Am I going to get banned for this?

Discus and support Am I going to get banned for this? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I thought that I was signed into this account and wanted to redeem $10 on this account but I signed into my brothers account by mistake I redeemed the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BreakingPayload, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Am I going to get banned for this?

I thought that I was signed into this account and wanted to redeem $10 on this account but I signed into my brothers account by mistake I redeemed the $10 on my brothers account by mistake. I redeem the $10 on my brothers account by mistake and my brother
    hasn`t converted his MSP to local currency I press the xbox guide button to back out and I thought the $10 wasn`t redeemed. I redeem the $10 on this account thinking it wasn`t redeemed on my brothers account and my brother goes back to the "The Xbox stores
    are now priced in your local currency instead of Microsoft points. Your account and everything sold in the Xbox Stores will now use your local currency. We`re putting $10 in your Microsoft account. For more info, go to www.xbox.com/pointsfaq" page on my xbox
    and it saved the same $10 on my brothers account I redeemed on this account. Am I going to get banned for this? I didn`t mean for this to happen. Should I click continue on my brothers account for the local currency?

:)

BreakingPayload, Jan 1, 2014
  2. EvilOak27
    EvilOak27 Guest
    Will having the word '***' in my motto get me banned?

You might as well get yourself banned now because it's going to happen sooner or later anyway.

But come on, if you're going to get banned at least get banned for something that is just a little bit funny... That's not funny at all.

EvilOak27, Jan 1, 2014
  3. still banned and should of been unbanned a while ago!

GT: i got banned for communication and i was going to get unbanned on the 15th of october and im still banned could anyone solve this for me please thanks

MasterSniperHDH, Jan 1, 2014
  4. KLRSKIR
    KLRSKIR Guest

I would give Support a ring and let them know what happened.

KLRSKIR, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Wh1plash96
    Wh1plash96 Guest
    Wh1plash96, Oct 31, 2018
  6. KLRSKIR Win User

I would give Support a ring and let them know what happened.
  7. Wh1plash96 Win User

8. Dirty Loco Win User

Am I getting ban??

Any in-game cheats (the ones that have been installed by developers)
    are allowed, and you will NOT be banned for using them. What will get you banned is using cheats or hacks that need any external device or program.
  9. VernierSlake Win User

Am I getting ban??

Nope it's fine. As long as you didn't mod or hack your gamerscore via external means it's OK.
  10. Selphie Nutter Win User

Am I getting ban??

I agree weith you there temhotabot I don't like cheats either about the only cheasts I'll actually allow (because there funny) are the cheats you unlock for 100% toney hawks & the only one's I'll use are big head mode &
    kid mode because riding round on a skateboard with the board being about the same size as your charator is just too funny not to use. I don't agree with using cheats to complete a game if you can't do it properley don't play it I hate hackers moders & glitchers
    I'd like to hunt them down & force them to attend my party of torment that I will host just for them *EVIL LAUGH*
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. Am I going to get banned for this? - Similar Threads - going banned

2. it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.: hello! so, my xbox live account was what i believe was banned 3 years ago, but when i try to log into the account, it just says im suspended, but when i go to xbox enforcement, it says banned user...
  3. What can i do about my cousin going on my Xbox and getting me banned for a year

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can i do about my cousin going on my Xbox and getting me banned for a year: My brother got me banned for a year by going on my xbox. What do i do? c34e2db5-cb9d-44fd-b360-13123d769546
  4. Is there a list of controllers that are going to be banned by Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a list of controllers that are going to be banned by Xbox?: I use a third-party controller for an accessibility issue with my hands. I currently use a wired third-party controller as the button placement is more comfortable for my hands in extended gaming...
  5. If you're going to be banning keyboard and mouse players on Xbox, what about cross play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you're going to be banning keyboard and mouse players on Xbox, what about cross play...: I understand you try to bank keyboard and mouse on console because some people think is cheating and I understand that like for rainbow people like to use keyboard, mouse like Zim for short to...
  6. Whats going to happen with that xbox ban mod menu?

in XBoX on Windows
    Whats going to happen with that xbox ban mod menu?: So I heard theres a mod menu going around that can ban people. Is this a real issue? I've seen a lot of people talking about it but a lot of people jump on the trending train to get views. So is...
  7. why am I banned I haven’t done anything wrong my friend is going to kill herself that’s...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why am I banned I haven’t done anything wrong my friend is going to kill herself that’s...: why am I banned I haven’t done anything wrong my friend is going to kill herself that’s this is the only way we talk 85c36d6d-884c-450c-a165-9c6556dc99e4
  8. When I go to look at my active suspension(s) after my account was banned and I submitted an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I go to look at my active suspension(s) after my account was banned and I submitted an...: When I go to look at my active suspension(s) after my account was banned and I submitted an appeal, why does it say “Sorry, we can't get notifications right now. Try again later.” Does it mean my...
  9. I got banned for no reason, what is going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for no reason, what is going on?: I have received a 2 week ban for “account” and had no reason given to me, I had my appeal denied and no further details given, I received this ban whilst on a communication ban and at work....
  10. Why do I get banned for using one word. But when that someone kept telling me to go ****...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I get banned for using one word. But when that someone kept telling me to go ****...: My cousin killed 4 guys on GTA the other night and they invited him to a party and was saying racial slurs. So we moved on to killing them for a while and they kept fighting back. One of them...