Amazing Spider-Man 2 "Ultimate Spider-Man" achievement not showing

Discus and support Amazing Spider-Man 2 "Ultimate Spider-Man" achievement not showing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i'm on the final achievement on ASM2, I managed to level up all the suits in the game to MAX, but the achievement didn't pop up. I checked the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tacoberg, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Tacoberg
    Tacoberg Guest

i'm on the final achievement on ASM2, I managed to level up all the suits in the game to MAX, but the achievement didn't pop up. I checked the Achievement app, and it says 97%, and it's still locked. It's been a little over 24 hours now and the achievement
    hasn't popped up yet. Just wondering if this is a common issue with this game, and if theres anything being worked on. Thanks!

:)

Tacoberg, Aug 9, 2014
  2. Tacoberg
    Tacoberg Guest
    Glitched Xbox One Achievements.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 "Ultimate Spider-Man" achievement is still stuck at 97%...

Tacoberg, Aug 9, 2014
  3. Tacoberg
    Tacoberg Guest

It's been a week, and "Ultimate Spider-Man" achievement for Amazing Spider-Man 2 is STILL stuck at 97%...

Tacoberg, Aug 9, 2014
  4. Amazing Spider-Man 2 "Ultimate Spider-Man" achievement not showing

The achievement issue is well known regarding xbox one. This is a statement from xbox live service:

Your stats are all safe. Everything is saved on our end here and once it's all fixed you will have everything you have earned. I want to also thank you for your patience with this and we'll post an update as soon as we have more information!

DangerousBard, Aug 9, 2014
  5. Tacoberg
    Tacoberg Guest
    Thanks for the reply! I just wanted to make sure it was a server issue not a game issue, because i've heard some people were having the same issue for this achievement and had to start over for the achievement to come up.

Tacoberg, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Tacoberg Win User

Amazing Spider-Man 2 "Ultimate Spider-Man" achievement is still stuck at 97%...
  7. Tacoberg Win User

It's been a week, and "Ultimate Spider-Man" achievement for Amazing Spider-Man 2 is STILL stuck at 97%...
  8. Lofty Who Win User

Has Spiderman 2 been released on Xbox One?

9. Barl0w 1995 Win User

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 GAME CONFIRMED!

@pyramid if you want a good spider-man game, play ultimate spider-man, spider-man 1 or spider-man 2, but neither of them are on 360, they're ps2 era games.
  10. Bentleyma Win User

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 GAME CONFIRMED!

I really enjoyed The Amazing Spider-Man. I'm really looking forward to seeing the Xbox One version of The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
Thema:

1. Amazing Spider-Man 2 "Ultimate Spider-Man" achievement not showing - Similar Threads - Amazing Spider Man

2. Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...: Hello Microsoft & XBox friends, sorry for the previous post (when I Googled where to submit ideas to Microsoft it took me to the main r/xboxinsiders ,didn't know there's a category of threads like...
  3. Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.: Halo is Xbox’s biggest IPs and it’s no small news that the launch has dragged the game through the mud a lot. However recently and I’d say all of 2023 and starting 2024 Halo infinite is one of the...
  4. Borderlands GOTY (digital) Xbox One spiderant shutdown issue!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands GOTY (digital) Xbox One spiderant shutdown issue!: So I have been experiencing the same issue spoken of in this discussion, which was about 3y ago, so it seems it has still not been fixed! I’ll try the suggested fixes & report back…...
  5. microsoft should spider-man games to all xbox’s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft should spider-man games to all xbox’s: i can’t play spider man on xbox and it’s only on ps5 and people go out of their way to buy a ps5 only to play spider man but if you were to add it to xbox it would create a more equal game...
  6. Thrustmaster 458 spider. Not working on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster 458 spider. Not working on xbox one: my thrustmaster 450 spider steering wheel. Will not come on or do anything. on my xbox one fb669d58-a53e-4b44-b94a-e4b03e1aa496
  7. How do I install Spider Man Web of Shadows on Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I install Spider Man Web of Shadows on Xbox 360.: I bought Spider-Man Web of Shadows on Xbox 360 a fair few years ago before it was delisted and have recently picked up an Xbox 360 to play older games. I have checked on the Xbox on purchase...
  8. Spider not recording all wins.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spider not recording all wins.: In the Microsoft solitaire game Spider, it will not rack up every win. I have gone quite far and trying to get to the next level it is annoying to see a win not counted....
  9. WISH TO REINSTALL MY OLD SPIDER SOLITAIRE FROM WIN 10 TO UPGRADED WIN 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WISH TO REINSTALL MY OLD SPIDER SOLITAIRE FROM WIN 10 TO UPGRADED WIN 11?: [mod removed - personal information] 4c00abef-afeb-43bc-9e09-30c93362edcb
  10. New Home Screen is amazing You can finally see your background image better

in XboX Insiders
    New Home Screen is amazing You can finally see your background image better: Turned on my Xbox to a screen notifying me of the new Home Screen where all the icons are at the bottom. I love this! I can see my background a lot better now. I like to change my background image...