Am I able to log into my Xbox one account on a 360 in order to buy a game? And if so will I...

Discus and support Am I able to log into my Xbox one account on a 360 in order to buy a game? And if so will I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to get a old game since I lost my disc, but the devs only rereleased it on the 360 store. 4809c05b-e1cf-42d2-b74d-decaab07c39c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brandan Scott, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Am I able to log into my Xbox one account on a 360 in order to buy a game? And if so will I...

I want to get a old game since I lost my disc, but the devs only rereleased it on the 360 store.

:)

Brandan Scott, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Am I able to log into my Xbox one account on a 360 in order to buy a game? And if so will I be able to play said game on my Xbox one?

Hi Brandan, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Your Xbox profile is the same for both the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One console so you can, but you can only play backward compatible game titles on Xbox one. You can check this link: https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/games/backward-compa... to see if your old game is included. Thank you!
  3. Heschel6 Win User

Error 0x8015DC05

I am able to log in on my xbox 360 so it must have to do with the privacy settings on the xbox one!
  4. TexasKen Win User

How to buy a game on PC and XBox One to play cross-platform?

OK, it's sinking in. I am good at PC's but not consoles.

I can see my Wife created her own account of our XBox One. When on my PC, I can log into my account and see everything on our XBox One which she can access through her account.

So, I go to the MS store and buy the game once getting 2 versions. I assume I will be able to install both from there. I will be able to play on my PC and she will be able to play against me with the same copy I installed on our XBox One as long as she logs
    into her account.

Correct?

You all are wonderful.
  5. dxXGamboyXxb Win User

Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com

First I want to apologize to ngocphi for being to aggressive with my words, so sorry.

Thanks Mister Maka for caring.

The problem is, that for me the rules are not very clear and I don"t know if I can get these free xbox 360 games or not. So if you could answer these questions it would be great.

I am a belgian and have set my xbox one as US for multiple reasons (I am the parent account).

I also have a paypal method on xbox one (with belgian address) , I buy prepaid cards on microsofts website to use the code to buy games on xbox one on the US store.

My nephew who is not 18 has the child account (but I have given him all the rights) and also has gold.

Is it possible to set the region of the xbox 360 on xbox.com to Belgium without affecting it the live gold account on xbox one which is set to US?

So that I log on with his account on a xbox 360 here in Belgium and download the free game and from then on xbox one recognize the xbox 360 is in Belgium and the region is set to belgium so they match. But still keep the xbox one on the US account?

Thanks
  6. SEADRIVE(2) Win User

No Connection to Xbox live

For about a year I have not been able to log into my account on any of my many 360s...I can log into Xbox One fine, but even when trying to play a 360 game on xbox one, it says that I am unable to log into xbox live on this console...it says try downloading
    your gamertag again. I have in fact and last year changed my password like 5 times and still the same problem. There are a few 360 games on my xbox one such as gears 2 or 3 that I would like to play horde with, but I can't log into live on the 360 side to
    do this, but I'm on live on the xbox one side.

I would be very grateful for some effective help.

regards,

SeaDrive
Thema:

Am I able to log into my Xbox one account on a 360 in order to buy a game? And if so will I...

1. Am I able to log into my Xbox one account on a 360 in order to buy a game? And if so will I... - Similar Threads - able log account

2. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  3. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  4. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  5. Not able to see all friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not able to see all friends: On my profile it says I have 7 following but I only follow 5 people and it won’t let me see the other 2 people that I apparently follow. Any fix of this would be great...
  6. Is there a fix for not being able to log in on lords of the fallen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a fix for not being able to log in on lords of the fallen: I keep selecting the log in prompt in game but it doesn't log in. Also I'm not able to play multiplayer anymore. 44f5abdc-39d3-490b-9509-9698ce6fb705
  7. Hi my Xbox controller will turn on,but I am not able to log into my profile the only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi my Xbox controller will turn on,but I am not able to log into my profile the only...: I can't log into my profile with my controller and neither can my brother the only thing that works is the Xbox button 10a4d77e-6cee-4ca8-9659-da1bf8c44bf6
  8. I can’t play my games because even though I’m logged on, it asked me to log on to be able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play my games because even though I’m logged on, it asked me to log on to be able...: I am logged onto my accounts, but when I click on a game to play, it’s tells me to log on with the account that bought the game. It is the same account. 531ecdc9-e38d-4c94-b89f-fe6190c5d86f
  9. Can't seem to be able to log into my Xbox account on my browser.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't seem to be able to log into my Xbox account on my browser.: I can't seem to be able to log into my Xbox account on my browser for some reason. Every time I try to sign in it automatically sends me back to the home page without actually signing me in. Help...
  10. I live in Russia and I haven't been able to log in to my account for several days, can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I live in Russia and I haven't been able to log in to my account for several days, can...: I live in Russia and I haven't been able to log in to my account for several days, can someone explain to me what's going on. 4e6377cf-4e8e-486c-b321-c27e3766d7ce