Amazon Xbox All Access: Didn't recieved subscription for 24 months.

Discus and support Amazon Xbox All Access: Didn't recieved subscription for 24 months. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, The shipment just came in. I have my console with me and in it states in my orders from Amazon that I should be getting 24 months worth of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lMaxsSl, Jan 9, 2020.

1. lMaxsSl
    lMaxsSl Guest

Hi All,

The shipment just came in. I have my console with me and in it states in my orders from Amazon that I should be getting 24 months worth of Gamepass Ultimate.

It says to activate, turn on the Xbox and select the option to activate the subscription.

I'm confused since It doesn't give me an option to do so.

Already called Amazon and they are no help at all.

Please help.

Thank you.

:)

lMaxsSl, Jan 9, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Maxs,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Here is what you need to do to redeem or claim on your console.

To redeem during initial setup:

1. Turn on your Xbox console and follow the guided on-screen setup instructions.

2. In the Account steps, sign in with the Microsoft account you want to use for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership.

3. On the screen titled This Xbox comes with, choose
    Xbox All Access and select Claim it. Alternatively, you can choose
    Decide later and redeem the membership from
    Settings using your current Microsoft account or another Microsoft account.

To redeem in Settings app:

1. Make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to use for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership.

2. Press the Xbox guide button to open the guide.

3. Select Settings > All settings > Account.

4. In Account, select Included with this Xbox.

5. Select Xbox All Access, then select
    Claim it.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. dempup Win User

Xbox series S

Only if you bought it though the All Access 24 month payment plan. The standalone does not come with subscription.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Can’t redeem 24 month All Access code

If you don't have the "Included with this console" section and you didn't redeem it during setup, then that usually means your serial number wasn't entered correctly as an All Access console. You'll have to work with either GameStop or the credit company in charge of your All Access to get it corrected.

Too late now, but you also didn't need to cancel your subscription before redeeming the 24 months.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Existing Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox All Access

You can add the 24 months of Ultimate to your existing subscription as long as it won't go over 36 months. If it were to go over the 36 months, you would need to wait until you have 12 months or less remaining on your subscription before redeeming the 24
    months of Ultimate.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#faq

An Xbox All Access purchase includes 24 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. So, what happens if I have an existing Xbox Game Pass and/or Xbox Live Gold membership when I purchase a console with Xbox All Access?

If you're already an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass member, any days remaining in your membership(s) will be converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio when you redeem the 24-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership and added to your Xbox
    Game Pass Ultimate membership up to a maximum of 36 months. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate memberships are limited to 36 months.

If you’re already an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member, wait until your existing membership has a prepaid balance that is less than 12 months before redeeming the 24-month Ultimate membership through Xbox All Access. You will be unable to redeem with more than
    12 prepaid months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. Anshul Sohal Win User

I purchased a Xbox PC game pass subscription from Amazon but when I redeemed it Xbox Console Subscription was redeemed.

Didn't bought the code from third party seller I bought it directly from Amazon using Amazon pay Subscription service.

They said that when someone buys digital code they transfer the payment to the company and recieve back the code. So the end result for the code rest on the company.
Thema:

1. Amazon Xbox All Access: Didn't recieved subscription for 24 months. - Similar Threads - Amazon Access Didn't

2. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  3. Xbox All Access Amazon purchase.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox All Access Amazon purchase.: I originally did All Access through Amazon. They stopped the program but I was still making payments to Citizens one. The day finally came where I was eligible for an upgrade. I did so through...
  4. Amazon Cancels Xbox All Access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Amazon Cancels Xbox All Access: I received an email from Amazon that they aren't participating in the All Access program any longer. Does anyone know how yo switch retailers so that you don't miss the Series X upgrade option?...
  5. Xbox All Access and Amazon

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox All Access and Amazon: I got an email saying that Amazon was no longer participating in the All Access upgrade program and to check the Xbox site for info on upgrading to the Series X. But I can't find any information...
  6. Xbox all access and Amazon

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox all access and Amazon: I'm trying to get the all access bundle but can't get any responses from citizens one bank through Amazon and Amazon has no idea what I'm trying to get very frustrating. Any help will be...
  7. Can't access amazon prime or internet app!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access amazon prime or internet app!: I updated my xbox one x on the latest update and now I can no longer get into my amazon prime or internet apps please help! I am very frustrated and I have tried to uninstall and reinstall with no...
  8. Unable to access amazon prime videos thru xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access amazon prime videos thru xbox one: Hi, I am unable to find the amazon prime video app on the xbox store and therefore not able to access the site thru my xbox one. I am based out of India. Request support on this issue. Thanks!...
  9. Trying to access and watch Amazon Instant movies on XBox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to access and watch Amazon Instant movies on XBox360: Hi. I have just purchased an xBox 360 and been trying for the last 2 days to download and watch Amazon Instant videos. This has been problematic...as first I had to ensure that I could set to use...
  10. No audio from Amazon app or dolby access demos

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio from Amazon app or dolby access demos: Does anyone have audio issues since installing dolby access? Not sure if the dolby access app or an xbox update caused the issues.. I have no audio from my Amazon app whatsoever and the dolby...