Am I allowed to add a Discord link to my Xbox club description?

Discus and support Am I allowed to add a Discord link to my Xbox club description? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; title says it all, I was wondering if adding a discord server link to my Xbox Clubs description was allowed or not. I looked through Community... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Kingtiez, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Kingtiez
    Kingtiez Guest

title says it all, I was wondering if adding a discord server link to my Xbox Clubs description was allowed or not. I looked through Community Standards but I wasn’t able to make out of its allowed or not. I recently got my clubs description deleted, with a email about my club.

Am I allowed to add a Discord link to my Xbox club description? [​IMG]
    Did this break any rules? If so I apologize.

The discord server was only another community meetup place which is quite frequently moderated.

:)

Kingtiez, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Big Sosa x Win User

Yeah just fill out a case review and you should get a response within hours if not just be patient, have good day or night ✨

If this helped you in any way please rate yes or no Below and thank you ✌🏻♥️

Brian O.
  3. Kingtiez Win User

I actually was hit with social enforcement action, but I understand if I did something wrong then it’s only right that I get hit with it. Though I didn’t come here to ask about my suspension, I was just trying to figure out what I did so I don’t do it again. Thank you all for the help.
  4. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Customer support can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions.

I would suggest submitting a case review to see what was the cause of that enforcement action

Please check the link below, it has useful information of how to submit a case review

How to submit a case review

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

If you have any trouble following any steps or the issue persists let me know!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  5. Kingtiez Win User

You didn’t need to but I appreciate it.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Personally, I would avoid it. It's not allowed in LFG posts because it's spam/advertising, so it's possible they could see it that way in a club post as well.
Thema:

1. Am I allowed to add a Discord link to my Xbox club description? - Similar Threads - allowed add Discord

2. My Xbox One S doesn’t allow me to add accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S doesn’t allow me to add accounts: I have tried resetting by that made it worse and now I have access to no accounts. whenever I try to add a new profile it starts to load but it never finishes and then it kicks me out of the...
  3. Will it be possible to add a feature that allows us to record clips but with party audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will it be possible to add a feature that allows us to record clips but with party audio?: When will be able to clip voice audio just for our funny experiences, like clip your funny moments but have the party's audio, or could it be possible to have it as a toggle option?...
  4. I purchased a Forza horizon add on for my son by clicking "Allow" in the MS Family safety...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased a Forza horizon add on for my son by clicking "Allow" in the MS Family safety...: Hi, when my son wants to buy a game he needs to send me a request and I get an email from MS Family safety if I allow him. He wanted to buy a Forza Horizon add on so I clicked on the green Allow...
  5. Why won't it allow me to add my Xbox profile onto my Xbox without signing into Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't it allow me to add my Xbox profile onto my Xbox without signing into Microsoft...: It won't let ad my account to my Xbox it keeps telling me to go to Microsoft and put in an 8 digit code and there's no where to put a code and iv tried using my device but when it asks for a code...
  6. I trying to change payment account for Xbox PC app account but it wont allow me to add...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I trying to change payment account for Xbox PC app account but it wont allow me to add...: It prompt for business account or school account only. Why? [img] deb90c40-4018-4b12-9795-8636a96ee459
  7. Xbox one S is not allowing me to (+Add new) account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S is not allowing me to (+Add new) account: This Xbox one S currently doesn't have any accounts. It has an issue when I try to add a account to the console with the (+Add new) button it loads for a second and then just closes out with no...
  8. Xbox x/s not allowing me to add any profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox x/s not allowing me to add any profile: I have already done power on /off And factory reset No network issues I go to add new and the spinning circle just spins then closes and then repeat …. Super frustrating. System only 3 months...
  9. How do I allow a child in a Microsoft family group to add online friends when I have no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I allow a child in a Microsoft family group to add online friends when I have no...: We are trying to allow my child to add friends to play Minecraft realms with but constantly get the message "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up" we...
  10. Can't update child's Xbox/Microsoft account to allow him to add friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't update child's Xbox/Microsoft account to allow him to add friends: I've just created my son a child's Microsoft account and Xbox profile, so that he can play with my other son on Minecraft on his android phone. When he tries to add a friend, I get the message...