Am I able to transfer minecraft worlds between Microsoft accounts?

Discus and support Am I able to transfer minecraft worlds between Microsoft accounts? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had a world I played quite a bit on my dads Xbox account as I couldn’t afford my own at the time. I was simply wondering if it possible for me to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ricky LaGue Jr., Jan 5, 2023.

1. Am I able to transfer minecraft worlds between Microsoft accounts?

I had a world I played quite a bit on my dads Xbox account as I couldn’t afford my own at the time. I was simply wondering if it possible for me to be able to transfer that minecraft world to my new current Microsoft account?

:)

Ricky LaGue Jr., Jan 5, 2023
  2. ReynaldoB Win User

Hi Ricky LaGue Jr.

Thank you for posting on the Microsoft Community forum. I hope you are doing well.

I understand that you have question if you can transfer your Minecraft Worlds between your Microsoft Accounts.

To further assist you with your concern, I would recommend contacting Mojang support for this matter. It's best to contact them in order for you to get the exact information about the process. For you to contact them, please click on this link here: Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net)

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Transferring Minecraft license from my account to my daughters account

I have accidentally bought Minecraft Windows version to my account instead of my daughters one. She can play with my login however I am not able to limit her with Microsoft Family account... Is it possible to transfer the license to her account?
    No nothing is transferable between accounts.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

I really want to combine two accounts but I can’t

I want to combine my accounts for Minecraft because I used an old email and I couldn’t access online so I made a new email and now half my worlds are tied to one account and the other half is tied to the other
    Nothing is transferable or able to be combined between accounts.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Moving Minecraft worlds between profiles

Sorry but a Minecraft world is still a game save and as such cannot be transferred between profiles. However, if your console is connected to an HD TV then you should be able to play multiplayer with both profiles.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

How to transfer worlds between switch and pc with only mc acc no realms

Hello, Jasper C. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

First, it is important to point out that I'm not part of the Microsoft or Minecraft staff.

That being said, I'm sorry to say, but without realms, it is not possible to transfer Minecraft worlds from one platform to another, like between Switch and PC.

Not only that, but it is critical to point out that worlds aren't synced between devices even if the same Microsoft account is used.

I know this is not the kind of answer you were expecting, but your understanding is appreciated.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. Am I able to transfer minecraft worlds between Microsoft accounts? - Similar Threads - able transfer minecraft

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  4. Not able to see all friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not able to see all friends: On my profile it says I have 7 following but I only follow 5 people and it won’t let me see the other 2 people that I apparently follow. Any fix of this would be great...
  5. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  6. Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x: I want to be able to hook my Xbox series up to the 2 monitors and watch as I kick a ball on screen 1 and it'll appear on screen 2.. I don't want to duplicate/mirror the same image....
  7. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  8. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  9. Will I be able to transfer Hogwarts Legacy to a new console, for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to transfer Hogwarts Legacy to a new console, for free?: I plan to upgrade my Xbox One to a Series X soon, but I’m worried about Hogwarts Legacy. I bought the Xbox One version of Hogwarts Legacy, but I’m worried about if it will transfer. I have 3...
  10. To be able to transfer gift cards redeemed on the wrong account to the correct one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    To be able to transfer gift cards redeemed on the wrong account to the correct one.: I was told to write this here so it will bring attention to this problem, so I have. I just hope they will be able to add an option to be able to transfer it to the correct account or something....