Ambassabank: Unable to Answer questions. Why?!?

Discus and support Ambassabank: Unable to Answer questions. Why?!? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, i've been accepted into the Ambassadors Program for awhile now and I've been able to answer questions but now I can't. What's the issue? I can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xShadowKat, Jan 2, 2014.

1. xShadowKat
    xShadowKat Guest

So, i've been accepted into the Ambassadors Program for awhile now and I've been able to answer questions but now I can't. What's the issue? I can still see the questions and I'm allowed to flag them if they are intrusive and against code of conduct but
    it won't allow me to answer the question. I'm able to pull it out of the ambassabank but the pop up window won't show for the actual chat. Can someone please help me? I'm on a MacBook Pro and I made sure that I was updated on Silverlight.

:)

xShadowKat, Jan 2, 2014
  2. tom007scott
    tom007scott Guest
    Confusion on the ambassabank.

Hi i'm a bit confused on the ambassabank as i only just recently signed up when i go to the ambassabank its just a blank page and i do not know how to answer questions because of it. Can someone please explain to me why it's blank and how to answer questions.
    Any help is appreciated.

tom007scott, Jan 2, 2014
  3. butcha420
    butcha420 Guest
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***- ???

Its a bot for ambassadors... To answer questions on Skype, instead of using ambassabank... Ambassabank: Unable to Answer questions. Why?!? :)

-

Best Regards.

butcha420, Jan 2, 2014
  4. MCBeniu
    MCBeniu Guest

You most likely have a pop up blocker

Make sure your browser is not blocking pop ups.

MCBeniu, Jan 2, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    x24hrs2livex, Oct 31, 2018
  6. MCBeniu Win User

You most likely have a pop up blocker

Make sure your browser is not blocking pop ups.
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

8. Wilhelm Stassen Win User

Xbox Live Ambassdor, Assist Points

You gain them by assisting in the Ambassabank and answering questions in the support forums.
  9. butcha420 Win User

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***- ???

Its a bot for ambassadors... To answer questions on Skype, instead of using ambassabank... :)

-

Best Regards.
  10. FestaItalia17 Win User

Accepted as an Ambassador.. but can't sign in?

Well, now I am able to answer questions access the AmbassaBank.

I suppose it just took awhile for it to go through.

Although I still am not sure why I don't have the symbol on my profile.
Thema:

1. Ambassabank: Unable to Answer questions. Why?!? - Similar Threads - Ambassabank Unable Answer

2. Ambassabank?Gamertag voting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassabank?Gamertag voting: What happened to the page where you used to be able to vote or downvote gamertags that were against the TOS? It used to be on here but i can't find it , i don't think it was called Ambassabank it...
  3. Ambassabank help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassabank help!: Hello, I'm a XBOX ambassador, but I can't seem to pick up any questions from users due to a message that I get "Hhhmm, that's weird. I can't seem to find your chat session, or your session is...
  4. Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank: So today I was an Ambassador and couldn't access the Ambassabank and have made posts about it but about 11 hours later, I can not access the Xbox Ambassador forum. As you can tell, I have the...
  5. Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank: Hey guys, I'm a member of the Xbox Ambassador program, but for the last few weeks I can't access the Ambassabank or Ambassador Forum. I know this isn't the right place, but since I can't...
  6. Ambassabank Error Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassabank Error Help: Hello, here sis my error. I have no idea why this is happening: ! - Looks like there was a problem with your request. If you continue to get this error, please contact Xcl Support. Here's a...
  7. Error when accessing ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error when accessing ambassabank: hi, when i try to go onto the ambassabank i get this error 03264B56-C945 and im somehow signed out. Anyone able to help ? 13ce9479-dbdc-40a4-a5d1-bfdf38a1f212
  8. Ambassador without access to ambassador forum and ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador without access to ambassador forum and ambassabank: My gamertag is DieHardTWB and microsoft live [MOD REMOVED] @Xboxsupport tried helping me then directed me to make a post. Thanks 5318fa71-6669-4e18-9b98-94a404e97000
  9. need help with ambassabank please

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help with ambassabank please: everytime i click on ambassabank it comes up with this: Looks like there was a problem with your request. If you continue to get this error, please contact Xcl Support. Here's a code you can...
  10. Are Ambassabank questions real?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Ambassabank questions real?: Just wondering are these just generated and reply to your input, or are these real people we Ambassadors are helping? b33be5df-39be-4cae-8a76-f8b4c11e48b2