amazon music app Austria xbox store

Discus and support amazon music app Austria xbox store in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; hello does anyone know when the amazon music app will appear in the xbox store in austria? i would like to access my playlist via the xbox. submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/shredder1511, Feb 27, 2021.

1. amazon music app Austria xbox store

hello

does anyone know when the amazon music app will appear in the xbox store in austria? i would like to access my playlist via the xbox.

submitted by /u/shredder1511
    [link] [comments]

/u/shredder1511, Feb 27, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Amazon Music

No, there isn't an Amazon music app for the Xbox One. You should contact Amazon, see if they have any plans to release one. The only app available from the Microsoft store is for Windows 10.
  3. RainingRoses Win User

Spotify is the only music player?

Hello,

It would be up to the developer/app owner (in this case, Google) to add YouTube music to Xbox, so you should ask them. Apple Music was added to Xbox back in October and Apple would’ve had to agree to that decision for their app to be available on the Microsoft Store.

There’s also SoundCloud, Deezer, and Amazon Music available on Xbox One and Series X|S.

Hope this helps.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Não consigo baixar o amazon -[Translation - I can't download amazon]

Hello Carla,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure we provide the correct solution. Are you attempting to install the Amazon App, Amazon Prime Video App or Amazon Music App? Do you see the application in the Microsoft
    Store on the console when you search for it manually? Are you getting an error message or error code when you try to download the application? Be sure to let us know the results Carla!
  5. YT Jfs rules Win User

Amazon Music

Sorry,but there is no amazon music app for xbox one.However there is spotify so you could try and use that.
  6. coco meat train Win User

Amazon Music App

It is odd considering we have the Prime Video app already.
Thema:

amazon music app Austria xbox store

1. amazon music app Austria xbox store - Similar Threads - amazon music app

2. Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5?: Every time I try to listen to music in Amazon Music it just shows a blurry screen with a random background. Also, the series X and S version of GTA has some sort of bug that I know some other...
  3. No sound from Spotify,Deezer and Amazon music on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sound from Spotify,Deezer and Amazon music on Series X: not one of the music streaming apps will play any sound on my series x.. The console is connected by HDMI to a Dolby Atmos capable Vizio sound bar. I have no other sound problems with anything. I...
  4. Amazon music beta artists songs ..

in XboX Insiders
    Amazon music beta artists songs ..: Anyone else having trouble finding the song they want to play does not matter what artist I click on it won play there songs it just loads up other artists songs submitted by /u/penybont...
  5. Amazon music beta incorrect songs

in XboX Insiders
    Amazon music beta incorrect songs: The songs you play are not the correct songs. I clicked on new releases on main menu and chose Little Mix song and instead a band I never heard of played. I also tried searching for artist called...
  6. Amazon Music App.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Music App.: I am trying to access playlists I've made on Amazon Music but the songs are not showing on the Xbox. I have contacted Amazon as well regarding this. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling, logging...
  7. Audio Quality through Amazon Music app via XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio Quality through Amazon Music app via XBox One: Hello... I'm trying to optimize my audio sources and now that my Amazon HD subscription includes lossless FLACC streaming of certain tracks to certain devices, I'm curious what my result is with...
  8. Amazon Music app for Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Music app for Xbox: Hey folks, been at this for a couple hours now to no avail so now I am here at the only option I've come across so far. Using the Amazon Music app on my Xbox one. While playing my music on...
  9. Amazon Music App and Pandora App Running but NO MUSIC. All other apps and sounds work normally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Music App and Pandora App Running but NO MUSIC. All other apps and sounds work normally: I've spent hours trying to solve this to no avail. I've streamed Pandora for years with no problem. Then today I noticed Pandora began to stream but no sound. I can see the app is playing the...
  10. Amazon Music App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Amazon Music App: Is there any chance we will be getting the Amazon Music app for xbox one anytime soon? I subscribe to that already and I would love to actually be able to listen to my music the same as I can on...