Am I still eligible for the 1$ purchase if I use the 14 day trial of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

Discus and support Am I still eligible for the 1$ purchase if I use the 14 day trial of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox Series S, and since this is my first xbox, I am eligible for the 1$ offer. But I also bought a controller which comes with a 14 day... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FK97, Dec 24, 2020.

1. FK97
    FK97 Guest

Am I still eligible for the 1$ purchase if I use the 14 day trial of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

I bought an Xbox Series S, and since this is my first xbox, I am eligible for the 1$ offer. But I also bought a controller which comes with a 14 day trial, so if I redeem the 14 day trial will I still have the 1$ offer?

:)

2. GamersGala Win User

For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes could be used/sold as xbox game pass 14 days trial codes or xbox live gold 14 days trial codes?

Dear Support,

Thank you for the fast reply!

Er...my question is that a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code', right?

I understand that a xbox game pass 14 days trial code or a xbox live gold 14 days trial code can't be used/sold as xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial code for sure.

Because a 'xbox games pass ultimate 14 days trial code' equals a 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code + xbox live gold 14 days trial code', so for new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game
    pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code' , right?

Please help to clarify.

Thanks again for your time! :)
  3. Smwutches Win User

No. The promotion is only for new subscribers. If you use the trial first, you will no longer be considered a new subscriber.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One Gold >> Game Pass

The 14 day codes are trials and will only work with new subscribers to Game Pass, which is why there's an error. You would need a code that is not a trial code (anything 1 month or above) or purchase Game Pass (or Ultimate) directly from Xbox.
  5. DanMen334 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 am I eligible for the Spotify Premium and Discord Nitro etc?

if you've already purchased for $1 previously you're not eligible, but if you used the 14-day trial period and didn't buy at the time then if you're eligible
  6. gemmaalgie Win User

2 charges for 1 subscription

Yes it does show. It's for the ultimate game pass but Says 14 day trial on my bank which I already have the game pass so I don't know why it sayd 14 day trial
Thema:

1. Am I still eligible for the 1$ purchase if I use the 14 day trial of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? - Similar Threads - still eligible purchase

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  4. Can you still get into skip ahead rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you still get into skip ahead rings?: I’m still waiting trying to get into the skip ahead rings is it still possible to get in there almost in insiders for 5 years now submitted by /u/OrneryRecording8883 [link] [comments]
  5. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  6. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  7. I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...: I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play games from my hardrive!? All I have read is that you can’t play x/a games on hdd but this one says it is...
  8. I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist.: I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist. 20cfa3e7-3b9e-44bd-a75a-683ed5af9b1a
  9. How do I logg a return for an Xbox still under warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I logg a return for an Xbox still under warranty?: Xbox was bought in January and has stated giving problems about a month in. Games keep on crashing when you go in. I would like to return it and get a new one. How do I do this?...
  10. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...