Ambassabank

Discus and support Ambassabank in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am enrolled in the enforcement united team and the ambassabank program,everytime i go to the ambassabank to take a chat request it will not let me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I3AE, Jan 3, 2014.

1. I3AE
    I3AE Guest

Ambassabank

I am enrolled in the enforcement united team and the ambassabank program,everytime i go to the ambassabank to take a chat request it will not let me all i can do is hit nevermind or report for trolling thats it, i cant be a ambassdor if i cant take request

:)

I3AE, Jan 3, 2014
  2. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    bowski477, Jan 3, 2014
  3. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest
    oOUTSIDERo62, Jan 3, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Ambassabank

You aren't showing the wreath on your card that says you're an ambassador. When were you accepted in to the program? Did you receive an acceptance email? Are you able to post in the ambassador forums?

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

onyxishere, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Fingleberries Win User

Ambassabank

The same thing also happens for me - the Chat never becomes active, even though I have selected the question from the Ambassabank.
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

ambassabank

7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Ambassabank

Hey there, XXCOOLSNIPERSXX! I love your enthusiasm to help out others. This thread here is kind of old and is already answered, though. There are plenty of other forums and threads that you can help out in! Go ahead and pop into those, see if you can drop
    some knowledge on someone that needs the help! Thanks so much.
  8. Probadcop999 Win User

Ambassabank

Hi Knight0fs I'm pretty certain that it means it's waiting for questions to be available,
  9. TNT2808 Win User

Ambassabank

Probably I think you just need to wait for available quastions. Maybe there aren't any in queue ;)
Thema:

Ambassabank

1. Ambassabank - Similar Threads - Ambassabank

2. Ambassabank?Gamertag voting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassabank?Gamertag voting: What happened to the page where you used to be able to vote or downvote gamertags that were against the TOS? It used to be on here but i can't find it , i don't think it was called Ambassabank it...
  3. Ambassabank help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassabank help!: Hello, I'm a XBOX ambassador, but I can't seem to pick up any questions from users due to a message that I get "Hhhmm, that's weird. I can't seem to find your chat session, or your session is...
  4. Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank: So today I was an Ambassador and couldn't access the Ambassabank and have made posts about it but about 11 hours later, I can not access the Xbox Ambassador forum. As you can tell, I have the...
  5. Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank: Hey guys, I'm a member of the Xbox Ambassador program, but for the last few weeks I can't access the Ambassabank or Ambassador Forum. I know this isn't the right place, but since I can't...
  6. Ambassabank Error Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassabank Error Help: Hello, here sis my error. I have no idea why this is happening: ! - Looks like there was a problem with your request. If you continue to get this error, please contact Xcl Support. Here's a...
  7. Error when accessing ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error when accessing ambassabank: hi, when i try to go onto the ambassabank i get this error 03264B56-C945 and im somehow signed out. Anyone able to help ? 13ce9479-dbdc-40a4-a5d1-bfdf38a1f212
  8. Ambassador without access to ambassador forum and ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador without access to ambassador forum and ambassabank: My gamertag is DieHardTWB and microsoft live [MOD REMOVED] @Xboxsupport tried helping me then directed me to make a post. Thanks 5318fa71-6669-4e18-9b98-94a404e97000
  9. need help with ambassabank please

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help with ambassabank please: everytime i click on ambassabank it comes up with this: Looks like there was a problem with your request. If you continue to get this error, please contact Xcl Support. Here's a code you can...
  10. Are Ambassabank questions real?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Ambassabank questions real?: Just wondering are these just generated and reply to your input, or are these real people we Ambassadors are helping? b33be5df-39be-4cae-8a76-f8b4c11e48b2