol)

tha_villain, Jun 8, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Ambassador Access forum?

You would need to try sending a message to XboxAmbassadors or Mister Sconnie over Live.

Smwutches, Jun 8, 2018
  5. could you send link? To the 2nd option?

BroadJoey518529, Jun 8, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
  7. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Hi BroadJoey518529

Can you please confirm that you have re enrolled in the Ambassador program using the link below?

Xbox Ambassadors

gds1972, Jun 8, 2018
  8. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Ambassador Access forum?

The Ambassadors Access forum no longer exists. To reach out to the program directly you can email xboxambs@microsoft.com

If you were already in the program and received enforcement action while still in the program you will not be able to re-apply to the program.

bowski477, Jun 8, 2018
  9. Thanks for the help!

BroadJoey518529, Nov 3, 2018
  10. Smwutches Win User

Ambassador Access forum?

You would need to try sending a message to XboxAmbassadors or Mister Sconnie over Live.
  11. FreeGames4LIVE Win User

No access to Ambassador Forum?

I'm in the same boat and still don't have my XCL badge despite being XCL level 1 (which means I've been in 2 weeks). I would just give it some time as they have been having troubles with the new XCL site and are still working out the bugs.
  12. BroadJoey518529 Win User

Ambassador Access forum?

The Ambassadors Access forum no longer exists. To reach out to the program directly you can email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

If you were already in the program and received enforcement action while still in the program you will not be able to re-apply to the program.
    Thanks for the help!
  13. Smwutches Win User
  14. Scrtch Win User

Ambassador forum access

Sometimes it can take a few days. If you could send me a Private Message I'll send it up and see what's up for you. Click the link below my post to do that.
Thema:

Ambassador Access forum?

1. Ambassador Access forum? - Similar Threads - Ambassador Access forum

2. How can i get access to xbox ambassadors discord?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i get access to xbox ambassadors discord?: i am an xbox ambassador and i was invited to the discord but when i go to click the link on [mod removed] it is expired. If Xbox wishes to keep the discord server linked they need to set the link...
  3. No access to Xbox Ambassador menu

in XBoX on Windows
    No access to Xbox Ambassador menu: Hey all, I was just wondering since Xbox has since changed to the 8 strike rule are we allowed to reapply to become an Xbox ambassador? Someone wrongly reported my gamer picture of myself in the...
  4. Access Denied to Ambassador program

in XBoX on Windows
    Access Denied to Ambassador program: Hi Guys Hope your well!! I have had my access to the ambassador program blocked - not sure why? I have been a member for quite some time and have no idea what happened. None of the possible...
  5. Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank: So today I was an Ambassador and couldn't access the Ambassabank and have made posts about it but about 11 hours later, I can not access the Xbox Ambassador forum. As you can tell, I have the...
  6. Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank: Hey guys, I'm a member of the Xbox Ambassador program, but for the last few weeks I can't access the Ambassabank or Ambassador Forum. I know this isn't the right place, but since I can't...
  7. Cannot access Ambassador Forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access Ambassador Forum: Hello~ I'm a new Xbox Ambassador and I'm having some trouble accessing the Ambassador Section of the forums. I'm trying to access the address here:...
  8. Cannot access Ambassador forum group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access Ambassador forum group: Hi guys, Just having a little problem. I've signed up for the Ambassador program, and its been successful. (I've helped a few people already). However, I can't seem to access the Ambassador forum...
  9. Ambassador forum access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador forum access: Hi there I just signed up to be an ambassador a couple of days ago and I have done some Ambassador Academy quizzes and haven't received the XP. I tried to go to the Ambassador forum to post this...
  10. Ambassador without access to ambassador forum and ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador without access to ambassador forum and ambassabank: My gamertag is DieHardTWB and microsoft live [MOD REMOVED] @Xboxsupport tried helping me then directed me to make a post. Thanks 5318fa71-6669-4e18-9b98-94a404e97000