Am i Being Stalked by a Modder?

Discus and support Am i Being Stalked by a Modder? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im pretty sure i have a modder/hacker stalking me online. There has been multiple occasions where a modder has made their presence known in game by... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ak Shady, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Ak Shady
    Ak Shady Guest

Im pretty sure i have a modder/hacker stalking me online. There has been multiple occasions where a modder has made their presence known in game by blatantly abusing their mods.

For example, playing call of duty i was taken into a lobby that seemed normal, until i was repeatedly killed seconds after respawning.

i was then invited into a party where i was told "you can play our little game with us" and they refused to leave me alone.

Usually its a lot more subtle as if they dont want me to know what's going on, and since then my gaming experience has been mostly unenjoyable and i have a constant feeling of paranoia whenever i sign in.

Is there any way to confirm or deny that i have a stalker who keeps taking me into phoney game lobbys to mess with me?

:)

Ak Shady, Apr 10, 2020
  2. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Hiya!!

My advise would be to not only report them for the suspicious activity but also block them. Don't say anything to them that may come back and you are suspended for.

Happy Gaming!!
  3. mozmoz2009 Win User

Best thing to do is report and block the player
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

i am being set up as a modder.need help

i am well aware of that,which is why i asked for senior members to respond in my very first post.

if i don`t get a response here i will repost some where else.

they don`t seem to have a thread for being stalked by a modder problems.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Help, I am being harassed and stalked.

This is not the place to call out other users on Xbox Live. Report, mute, block, and completely ignore these individuals if they are bothering you. The last part is especially important: trolls on the internet
    feed off of your reactions if you continue to give them attention.

Xbox Enforcement will eventually read your submitted reports and take action if necessary.
  6. Boombaa Win User

I am LITERALLY being stalked on xbox.

Hi,

But you must be aware that it takes some time to review the huge amount of daily report the XBLPET team must check.

You did everything you can do to correctly report these guys, now unfortunately you have to wait.
Thema:

1. Am i Being Stalked by a Modder? - Similar Threads - Being Stalked Modder

2. What's the point in being an Xbox insider?

in XboX Insiders
    What's the point in being an Xbox insider?: Not trolling as I've been in the programme for over a decade but these days it feels like being an insider is less valued than ever. I've been alpha skip ahead or equivalent for a lot of this time...
  3. Not being able to play games on external hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to play games on external hard drive: Why can’t I play games on my external hard rice fa80c9e6-2a62-4a8b-93ef-811c874bbf99
  4. This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...: So,I will start by saying my Xbox one is 4 years old and somedays it takes longer than usual to fully start up. Yesterday afternoon it worked just fine, I shut it off like normal and when I went...
  5. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  6. How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?: The discord server view option has completely disappeared. It should display Discord underneath Start a party, but that option isn't there. I've restarted my Xbox, reconnected my xbox account to...
  7. Prank him John not being gayHehehe

in XboX Insiders
    Prank him John not being gayHehehe: 8+ submitted by /u/HillBoys23 [link] [comments]
  8. How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?: I recently started playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint and noticed I was unable to hear voicelines entirely or they sounded like they were speaking from 50 meters away when the character...
  9. How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?: Ever since the new game bar update I haven't been able to go onto gamebar because it says "signing in". No matter how long I wait for it, it continues to be stuck there. I have tried everything...
  10. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...