Am new to the xbox got a series s recently and realised that games are deslited. Any work...

Discus and support Am new to the xbox got a series s recently and realised that games are deslited. Any work... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any way to purchase deslited games such as kotor as I'm new to the xbox series s. 5bb07568-2d16-4681-8d1a-845da21a95cb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NobleSix5519, Mar 18, 2023.

1. NobleSix5519
    NobleSix5519 Guest

Am new to the xbox got a series s recently and realised that games are deslited. Any work...

Any way to purchase deslited games such as kotor as I'm new to the xbox series s.

:)

NobleSix5519, Mar 18, 2023
  2. bowski477 Win User

Am new to the xbox got a series s recently and realised that games are deslited. Any work around for the solutions other than getting a series x am try to purchase kotor.

The game is still available here Buy STAR WARS™ - Knights of the Old Republic™ | Xbox is that what you are looking for?

But to answer your question, if a game is delisted the only way to play it would be if you previously purchased it, or have a disc based version. The disc version obviously wouldn't work with a series S though.
  3. hassan iqbal1 Win User

Decided to reinstall CoD Black Ops 3 after a couple years and I’m stuck on version 100.0.0.12.0.0 Is there any way to fix it? I’m trying to play with my friends but can only do local games.

I have recently brought this game again. Little did I know it doesn’t work online. I have tried everything mentioned in this thread for this error on my Xbox’s series s but nothing has worked. Has anyone got anything new or is there a way of getting Activision to fix it?
  4. StolidPandora8 Win User

Hawken MC

this game i think is deslited
  5. Marwood II 87 Win User

Assassins Creed: Revelations.

I've recently just realised how much I love the Assasins series, so I baught ACII, got to play Brotherhood before I buy Revelations though, but I am considering buying Revelations and just missing out Brotherhood?
  6. gundownzero Win User

I bought seris s and if I can’t use my old disc to transfer ID to it I should discount

If there new updates and upgrades to game with story mode and better online content if it got online gameplay I be happy buy game in digital and or get couple discount 5 games or something there need be something instead of just paying same amount money for game you already own .

Seris s don’t use disc but it does use digital so I am not paying for same game at same value or higher price that load **** .

If I had seris x and my game CD broken yes I will pay for new game CD but I am using digital because I am on seris s.

It’s way better to never use CD drive

1 you have no CD to lose

2. It’s digital it never break no need replace it

3. There no CD drive issue it stop working or coming out

4. just play your game without sticking disc in.

Seris s 100% times way better then seris x and the seris s should of been best Xbox console with performance and everything.

I game from 2001 the first Xbox that was made and looking old history nobody use a CDs anymore but you Microsoft why using out dated thing long time ago and it’s all digital now or usb .

I think it was horrible idea to make CD drive still but you did it because people own old video games and you don’t want discount they game already own or put in new content .

If you put in new content and maps and make new content to the old games for only seris s people because outdated game and a lot new content and maps we so would buy old games that are super good games to play new content.

I am not paying unless I get new content for the old games I got to pay again and every one seris s should get new content for old games because you got buy all digital and if seris x it be fine they can get new content if buy digital so it be fair equal.

I am not paying high amount 30$60 for the old games I own because I can install it because my seris s all digital and don’t use CDs.

I love my seris s and I will never buy the seris x .
Thema:

1. Am new to the xbox got a series s recently and realised that games are deslited. Any work... - Similar Threads - got series recently

2. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  3. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  4. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  5. My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One: Last night and the night before, my controller started randomly disconnecting every few minutes and now won't connect to my Xbox at all unless it's plugged in. This controller is a replacement...
  6. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...: Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console. a0ee6023-059f-4c37-8e25-79060bed293c
  7. I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...: I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting is greyed out and can’t be turned on. What can I do to turn it on ? 9306ec73-4a70-4abd-9979-66861737b043
  8. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...: Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367
  9. I bought the entire FNAF series about a year ago and recently they got deleted from my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the entire FNAF series about a year ago and recently they got deleted from my...: I bought the entire FNAF series about a year ago and recently they got deleted from my games and apps and now say I haven't purchased them. I hope someone can help me....
  10. I recently got a series s from Liverpool and I have a query regarding electricity.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently got a series s from Liverpool and I have a query regarding electricity.: So I recently got a series s from Liverpool and I'm from Pakistan where the electricity is 220volts. Is there a way I can check on the Xbox on how much volts it requires before I short circuit it...