Amazing Spider-Man 2 delayed indefinitely on Xbox One

Discus and support Amazing Spider-Man 2 delayed indefinitely on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ^ Why not? I think the hat brings out the best in me ;) I believe I'm almost at the end of the campaign and enjoyed it. Nothing amazing but it's been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by voteDC, Apr 30, 2014.

  1. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    Amazing Spider-Man 2 delayed indefinitely on Xbox One


    ^ Why not? I think the hat brings out the best in me Amazing Spider-Man 2 delayed indefinitely on Xbox One ;)

    I believe I'm almost at the end of the campaign and enjoyed it. Nothing amazing but it's been fun.

    Where you can see the developers got REAL LAZY is on some of the side missions for example, "Car Chase" you basically have to land on a moving car, take out a few bad guys and rescue a woman before the car reaches it's destination,

    There's loads of these to do ( I've done about 20 so far ) and each mission, it's exactly the same car, exactly the same bad guys, the same woman ( she must be very unlucky lol ) same clothes etc :/

    A little bit of variation wouldn't have gone amiss!
     
    Lofty Who, May 4, 2014
    #16
  2. Have you done many of the fire rescues? What a nightmare! There's 3 building types from what I can tell, one of which a guy needing rescuing is stood near a window. Every time you go near him Spidey auto-jumps out of the window.... Grrrrrrrrr!!!
     
    MetalGearFloppy, May 4, 2014
    #17
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    I've done a few of the fire missions but using the Spidey sense to locate the trapped people is as about as usefull as a fart in a thunderstorm here, I honestly think it's bugged somehow because I just kind find them most of the time.
     
    Lofty Who, May 4, 2014
    #18
  4. Amazing Spider-Man 2 delayed indefinitely on Xbox One

    You know it brings out your eyes too, and those burns Amazing Spider-Man 2 delayed indefinitely on Xbox One ;) lol

    As for this game, you have to be kidding on that car chase bit right? Same car, bad guys and woman over and over? In this day and age you would of expected a bit of change or randomness to it. Is the difficulty the same on each chase? The route too?

    The window bit I can understand if that's just a bug or control flaw but really, even if this was a budget game you would want a bit more than that.
     
    Mark Sherwood, May 4, 2014
    #19
  5. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Yep the car chase is the same over and over and over and over and over and over .. .. .. .. ..

    Even the street crimes, there's only 3 variations here and still not a lot considering how many there is to do.

    Over all a fun little game but like a few reviews said, it does feel like it was rushed out.

    Mind you, in all my time playing so far, probably around 8 hours or so I've not seen one incident of screen tearing, odd because from reports it's suppose to be quite bad on the XB1 version.
     
    Lofty Who, May 4, 2014
    #20
  6. The layout of what baddies are in the car changes sometimes, but it's mostly the same.

    There's probably 3 or 4 layouts for each of the side-mission crime things...

    You'd be surprised how many people get trapped between 2 train cars or under 2 car wrecks... it's uncanny. It cracks me up how passers-by just wander through all this stuff not batting an eyelid too, lol.

    @ Lofty, yeah, the spider-sense is useless in the fires, I'm sure it's lazy coding or a bug though, it seem spider-sense doesn't work through smoke... and sometimes the victims don't show as highlighted either.
     
    MetalGearFloppy, May 4, 2014
    #21
  7. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    ^ Like I said, not going to bother with the fire missions, let them burn ;-p
     
    Lofty Who, May 4, 2014
    #22
  8. Amazing Spider-Man 2 delayed indefinitely on Xbox One

    I was doing them for the trophy for doing 10, but they just annoyed me waaaay too much.
     
    MetalGearFloppy, May 4, 2014
    #23
  9. I heard there was reports of screen tearing. I think it was over in X1 Gen Dis. I'm a little gutted for those that paid top whack for this game considering how repetitive is sounds. Side missions are a big thing for me so its a shame its going to be rinse
    and repeat for the most of it.

    Is it worth the full price you paid guys or are you feeling a little robbed? I wouldn't mind them making a Spiderman game totally dependant of itself. Like the Batman games of recent times. Something dark that they can really put the time into.
     
    Mark Sherwood, May 4, 2014
    #24
  10. I got mine for £38 or so from shopto (PS4 version) and I think that was over-priced.... I'd say if it hits the bargain bins at around £19.99 ish it'd be worth a look, maybe....
     
    MetalGearFloppy, May 4, 2014
    #25
  11. ... or pretend the game doesn't exist and just wait for Arkham Knight...
     
    MetalGearFloppy, May 4, 2014
    #26
  12. I was in Game at the weekend and noticed a boxed version of this title. It was just a box with download code inside.

    The guy behind the counter told me that was just because they ran out of discs. Why do they have to lie to us?

    Was £49.99. I told him I was never buying another full price game due to prices dropping so quickly on all the X1 games I already have.
     
    ThisParty©FitsHisFace, May 4, 2014
    #27
  13. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    Amazing Spider-Man 2 delayed indefinitely on Xbox One

    ^

    Personally I wouldn't recommend anyone paying £49.99 for this, no-way especially on XB1 at the moment because it's digital only, no chance to trade/sell on.

    Once it's out on disc or if the digital version was around £20 or so then I'd say it's worth it because it is kind of fun, just not £50 worth of fun lol
     
    Lofty Who, May 4, 2014
    #28
  14. LOL fits! They lied to you good there! Ran out of discs -_- lol!!

    Metal and Lofty, I would pay £19.99 for it most likely. My only question is how much the disc will cost when it arrives, given that the game will technically be a little old by them. I bet they add DLC onto the disc to justify full retail.
     
    Mark Sherwood, May 5, 2014
    #29
  15. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    My bet is it will still be full price when it's released on disc, unless the 360, PS3, PS4 versions are down in price by then.

    As always though, just search the "web" no doubt be some deals out there Amazing Spider-Man 2 delayed indefinitely on Xbox One ;)
     
    Lofty Who, May 5, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Amazing Spider-Man 2 delayed indefinitely on Xbox One

Loading...
  1. Amazing Spider-Man 2 delayed indefinitely on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Amazing Spider Man

  2. Can you add the amazing spider-man 2 the game back to xbox one x?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you add the amazing spider-man 2 the game back to xbox one x?: like i bought the CD for the game and when i got home to download it. The xbox 360 version of it said that it was with backwards compatibility then i went to buy the normal xbox one version and it...
  3. How do I recover my previous progress in klondike,spider,freecell,pyramid,tripeaks?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my previous progress in klondike,spider,freecell,pyramid,tripeaks?: Ηello. After the service of my computer I have lost my progress in klondike,spider,freecell,pyramid,tripeaks. Everything else is ok. Could you help me to get it back, please?...
  4. Could The Amazing Spider-Man 1&2 Be Backwards Compatible?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could The Amazing Spider-Man 1&2 Be Backwards Compatible?: Will The Amazing Spider-Man 1&2 On Xbox 360 Be Backwards Compatible On The Xbox One And Xbox Series X/S 0fd1fb38-5497-49a0-8e50-504c5f6645d2
  5. What happened to the difficulty level in the solitaire games? Only see in spider. Would...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to the difficulty level in the solitaire games? Only see in spider. Would...: No options except spider to change difficulty level. I had been playing all games at grand Master level and was in the 400's before this last update wiped it out. I would like to have the options...
  6. How to turn off new "amazing" feature - split screen time?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How to turn off new "amazing" feature - split screen time?: Microsoft are rolling out changes for Microsoft Family Safety. One of new features - splitting screen time. My family have Windows-laptops and XBox which used by kids for games, youtube and so on....
  7. Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...

    in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...: Hello Microsoft & XBox friends, sorry for the previous post (when I Googled where to submit ideas to Microsoft it took me to the main r/xboxinsiders ,didn't know there's a category of threads like...
  8. Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.: Halo is Xbox’s biggest IPs and it’s no small news that the launch has dragged the game through the mud a lot. However recently and I’d say all of 2023 and starting 2024 Halo infinite is one of the...
  9. Borderlands GOTY (digital) Xbox One spiderant shutdown issue!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands GOTY (digital) Xbox One spiderant shutdown issue!: So I have been experiencing the same issue spoken of in this discussion, which was about 3y ago, so it seems it has still not been fixed! I’ll try the suggested fixes & report back…...
  10. New Home Screen is amazing You can finally see your background image better

    in XboX Insiders
    New Home Screen is amazing You can finally see your background image better: Turned on my Xbox to a screen notifying me of the new Home Screen where all the icons are at the bottom. I love this! I can see my background a lot better now. I like to change my background image...