Amazon Music App.

Discus and support Amazon Music App. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to access playlists I've made on Amazon Music but the songs are not showing on the Xbox. I have contacted Amazon as well regarding this. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZacWyatt, Oct 1, 2020.

1. ZacWyatt
    ZacWyatt Guest

Amazon Music App.

I am trying to access playlists I've made on Amazon Music but the songs are not showing on the Xbox. I have contacted Amazon as well regarding this. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling, logging out my Xbox of listed devices, ensuring playlists made
    were under Online Music. Even tried to find alternative methods of sharing said playlist with the Xbox One X. Any advice?

:)

ZacWyatt, Oct 1, 2020
  2. coco meat train Win User

Amazon Music App

It is odd considering we have the Prime Video app already.
  3. Burnin TODI Win User

Amazon Music App

Did you try emailing Amazon??
  4. ED kRevali Win User

Amazon Music App

In this case Amazon is the responsible of porting an app to the Xbox One, I don't know the details on the current Windows 10 App if it is universal or not.

If the streaming service supports a web player you can launch Microsoft Edge and listen from there, however you won't be able to listen and play games as with the Spotify App for Xbox
  5. Goth Vampirella Win User

Amazon Music App

Great idea! Why don't you tweet Phil Spencer right away and tell him how easy it would be!
  6. IRB Win User

Amazon Music App

Hi.

Yeah this would be a good addition but it is up to Amazon to bring this to the Xbox not Microsoft.
Thema:

Amazon Music App.

1. Amazon Music App. - Similar Threads - Amazon Music App

2. Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5?: Every time I try to listen to music in Amazon Music it just shows a blurry screen with a random background. Also, the series X and S version of GTA has some sort of bug that I know some other...
  3. No sound from Spotify,Deezer and Amazon music on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sound from Spotify,Deezer and Amazon music on Series X: not one of the music streaming apps will play any sound on my series x.. The console is connected by HDMI to a Dolby Atmos capable Vizio sound bar. I have no other sound problems with anything. I...
  4. Amazon music beta artists songs ..

in XboX Insiders
    Amazon music beta artists songs ..: Anyone else having trouble finding the song they want to play does not matter what artist I click on it won play there songs it just loads up other artists songs submitted by /u/penybont...
  5. Amazon music beta incorrect songs

in XboX Insiders
    Amazon music beta incorrect songs: The songs you play are not the correct songs. I clicked on new releases on main menu and chose Little Mix song and instead a band I never heard of played. I also tried searching for artist called...
  6. amazon music app Austria xbox store

in XboX Insiders
    amazon music app Austria xbox store: hello does anyone know when the amazon music app will appear in the xbox store in austria? i would like to access my playlist via the xbox. submitted by /u/shredder1511 [link] [comments]
  7. Audio Quality through Amazon Music app via XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio Quality through Amazon Music app via XBox One: Hello... I'm trying to optimize my audio sources and now that my Amazon HD subscription includes lossless FLACC streaming of certain tracks to certain devices, I'm curious what my result is with...
  8. Amazon Music app for Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Music app for Xbox: Hey folks, been at this for a couple hours now to no avail so now I am here at the only option I've come across so far. Using the Amazon Music app on my Xbox one. While playing my music on...
  9. Amazon Music App and Pandora App Running but NO MUSIC. All other apps and sounds work normally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Music App and Pandora App Running but NO MUSIC. All other apps and sounds work normally: I've spent hours trying to solve this to no avail. I've streamed Pandora for years with no problem. Then today I noticed Pandora began to stream but no sound. I can see the app is playing the...
  10. Amazon Music App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Amazon Music App: Is there any chance we will be getting the Amazon Music app for xbox one anytime soon? I subscribe to that already and I would love to actually be able to listen to my music the same as I can on...