Am I screwed?

Discus and support Am I screwed? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, so I was an idiot and plugged my X1 into a power strip and during Hurricane Irma, when the power went out for a minute and came back on the unit... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Basher72011, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Basher72011
    Basher72011 Guest

Am I screwed?

Ok, so I was an idiot and plugged my X1 into a power strip and during Hurricane Irma, when the power went out for a minute and came back on the unit now won't turn on. I've tried a new power brick and I still get a red light on it and the u it still won't
    turn on... Am I screwed?

:)

Basher72011, Oct 15, 2017
  2. crunchyg
    crunchyg Guest
    I am back.

Hi Caillou, and welcome back! I'm the new admin, still finishing a few things up in the back end, so I haven't made a formal announcement about the site's return. But it's coming soon. Am I screwed? :D

crunchyg, Oct 15, 2017
  3. KN1GHTMARE
    KN1GHTMARE Guest
    I am back.

Good to see the gang getting back together. I'm here to help any way I can!

KN1GHTMARE, Oct 15, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Am I screwed?

M3tal Daz3, Oct 15, 2017
  5. Jon81D Win User

I am connected - But I am not!

thanks for reading, I factory reset, which has fixed my issue.
  6. {Parity} Win User

I am connected - But I am not!

Thanks for posting back with your solution. Happy Gaming!
  7. Yezzmina Win User

I am a gold member but it says I am not?

Your profile shows you as gold. It is probably a sync error with the server. Try deleting your profile (profile only), clear system cache, reboot your system, and download your profile again. After that it should show you as gold.
  8. cano1006 Win User

I AM NOT WHO YOU SAY I AM

My xbox one calls me gabby blocker? is has the gamertag right, though. I'm confused
  9. Smwutches Win User

am i ban ?

If you are banned, you can find information on why at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    The enforcement team does not use the forums so no one here would have any information.
Thema:

Am I screwed?

1. Am I screwed? - Similar Threads - screwed

2. XBOX screwed me right in my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX screwed me right in my gamertag: My first gamertag was "UltimateCuck7". I had this gamertag for years, and then one day I turned on my XBOX to see that it got overridden and changed to "HappyJoey45232". I have two issues with...
  3. Xbox Series X - Loose screw

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Loose screw: Yesterday i unboxed my brand new Xbox Series X after months of waiting as it was so hard to find but to my disappointment, when i unboxed it, i heard a rattling sound which was loud as if some...
  4. Screw fell while unboxing Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screw fell while unboxing Series X: Hi everyone, I just bought a Series X last week and today I've got the chance to unbox it and set it up. But while opening the wrapping around the console, I've heard some rattling and a long...
  5. Loose screw in system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loose screw in system: One of the screws that holds the back panel in place slipped out of my fingers and fell through the vents by the disc drive while I was cleaning the console. I can hear it rattle when I shake the...
  6. My Xbox is totally screwed up I think

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is totally screwed up I think: My xbox is having a DHCP issue but my router is working perfectly fine and when I reset my console sometimes it says I am connected but my freinds list is stuck at 50 online everyone on the same...
  7. I screwed up my minecraft over a cape and need help. please.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I screwed up my minecraft over a cape and need help. please.: I will try to explain my situation the best i can. I recently updated Minecraft and immediately started getting pestered by it to migrate my account. This has been a fact that I had known about...
  8. Alpha skip ahead here, when i lunch psychonauts 2 I guess my HDR screw the image (too bright)

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead here, when i lunch psychonauts 2 I guess my HDR screw the image (too bright): Guys can someone have a suggestion? If I turn off the HDR the problem disappear but it's a really beautiful game to play with HDR Ps:launch :) submitted by /u/Raxelzu [link] [comments]
  9. I screwed up got a halo preview invite through a child account now I can't download it...

in XboX Insiders
    I screwed up got a halo preview invite through a child account now I can't download it...: So I signed up for halo insider with a child account and now I can't opt into Xbox insider to download the preview because it says I'm under 18 why the hell would 343 give an invite to a child...
  10. Loose screw in series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loose screw in series x: So when I received my series x I was one of the unlucky ones who had a loose chassis screw so I'm curious anyone else have this is your Xbox running ok since will it effect console long-term...