Am I able to Temporary suspend my xbox live?

Discus and support Am I able to Temporary suspend my xbox live? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't seem to suspend or put my account on hold. I'm not worried about loosing the month from my subscription I want to suspend it for a short period... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FishtailSpark20, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Am I able to Temporary suspend my xbox live?

I can't seem to suspend or put my account on hold. I'm not worried about loosing the month from my subscription I want to suspend it for a short period of time.

:)

FishtailSpark20, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Removing Email

I would like to remove an email off one of my banned account. The email that is linked up with that account is temporary suspend and i am not able to login to xbox.com because of that the. gamertag is codejunkie101

Deadly V3nomX, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Unable to Speak After Communication Suspension

I have recently been suspended for communication. However my suspension has been lifted, I am able to send messages and hear my friends again. The problem is that my friends or anybody can still not hear me. It has been almost three weeks and the problem still consists. If anybody knows any solutions to this I would appreciate it very much.

Matthew Butler, Jan 4, 2014
  4. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest

sorry it is not possible to suspend Live, sorry.

davemcfly85, Jan 4, 2014
  5. No you can't suspend your Xbox live account but you can suspend your auto renewal payment option.

FTH StealthGrvy, Oct 31, 2018
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

sorry it is not possible to suspend Live, sorry.
  7. FTH StealthGrvy Win User

No you can't suspend your Xbox live account but you can suspend your auto renewal payment option.
  8. zZackery Win User

PLEASE HELP

I want to recover my account that is mine and it's suspended for no reason and I can't sign in a view the reason why it's suspended or temporary suspended please HELP ME.
  9. PhloydBarnum Win User

Mw2!?

Suspension of a player's Xbox LIVE account can be imposed because of inappropriate conduct or system abuse. Inappropriate conduct includes these kinds of actions:

1. Inappropriate in-game behavior (scamming or cheating)

2. Attempts to manipulate Xbox LIVE services through network interference, feedback abuse, complaint abuse, or other system tampering

When an Xbox LIVE account is suspended, the suspension blocks the suspended player from signing in to Xbox LIVE with the suspended account.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The duration of the suspension depends on the frequency or severity of the offense. A minor infraction may result in a temporary (rather than permanent) suspension.

Temporary account suspensions end at about the same time of day as when they are issued (at the end of the suspension period—24 hours, three days, and so on).

A message with the suspension end date appears when you sign in to Xbox LIVE using the suspended gamertag. Also, an email message is sent to the email address that is associated with your Xbox LIVE account.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So, if your friend has been suspended or does get suspended, he should receive an email telling him how long. If he has been suspended or does get suspended and wishes to know more, please post a thread in

15 - My LIVE account was suspended
  10. GaryWinteringham Win User

Suspended temporary

I've read posts like this a few times and more times than not its because they used inappropriate language or something in upload studio, have you uploaded any videos that could offend anyone?
Thema:

1. Am I able to Temporary suspend my xbox live? - Similar Threads - able Temporary suspend

2. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  3. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  4. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  5. Not able to join a xbox party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to join a xbox party: Whenever i try to join a xbox party i get hit with a error code 0x80190190. Iv pretty much tried everything that i seen on xbox support website clearing mac, port forwarding, resetting my xbox....
  6. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  7. Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?: I have recently connected to Startlink and have just tried to connect XBox series X to the Internet. Now I can't see any videos or images in the xbox store. I notice there is an outage for the...
  8. When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...: Just wondering as I have quite a few games that I have not played yet. Will they install from dosc and will they get updated after next month or so I need to install them beforehand? Thanks....
  9. When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...: When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to play my Xbox 360 games download from the Microsoft store once there taken down from off the Microsoft...
  10. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...