Am I still able to have my account unsuspended?

Discus and support Am I still able to have my account unsuspended? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently, my xbox account was suspended for "cheating" and I was curious if I could still get it back. I was letting a friend use my account for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FolflaWola, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Am I still able to have my account unsuspended?

Recently, my xbox account was suspended for "cheating" and I was curious if I could still get it back. I was letting a friend use my account for a short period of time and I'm not too sure if it was something I did or he did to get me banned. I'm extremely upset about this considering I've had this account for a few years. I was thinking maybe it was the gamerscore that got my account suspended, is there a way someone can reset that and I could have my account back? I've tried appealing but the case was not approved, I still think this is unfair.

:)

FolflaWola, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. You only get 1 chance to submit a case review.
  3. Smwutches Win User

A case review would be the only way to have it unsuspended. If the enforcement team upheld their decision, there is nothing else that can be done.
  4. FolflaWola Win User

What about being able to appeal a second time with more detail? Is there a way I could do that? I think the first time I tried, I may not have given enough detail.
  5. jjfmrjefer Win User

hacked account that I can't recover acc

no I am just saying I have password and email to my microsoft account that was hacked but once I log in it says I am suspended and says to go to "aka.ms/comliancelock"

account is still on hackers email so yea unless they unsuspend account I can't do anything
  6. Nitish Kumar5 Win User

why my account is suspend i am not using vpn and multiple account please please my account unsuspend

why my account is suspend i am not using vpn and multiple account please please my account unsuspend
Thema:

1. Am I still able to have my account unsuspended? - Similar Threads - still able account

2. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  3. If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...: I have only recently made a repair request for my elite controller series 2 and I have yet to send it off even though the warranty for it ends on the 10th of Feb 2024, will I still be able to get...
  4. When GTA V is removed from gamepass, will i still be able to cloud stream the series X...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When GTA V is removed from gamepass, will i still be able to cloud stream the series X...: Would i need to buy a series X or will i be fine with just the GTA + subscription and/or owning the series x version? 315ebaf5-e7e3-42f2-892b-ddaf59687415
  5. I need to know if I can install a "Xbox series X" offline and still be able to play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to know if I can install a "Xbox series X" offline and still be able to play it: Hey. I don't have internet and I own a Series X. So basically, I just wanted to know if I were to buy a Xbox series X game disc, like Dead Space remastered that says only "Xbox series X" on it,...
  6. Will I still be able to play MC while the 30 day security lock is active?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will I still be able to play MC while the 30 day security lock is active?: If you change your email without being able to access the other email, you have to wait 30 days for the change to go through. During that time, if you're signed into the Minecraft Launcher on your...
  7. Why are all my pc game pass games gone but i am still able to play if i forcefully open the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are all my pc game pass games gone but i am still able to play if i forcefully open the...: its saying something about an age restriction but i've never had the problem before. i don't know the exact timing of when the error started accouring. also i have screenshots of the errors but...
  8. My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account: My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account 6b62f198-d79e-4e30-a0e9-9f975911815d
  9. My account was permanently banned, would I still be able to login to epic games with my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was permanently banned, would I still be able to login to epic games with my...: I was banned, and I would like to know if I would still be able to login to Epic Games with my banned Microsoft account and keep all my rocket league, and other stuff, or would I have to create a...
  10. If I get a new Xbox will I be able to sign in with my old account and still have all my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I get a new Xbox will I be able to sign in with my old account and still have all my...: If I get a new Xbox, will I be able to sign into my old account and still have all my games and all the stuff that I have purchased 7d5b632a-f21f-4381-b077-177b6b35af95