Am I going to have region based troubles on Xbox 1 S in Bulgaria with F1 2019?

Discus and support Am I going to have region based troubles on Xbox 1 S in Bulgaria with F1 2019? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm looking to buy a Xbox 1 S in Bulgaria and want to play F1 2019. Am I going to have any region based payment/any other issues with the game? My... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by irrr.hristova, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Am I going to have region based troubles on Xbox 1 S in Bulgaria with F1 2019?

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a Xbox 1 S in Bulgaria and want to play F1 2019. Am I going to have any region based payment/any other issues with the game? My decision to buy the console depend on this. If yes, can you advice on how to play F1 2019 in Bulgaria? Thanks!

This is supposed to be a surprise present, so please get back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Irina

:)

irrr.hristova, Apr 10, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

The Xbox One is region free (with the exception of some Chinese exclusive games).

However, billing and purchasing is tied to specific countries due to tax laws.

To circumvent that, I'd recommend you try to buy a physical disc copy of F1 2019 if possible. That way you will have no problems with billing and downloading games on the console.

Or if you really need to use a download: You will need to have a valid payment option (Credit Card or Bank account) from a Xbox Live supported country.

Alternatively, create an account and set the country of that account to a Live supported country. Then buy prepaid gift cards for the currency of that country to buy the game.

But that "loophole" might not work, and you have wasted money to buy a useless gift card.

So I REALLY recommend trying to buy the game on physical disc. Then you're guaranteed to not have problems.
  3. Senkei88 Win User

Hello, you can buy and play the game offline, but Xbox Live isn't supported in Bulgaria. You would need to create an account based on another country and make your purchases with that.
  4. Allas13 Win User

What upcoming games are you excited for??

My top 3 games I am looking forward to is

1 - F1 2019

2 - Ghost Recon Break point

3 - MW - remastered
  5. jakamahmic Win User

F1 2019

In xbox settings work good. But in the game f1 2019 i dont have a option video settings
  6. yunggmoreira Win User

Favorite Xbox Racing Game and Why!

F1 2019 it was good graphics
Thema:

1. Am I going to have region based troubles on Xbox 1 S in Bulgaria with F1 2019? - Similar Threads - going region based

2. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

in XboX Insiders
    now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?: The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ? While still unconfirmed by Xbox,...
  3. Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?: Live in apartments, should have at minimum 20 different wifi connections listed, currently have 0. This is an everyday occurance and blaming everybodies routers and isps is getting old. I have...
  4. Quick Resume ......What's Going On ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Quick Resume ......What's Going On ?: Ive been advised that having QR activated could cause some performance issues with certain games so im looking for a way to de activate the feature yet no matter if i manually remove the game from...
  5. Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...: Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go any further 8ae293ef-5999-4495-9889-30302d7eb6a3
  6. Error 0x803F8001 - nothing makes this go away (Region set correctly)

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x803F8001 - nothing makes this go away (Region set correctly): I'm completely stuck on this error. I have an active account on my PC. I am trying to play Microsoft games that are still available on Xbox Game Pass (Outer Worlds). My region is set correctly to...
  7. I bought my friend who lives in a different region and it didn’t go through apparently...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my friend who lives in a different region and it didn’t go through apparently...: I bought my friend a code it didnt work because he lives in europe im asking for a refund 0f3674e2-710a-4811-b210-6e8fb2a7719c
  8. I changed my region on my account settings, but when I go to purchase something it still...

in XBoX on Windows
    I changed my region on my account settings, but when I go to purchase something it still...: As the title said, I changed my region, but when I go to purchase something it still says my old region, so I can't fill in the information c35c0a28-9471-4a5e-b9a3-d48d05dce2ca
  9. Go with closest region or lowest ping?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Go with closest region or lowest ping?: I'm in the northeast but yet the south central has the lowest ping for me by about 25 b637c7fa-5023-4b90-92f6-ec2872ae56d7
  10. Help: changing region go wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help: changing region go wrong: Info The account region I'm migrating from MEXICO The account region I'm migrating to UNITED STATES The error code or message you encounter NO ERROR CODE or MESSAGE When I Did: About November 7 I...