Am I able to Temporary suspend my xbox live?

Discus and support Am I able to Temporary suspend my xbox live? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't seem to suspend or put my account on hold. I'm not worried about loosing the month from my subscription I want to suspend it for a short period... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FishtailSpark20, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Am I able to Temporary suspend my xbox live?

I can't seem to suspend or put my account on hold. I'm not worried about loosing the month from my subscription I want to suspend it for a short period of time.

:)

FishtailSpark20, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Removing Email

I would like to remove an email off one of my banned account. The email that is linked up with that account is temporary suspend and i am not able to login to xbox.com because of that the. gamertag is codejunkie101

Deadly V3nomX, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Unable to Speak After Communication Suspension

I have recently been suspended for communication. However my suspension has been lifted, I am able to send messages and hear my friends again. The problem is that my friends or anybody can still not hear me. It has been almost three weeks and the problem still consists. If anybody knows any solutions to this I would appreciate it very much.

Matthew Butler, Jan 4, 2014
  4. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest

sorry it is not possible to suspend Live, sorry.

davemcfly85, Jan 4, 2014
  5. No you can't suspend your Xbox live account but you can suspend your auto renewal payment option.

FTH StealthGrvy, Oct 31, 2018
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

sorry it is not possible to suspend Live, sorry.
  7. FTH StealthGrvy Win User

No you can't suspend your Xbox live account but you can suspend your auto renewal payment option.
  8. zZackery Win User

PLEASE HELP

I want to recover my account that is mine and it's suspended for no reason and I can't sign in a view the reason why it's suspended or temporary suspended please HELP ME.
  9. PhloydBarnum Win User

Mw2!?

Suspension of a player's Xbox LIVE account can be imposed because of inappropriate conduct or system abuse. Inappropriate conduct includes these kinds of actions:

1. Inappropriate in-game behavior (scamming or cheating)

2. Attempts to manipulate Xbox LIVE services through network interference, feedback abuse, complaint abuse, or other system tampering

When an Xbox LIVE account is suspended, the suspension blocks the suspended player from signing in to Xbox LIVE with the suspended account.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The duration of the suspension depends on the frequency or severity of the offense. A minor infraction may result in a temporary (rather than permanent) suspension.

Temporary account suspensions end at about the same time of day as when they are issued (at the end of the suspension period—24 hours, three days, and so on).

A message with the suspension end date appears when you sign in to Xbox LIVE using the suspended gamertag. Also, an email message is sent to the email address that is associated with your Xbox LIVE account.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So, if your friend has been suspended or does get suspended, he should receive an email telling him how long. If he has been suspended or does get suspended and wishes to know more, please post a thread in

15 - My LIVE account was suspended
  10. GaryWinteringham Win User

Suspended temporary

I've read posts like this a few times and more times than not its because they used inappropriate language or something in upload studio, have you uploaded any videos that could offend anyone?
Thema:

1. Am I able to Temporary suspend my xbox live? - Similar Threads - able Temporary suspend

2. Pallworlds not able to play offline on Xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Pallworlds not able to play offline on Xbox series x: Even tho it's advertising that it has an offline mode in the store. Also considering "steam" players have access to it. Every time I try and open the game without an internet connection it pops up...
  3. Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?: So I sent my Xbox in for a crashing issue for Microsoft to repair it since its still under warranty but unfortunately it was damaged slightly in shipping so they sent it back. I fixed the main...
  4. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  5. Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend: Ive been trying to play with my friend for a while but whenever i join its not letting me. It just says “unable to connect to world” 2ed46b5a-12a5-4e54-9cfe-d5b9098e9fc2
  6. I plugged in my keyboard and mouse to my xbox and its fine but it's making me not able to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I plugged in my keyboard and mouse to my xbox and its fine but it's making me not able to...: I've tried to reset it but it won't go please help c88e0f34-b053-4f3f-9be6-41e16e929234
  7. I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message: We weren't able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message: We weren't able to...: I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message from Windows 11: "We weren't able to install the app (0x80073CF6)" 31635452-d5bb-429e-a940-28a80cf9fb78
  8. If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...: I have only recently made a repair request for my elite controller series 2 and I have yet to send it off even though the warranty for it ends on the 10th of Feb 2024, will I still be able to get...
  9. Your Xbox Profile is not able to use Parties?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Your Xbox Profile is not able to use Parties?: Hey I've been having an issue with Xbox Windows parties where it says I'm not able to use parties and I don't recieve game or party invites. But I recieve message notifications from those same...
  10. I want to know why it is not possible to be able to use an Xbox 360 controller to play Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to know why it is not possible to be able to use an Xbox 360 controller to play Xbox...: I mean seriously tho. It is mainly because my Xbox One controller is in bad condition and has bad drift on both analog sticks. i love playing the fallout series along with alot of other games i...