Am I screwed?

Discus and support Am I screwed? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, so I was an idiot and plugged my X1 into a power strip and during Hurricane Irma, when the power went out for a minute and came back on the unit... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Basher72011, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Basher72011
    Basher72011 Guest

Am I screwed?

Ok, so I was an idiot and plugged my X1 into a power strip and during Hurricane Irma, when the power went out for a minute and came back on the unit now won't turn on. I've tried a new power brick and I still get a red light on it and the u it still won't
    turn on... Am I screwed?

:)

Basher72011, Oct 15, 2017
  2. crunchyg
    crunchyg Guest
    I am back.

Hi Caillou, and welcome back! I'm the new admin, still finishing a few things up in the back end, so I haven't made a formal announcement about the site's return. But it's coming soon. Am I screwed? :D

crunchyg, Oct 15, 2017
  3. KN1GHTMARE
    KN1GHTMARE Guest
    I am back.

Good to see the gang getting back together. I'm here to help any way I can!

KN1GHTMARE, Oct 15, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Am I screwed?

M3tal Daz3, Oct 15, 2017
  5. Rostom L Win User

Am I screwed?

Hi Jordan!

Sorry to hear about what happened. Let's do our best to get this sorted out.

Since you tried 4 different controllers and they're still not connecting to your console, possible that the issue is with your console itself. Try to perform a factory reset on your console. There's an option to keep your games and apps:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    On the Reset your console? Please choose “Reset and keep my games & apps”
  6. Jordan Smith5 Win User

Am I screwed?

ALSO. i just tested 2 controllers on my pc bluetooth and got the same exact result. i have no clue what the heck is going on.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Am I screwed?

Seems like a hardware issue caused by electricity

To file for repairs: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/warranty-and-service/getting-your-product-serviced
  8. Smwutches Win User

Am I screwed? Help!

Sorry for all the posts. My phone flipped out.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Am I screwed? Help!

You can call support and have them turn off auto renewal. They don't need the password.

You can also follow the instructions from this site to reset the password -
    support.xbox.com/.../manage-live-id
Thema:

Am I screwed?

1. Am I screwed? - Similar Threads - screwed

2. Loose screw in my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loose screw in my controller: Hi I recently got a new xbox seires x controller, i could hear something rattling round inside the body of the controller so I took off one of the side grip covers to see a loose screw sitting...
  3. My xbox is screwed, please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is screwed, please help: So today when i got home i was expecting a game to be downloaded which i started downlaoding from the app. Now i get home to see my xbox on but my tv says no signal. I used a new hdmi cable,...
  4. I need to know how to log into my xbox account because i screwed it up.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know how to log into my xbox account because i screwed it up.: i recently changed the microsoft of my account to another email and removed that alias, the thing is the email i changed it to was part of another account which i removed the alias from and...
  5. Am I screwed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Am I screwed?: My xbox controller literally will not pair to my series x no matter what i do. i’ve tried everything from usb cords to unplugging it for a few minutes and nothings working. I’ve tried 4 different...
  6. Does anyone know the type of screw used on the power switch board in the xbox one and one s

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know the type of screw used on the power switch board in the xbox one and one s: I lost a few of those screws from my xbox one s and I wanted to know what kind of screws are these e2558d74-8608-40a7-8381-6e8a90347760
  7. Xbox Series X - Loose screw

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Loose screw: Yesterday i unboxed my brand new Xbox Series X after months of waiting as it was so hard to find but to my disappointment, when i unboxed it, i heard a rattling sound which was loud as if some...
  8. Screw fell while unboxing Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screw fell while unboxing Series X: Hi everyone, I just bought a Series X last week and today I've got the chance to unbox it and set it up. But while opening the wrapping around the console, I've heard some rattling and a long...
  9. Loose screw in system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loose screw in system: One of the screws that holds the back panel in place slipped out of my fingers and fell through the vents by the disc drive while I was cleaning the console. I can hear it rattle when I shake the...
  10. Alpha skip ahead here, when i lunch psychonauts 2 I guess my HDR screw the image (too bright)

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead here, when i lunch psychonauts 2 I guess my HDR screw the image (too bright): Guys can someone have a suggestion? If I turn off the HDR the problem disappear but it's a really beautiful game to play with HDR Ps:launch :) submitted by /u/Raxelzu [link] [comments]