Am I going about Dev mode wrong?

Discus and support Am I going about Dev mode wrong? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Before being able to access Dev mode I see that I am supposed to purchase a microsoft partner license. I have been trying to do so, and it has been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TomyVercetti98, Apr 5, 2023.

  1. Am I going about Dev mode wrong?


    Before being able to access Dev mode I see that I am supposed to purchase a microsoft partner license. I have been trying to do so, and it has been taking me through dragged out process and having me upload documents to prove I have an organization, which I don't. I am just trying to buy one so I can run an emulator with Dev mode... I feel like I am doing something wrong. Help?

    :)
     
    TomyVercetti98, Apr 5, 2023
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Am I going about Dev mode wrong?

    emulators are not allowed on Xbox except as part of official, commercial products like Rare Replay. if you are not actively developing software, which you are not, you're not allowed to use a dev mode. Using dev mode to run pirate software can lead to account and hardware bans.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    i am unable to purchase Dev mode?

    Error code 2006 usualy indicates your system is not fully updated

    I'm afraid you'll need to contact the dev mode people about any troubles you're having, we have no ability to look at your account or anything to do with money
  4. Tommygun02 Win User

    i am unable to purchase Dev mode?

    Hi do you have the contact information for that?
  5. Tommygun02 Win User

    i am unable to purchase Dev mode?

    They didn't respond to me at all. They wasn't helpful. They are losing out on money.
  6. UniqueName666 Win User

    i am unable to purchase Dev mode?

    Did u get the contact info? Having the same issue.
Thema:

Am I going about Dev mode wrong?

Loading...
  1. Am I going about Dev mode wrong? - Similar Threads - going Dev mode

  2. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  3. Can’t seem to go disk to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t seem to go disk to digital: I’m in omega group .. I’m using an xbox ONE s but when I put my games in the option isn’t there for me to go from disk to digital any ideas??? Do I need to go back to Xbox one ?? submitted by...
  4. Pour one out for me. Xbox is going in for repair.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pour one out for me. Xbox is going in for repair.: Been waiting for this update since it was announced. No issues before. Ever. Update drops and I find out my disc drive doesn't work anymore. Been using digital for awhile but have some discs to...
  5. HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black

    in XboX Insiders
    HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the...
  6. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...
  7. Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app

    in XboX Insiders
    Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app: Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider updates on the Xbox mobile app because that would be super cool submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments]
  8. Does anyone know when we are going to get new previews

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when we are going to get new previews: Know when we’re gonna get on the Xbox insider app because I would like to know because I completed all of them except the understanding video gameplay by Oxford because I think it is invite only...
  9. PLEASE HELP!!! my xbox one S that ive had since 2018/19 wont go past the green startup...

    in XboX Insiders
    PLEASE HELP!!! my xbox one S that ive had since 2018/19 wont go past the green startup...: The only thing's its ever done before is be a little slow to load a game and Assassin's Creed Odyssey has crashed on it twice or less. submitted by /u/staarlitt [link] [comments]
  10. Lenovo legion go 2 Now Xbox Full Screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Lenovo legion go 2 Now Xbox Full Screen: Im not receiving the update, Ive done every step right and joined Insider program download the latest update its just not there. Ive tried everything. submitted by /u/Mysterious-Stuff9038...