Am I able to transfer any content from one gamer tag to another

Discus and support Am I able to transfer any content from one gamer tag to another in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I got my son Xbox I created everyone a account somewhere down the line my son started using my gamer tag with my email and made it his own…so what... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by breanne martin, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Am I able to transfer any content from one gamer tag to another

When I got my son Xbox I created everyone a account somewhere down the line my son started using my gamer tag with my email and made it his own…so what I’m asking is there a away room transfer his progress over to his email and gamer tag that I originally created or is it best for me to start all over

:)

breanne martin, Aug 19, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. Nothing can be transferred between accounts.
  3. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Swapping my gamertags

All the accounts are independent of each other. Each gamer tag it tied to its own account and each account has it's own unique email address.

You can't swap any content from one account two another, things like gamer tags, game saves, games purchased and dlc is all tied to the account that bought the content.

You can have one credit card on up to 5 accounts from what I recall but it doesn't have any ability to transfer stuff from one account to another.
  4. XANGCRIS Win User

a little help guys...

I don't think you can transfer from one tag to another, its for console to console with the same gamer tag
  5. Hellfire IRL Win User

Premium

You can not transfer 'Premium' between gamer tags, you can not transfer 'Gold' between gamer tags. You can however play Premium content with another gamer tag on the same console (so have both accounts on the same xbox and job done).
  6. WPAK Win User

combining gamertags

Hi there,

Sorry, but it can't be done.

you can not transfer achievements from one gamertag to another. There is no way to combine 2 gamer profiles in to one, or to move any achievements or content to another profile.
Thema:

1. Am I able to transfer any content from one gamer tag to another - Similar Threads - able transfer content

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  4. Not able to see all friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not able to see all friends: On my profile it says I have 7 following but I only follow 5 people and it won’t let me see the other 2 people that I apparently follow. Any fix of this would be great...
  5. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  6. Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x: I want to be able to hook my Xbox series up to the 2 monitors and watch as I kick a ball on screen 1 and it'll appear on screen 2.. I don't want to duplicate/mirror the same image....
  7. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  8. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  9. Will I be able to transfer Hogwarts Legacy to a new console, for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to transfer Hogwarts Legacy to a new console, for free?: I plan to upgrade my Xbox One to a Series X soon, but I’m worried about Hogwarts Legacy. I bought the Xbox One version of Hogwarts Legacy, but I’m worried about if it will transfer. I have 3...
  10. To be able to transfer gift cards redeemed on the wrong account to the correct one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    To be able to transfer gift cards redeemed on the wrong account to the correct one.: I was told to write this here so it will bring attention to this problem, so I have. I just hope they will be able to add an option to be able to transfer it to the correct account or something....