Am I going to get banned for this?

Discus and support Am I going to get banned for this? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I thought that I was signed into this account and wanted to redeem $10 on this account but I signed into my brothers account by mistake I redeemed the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BreakingPayload, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Am I going to get banned for this?

I thought that I was signed into this account and wanted to redeem $10 on this account but I signed into my brothers account by mistake I redeemed the $10 on my brothers account by mistake. I redeem the $10 on my brothers account by mistake and my brother
    hasn`t converted his MSP to local currency I press the xbox guide button to back out and I thought the $10 wasn`t redeemed. I redeem the $10 on this account thinking it wasn`t redeemed on my brothers account and my brother goes back to the "The Xbox stores
    are now priced in your local currency instead of Microsoft points. Your account and everything sold in the Xbox Stores will now use your local currency. We`re putting $10 in your Microsoft account. For more info, go to www.xbox.com/pointsfaq" page on my xbox
    and it saved the same $10 on my brothers account I redeemed on this account. Am I going to get banned for this? I didn`t mean for this to happen. Should I click continue on my brothers account for the local currency?

:)

BreakingPayload, Jan 1, 2014
  2. EvilOak27
    EvilOak27 Guest
    Will having the word '***' in my motto get me banned?

You might as well get yourself banned now because it's going to happen sooner or later anyway.

But come on, if you're going to get banned at least get banned for something that is just a little bit funny... That's not funny at all.

EvilOak27, Jan 1, 2014
  3. still banned and should of been unbanned a while ago!

GT: i got banned for communication and i was going to get unbanned on the 15th of october and im still banned could anyone solve this for me please thanks

MasterSniperHDH, Jan 1, 2014
  4. KLRSKIR
    KLRSKIR Guest

I would give Support a ring and let them know what happened.

KLRSKIR, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Wh1plash96
    Wh1plash96 Guest
    Wh1plash96, Oct 31, 2018
  6. KLRSKIR Win User

I would give Support a ring and let them know what happened.
  7. Wh1plash96 Win User

8. Dirty Loco Win User

Am I getting ban??

Any in-game cheats (the ones that have been installed by developers)
    are allowed, and you will NOT be banned for using them. What will get you banned is using cheats or hacks that need any external device or program.
  9. VernierSlake Win User

Am I getting ban??

Nope it's fine. As long as you didn't mod or hack your gamerscore via external means it's OK.
  10. Selphie Nutter Win User

Am I getting ban??

I agree weith you there temhotabot I don't like cheats either about the only cheasts I'll actually allow (because there funny) are the cheats you unlock for 100% toney hawks & the only one's I'll use are big head mode &
    kid mode because riding round on a skateboard with the board being about the same size as your charator is just too funny not to use. I don't agree with using cheats to complete a game if you can't do it properley don't play it I hate hackers moders & glitchers
    I'd like to hunt them down & force them to attend my party of torment that I will host just for them *EVIL LAUGH*
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. Am I going to get banned for this? - Similar Threads - going banned

2. How do I go about getting a ban overturned or is my time with this company over?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I go about getting a ban overturned or is my time with this company over?: Got on Xbox today to find out I have been permanently console banned. I have had temporary 24 hour bans now and again over a 10 year period for end to end trash talking before, but to jump from...
  3. My account was permanently ban and my appeal didn't go through

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was permanently ban and my appeal didn't go through: I received a communications ban second one I've ever had and it said that I was permanently ban from Xbox live. So I filed an appeal that was rejected and after that it came up with another ban...
  4. I have not recieved a ban, all functions work but when I go on Gamepass app says I have a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have not recieved a ban, all functions work but when I go on Gamepass app says I have a...: So title says it all. I get a message when I open gamepass app that says I've been suspended yet I have not recieved one. I can play online, send messages etc. The only ban I ever had was from...
  5. I need he'lp my friend is going to hack me and ban me from xbox and reporting me pls help��...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need he'lp my friend is going to hack me and ban me from xbox and reporting me pls help��...: Help me I'm going to be hacked and blocked ba4538ea-0e92-4a63-8cb2-6b603085497f
  6. someone reported me for no reason! And saying I'm going to get banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone reported me for no reason! And saying I'm going to get banned: So I asked for someone's help to do a thing in a game what everyone does and he reported me to Xbox live and saying I'm going to get banned please help 1aa5b8dd-cfff-45a0-9a1c-f68dcfee3fd1
  7. I got banned from messaging/talking and my ban was supposed to go out on today at 4:30 pm...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned from messaging/talking and my ban was supposed to go out on today at 4:30 pm...: It still hasnt gone out so please let me know how to fix it 5d0b2692-e085-442f-828f-8d70aa99e7e2
  8. What is going on with the XBOX Mass Communication Ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on with the XBOX Mass Communication Ban?: I was banned for no reason, although it stated abuse, which is not accurate at all. I am exceedingly kind and I do not trash talk nor do I associate with people that I do not know very well as I...
  9. wrongful ban by abuse of the system how to go about it

in XBoX on Consoles
    wrongful ban by abuse of the system how to go about it: with going into a little detail as possible, i was banned for communication for 7 days because another guy who was fooling around with my mates wife i told him off after he starting messaging me,...
  10. Xbox Enforcement Im not going to blame you and Im sorry for everyone who was banned blamed you ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Im not going to blame you and Im sorry for everyone who was banned blamed you ...: Xbox Enforcement Team I was reportec by 2 hackers named choppsui and . I was permanently banned I reported them and blocked. Xbox Enforcement team I did not theft or steal, but I'm sorry and I own...