Am I able to get a refund

Discus and support Am I able to get a refund in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I ordered a gift card on microsoft rewards but as I redeemed the gift card it said it wasn't valid. Could I get a refund... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Gurjeevan Jhite, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Am I able to get a refund

I ordered a gift card on microsoft rewards but as I redeemed the gift card it said it wasn't valid. Could I get a refund

:)

Gurjeevan Jhite, Jun 4, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Am I able to get a refund?

Oh just a note George all subscriptions except prepaid codes are now refundable

Due to the recent changes due to CMA
  3. Georges C. Win User

Am I able to get a refund?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello CP, you can try to request a refund via the link below, however read the conditions because the subscription may not be eligible for a refund.

Xbox subscription cancellation and refund

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...
  4. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

If you are unable to redeem the gift card you got from them using your Microsoft rewards then the best thing you will need to do is to get in touch with them for further support. Use this link to get in touch with them, fill out the forms, and follow the instructions.

https://rewards.bing.com/support

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  5. Nate Gatiru Win User

Problem redeeming code

Ok, am I able to get a refund for the gift then
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Would I be able to get a refund?

Hello, TheName244. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Actually, you can try asking for a refund by going to your subscriptions page https://account.microsoft.com/services > manage subscription > cancel.

If you’re eligible for a refund, the system will let you know about this during the cancelation process.

However, if this message doesn’t appear, please don’t cancel the subscription and instead try asking for a refund by filling out the refund form below:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

In the refund form, you can provide as much information you require to share.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I’ll remain attentive in case you have any other one.

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.

Note: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including an email address. As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.
Thema:

1. Am I able to get a refund - Similar Threads - able refund

2. Not being able to play games on external hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to play games on external hard drive: Why can’t I play games on my external hard rice fa80c9e6-2a62-4a8b-93ef-811c874bbf99
  3. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  4. When i set my refresh rate to 120hz it says i wont be able to use 1440p when my screen says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i set my refresh rate to 120hz it says i wont be able to use 1440p when my screen says...: My screen says in description that it can run 1440p at 120fps for console gaming(AOC 1440p 155hz adaptive sync) but when i try to set my resolution to 1440p it wont let me use 120hz only 60hz and...
  5. Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?: So, like the title says, I can’t get a good NAT or get the Terdeo IP, I’m not sure why, I’ve follow every step on the help page and called my ISP and had them help me reset my network. This is a...
  6. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  7. I refunded two games a couple of days ago and I haven’t been able to get the cash back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded two games a couple of days ago and I haven’t been able to get the cash back.: So days back I bought both Batman Arkham knight bundle and injustice 2 +mortal kombat 11 with dlc bundle as well for 9.99 both and I refunded the injustice and mortals kombat bundle in the sixth...
  8. Are you able to refund the vault upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you able to refund the vault upgrade: I bought the vault upgrade without actually seeing it was the upgrade, and was hoping to refund it so I would be able to just buy the base game but the refund was denied. Would there be an answer...
  9. If I pre-order MW3, will I be able to refund if I dislike the beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I pre-order MW3, will I be able to refund if I dislike the beta?: I want to pre-order but after MW2, I want to make sure I won’t be burned. Can I refund if I don’t like the beta? 1a55a7de-44f2-40a0-a2b9-f084066473d6
  10. I bought something over 14 days ago I am wondering if I am still able to refund it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought something over 14 days ago I am wondering if I am still able to refund it: Well basically I just needed to refund it because I bought it on the wrong account will I be able to still get my money back? 844d6961-410a-44f9-b5dc-e8bdc72bcf5e