Amabassadors program (don't join)

Discus and support Amabassadors program (don't join) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I was recently banned from the Amabassadors program due to having a conflicting opinion. It was in the group dashboard and asked for thoughts... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NoVizz, May 10, 2022.

  1. NoVizz
    NoVizz Guest

    Amabassadors program (don't join)


    Hello,

    I was recently banned from the Amabassadors program due to having a conflicting opinion. It was in the group dashboard and asked for thoughts on Forzas pronoun inclusion. My opinion was that I didn't care for it and I was subsequently banned from the program. Not everyone has to agree with others opinions. That doesn't make it hate speech and doesn't make it negative. I merely shared my thoughts and was banned. I'm not sure how many people are banned from this "community" for sharing their opinions but I'd like to say it's a little ridiculous. Furthermore, the staff that operates said program has a very lackadaisical approach to responding to emails from fellow ambassadors. Its very apparent that the program is driven to include those with certain viewpoints and removes those who differ. As a now ex-ambassador, I will be doing my upmost to be sharing my experience with everyone whom I come in contact with.

    :)
     
    NoVizz, May 10, 2022
    #1
  2. SnD SoulSnatcha Win User

    Need clarification with Enforcement United/Amabassador program.

    Good morning, BosteroNYC!

    They have recently updated the site for the Ambassadors program and has unfortunately caused issues for users trying to sign up, even though they technically meet the requirements. The Ambassador team is aware of it and is currently trying to get it resolved.
    Try again later on today or even tomorrow to allow them time to work out the kinks.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

    xbox amabassador

    How long have you had over 1500gs? If it's only just gone over 1500gs it may take a few days for everything to sync up on the site.
  4. xbox360italy Win User

    xbox amabassador

    Hello,

    First, please be sure to check our FAQ. The FAQ has information ranging from how Xbox Community Level works to how to get involved in individual specializations.

    If you are unable to find your answer in the FAQ regarding Xbox Community Level or Xbox Community Ambassadors, or if you would like further support, please contact @XboxSupport on Twitter, or
    make a post in the Official Xbox Support Forums.
  5. Cutter Dee Win User

    Joined Amabassador program, after 8 assists can't get back in.

    I figured That would be the problem. thank you very much Balverine.
  6. HyruleBalverine Win User

    Joined Amabassador program, after 8 assists can't get back in.

    The Ambassadors program has just been through a major overhaul. As a result, some bugs are in the system. Don't sweat it, as the devs are working to clear them out. You'll be fine, though you may have to wait a few days. Of course, that doesn't mean that
    you can't make asists here in the forum or keep trying to use the Ambassabank.
Thema:

Amabassadors program (don't join)

Loading...
  1. Amabassadors program (don't join) - Similar Threads - Amabassadors program don't

  2. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  4. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  5. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  6. Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update

    in XboX Insiders
    Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update: I’ve had my insider account for 4+ years and got put into Omega, but my Xbox One x won’t update to the insider build, is there anything i can do? submitted by /u/FluffyUse6143 [link] [comments]
  7. First time in the Xbox Insider Program

    in XboX Insiders
    First time in the Xbox Insider Program: it's very new to me as i have just joined today. i hope i can contribute by doing beta tests on games, report any issues and so much more. once i complete certain quests, participate more, be...
  8. Disc to Digital Program Starting Today?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Program Starting Today?: Isn’t today the day for Insiders? I haven’t found any notice or instructions. submitted by /u/NeoGeoPenguin [link] [comments]
  9. Why dont i have the insider program badge?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why dont i have the insider program badge?: My account is level 2 ive been enrolled in the program for over 6 years and 2 moths tho i just recently levelled it to 2 submitted by /u/GrimXX123 [link] [comments]
  10. Insider program games I can play with the new tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program games I can play with the new tier: Can I play gta online with the insider program submitted by /u/Ok_Bar6678 [link] [comments]