Amazing Spider-Man 2 delayed indefinitely on Xbox One

Discus and support Amazing Spider-Man 2 delayed indefinitely on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Wow... You finished it yet Lofty? Worst ending to a game ever! Lol. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by voteDC, Apr 30, 2014.

  1. Amazing Spider-Man 2 delayed indefinitely on Xbox One


    Wow... You finished it yet Lofty? Worst ending to a game ever! Lol.
     
    MetalGearFloppy, May 5, 2014
    #31
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Not yet mate, not been on the XB1 today. I'm sure I'm right at the end so hopefully finish it next time I'm on, sounds like I'm in for a treat lol
     
    Lofty Who, May 5, 2014
    #32
  3. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    I'm really enjoying myself with this game.

    My wife couldn't stand seeing me drooling over the Alien Costume Suit anymore so she got me the points (you know what I mean).

    Looks like a next gen update of the last game and the last game was a brilliant "Spider-Man" game.

    Huge open-world with plenty going on in it.

    Fluid combat with lots of upgrades.

    Cleverly done fan service with Costumes we want to wear as well as the "Comic Shop" that has comics you can read, collectables you can view and an old school Arcade Machine that actually let's you play a "horde mode" against waves of enemies of increasing
    difficulty.

    The Hero / Menace is a nice touch. You soon realise you can't do "EVERYTHING" but the things you do are certainly enough to keep you on the Hero side of things.

    They've added "conversation buttons" which seem completely superfluous as what you say has no impact on the outcome of your conversation (so far at least) and sometimes Spider-Man's animations have a bit of clipping when he gets to the top of a building
    but this does little to ruin the immersion of playing as the Amazing Spider-Man and that's what a Spider-Man game is for.

    Huge game. If you on in looking for faults I'm sure you'll be able to find some.

    If you go in looking for fun so far there's truckloads to be had.
     
    Azrael008uk, May 5, 2014
    #33
  4. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    Amazing Spider-Man 2 delayed indefinitely on Xbox One

    Lofty Who, May 5, 2014
    #34
  5. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Anybody know if when you finish the game if your suits carry over to a new game on a harder difficulty?
     
    Azrael008uk, May 5, 2014
    #35
  6. No, they don't... it's a new game/save.... Sadly nothing carries over.
     
    MetalGearFloppy, May 5, 2014
    #36
  7. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    "Super Hero" difficulty is gonna be fun then.

    Do lower difficulty achievements stack at least?
     
    Azrael008uk, May 6, 2014
    #37
  8. Amazing Spider-Man 2 delayed indefinitely on Xbox One

    Yes mate, they stack. It's fairly easy on Superhero tbh.

    The only tricky stuff being the Fire Rescues, the timer is very short indeed.

    I ended up knocking the difficulty down once I'd finished to do them.
     
    MetalGearFloppy, May 6, 2014
    #38
  9. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    I read somewhere there's some DLC planned for this? anyone heard anything?

    I've searched but can't see anything.
     
    Lofty Who, May 6, 2014
    #39
  10. MetalGearFloppy, May 6, 2014
    #40
  11. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Thanks for the info on Difficulty Stacking.

    That's handy to know.
     
    Azrael008uk, Oct 31, 2018
    #41
  12. Azrael008uk Win User

    Amazing Spider-Man 2 delayed indefinitely on Xbox One

    Anybody know if when you finish the game if your suits carry over to a new game on a harder difficulty?
  13. Lofty Who Win User

    Amazing Spider-Man 2 delayed indefinitely on Xbox One

    My bet is it will still be full price when it's released on disc, unless the 360, PS3, PS4 versions are down in price by then.

    As always though, just search the "web" no doubt be some deals out there ;)
  14. MetalGearFloppy Win User

    Amazing Spider-Man 2 delayed indefinitely on Xbox One

    ... or pretend the game doesn't exist and just wait for Arkham Knight...
  15. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Amazing Spider-Man 2 delayed indefinitely on Xbox One

    You know it brings out your eyes too, and those burns ;) lol

    As for this game, you have to be kidding on that car chase bit right? Same car, bad guys and woman over and over? In this day and age you would of expected a bit of change or randomness to it. Is the difficulty the same on each chase? The route too?

    The window bit I can understand if that's just a bug or control flaw but really, even if this was a budget game you would want a bit more than that.
  16. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Amazing Spider-Man 2 delayed indefinitely on Xbox One

    Oh no, I aint paying a full £50 smackeroonies for it. Half the price or maybe £30 and I will bag it. I am curious to see if the disc version if less the cost of a full retail price due to the game being out already and disc release being delayed.
Thema:

Amazing Spider-Man 2 delayed indefinitely on Xbox One

Loading...
  1. Amazing Spider-Man 2 delayed indefinitely on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Amazing Spider Man

  2. Can you add the amazing spider-man 2 the game back to xbox one x?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you add the amazing spider-man 2 the game back to xbox one x?: like i bought the CD for the game and when i got home to download it. The xbox 360 version of it said that it was with backwards compatibility then i went to buy the normal xbox one version and it...
  3. How do I recover my previous progress in klondike,spider,freecell,pyramid,tripeaks?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my previous progress in klondike,spider,freecell,pyramid,tripeaks?: Ηello. After the service of my computer I have lost my progress in klondike,spider,freecell,pyramid,tripeaks. Everything else is ok. Could you help me to get it back, please?...
  4. Could The Amazing Spider-Man 1&2 Be Backwards Compatible?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could The Amazing Spider-Man 1&2 Be Backwards Compatible?: Will The Amazing Spider-Man 1&2 On Xbox 360 Be Backwards Compatible On The Xbox One And Xbox Series X/S 0fd1fb38-5497-49a0-8e50-504c5f6645d2
  5. What happened to the difficulty level in the solitaire games? Only see in spider. Would...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to the difficulty level in the solitaire games? Only see in spider. Would...: No options except spider to change difficulty level. I had been playing all games at grand Master level and was in the 400's before this last update wiped it out. I would like to have the options...
  6. How to turn off new "amazing" feature - split screen time?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How to turn off new "amazing" feature - split screen time?: Microsoft are rolling out changes for Microsoft Family Safety. One of new features - splitting screen time. My family have Windows-laptops and XBox which used by kids for games, youtube and so on....
  7. Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...

    in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...: Hello Microsoft & XBox friends, sorry for the previous post (when I Googled where to submit ideas to Microsoft it took me to the main r/xboxinsiders ,didn't know there's a category of threads like...
  8. Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.: Halo is Xbox’s biggest IPs and it’s no small news that the launch has dragged the game through the mud a lot. However recently and I’d say all of 2023 and starting 2024 Halo infinite is one of the...
  9. Borderlands GOTY (digital) Xbox One spiderant shutdown issue!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands GOTY (digital) Xbox One spiderant shutdown issue!: So I have been experiencing the same issue spoken of in this discussion, which was about 3y ago, so it seems it has still not been fixed! I’ll try the suggested fixes & report back…...
  10. New Home Screen is amazing You can finally see your background image better

    in XboX Insiders
    New Home Screen is amazing You can finally see your background image better: Turned on my Xbox to a screen notifying me of the new Home Screen where all the icons are at the bottom. I love this! I can see my background a lot better now. I like to change my background image...