Am having problems trying to keep my mw2 on I load up soon,

Discus and support Am having problems trying to keep my mw2 on I load up soon, in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Am having problems trying to keep my mw2 on I load up soon, as I get online it just shuts the game off tried wiping the xbox tried downing and removing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Pearson1, Feb 16, 2023.

1. Am having problems trying to keep my mw2 on I load up soon,

Am having problems trying to keep my mw2 on I load up soon, as I get online it just shuts the game off tried wiping the xbox tried downing and removing the game a few times get no error codes in game only started sine the new update came out today my friend logged in to my account on his s and was working fine looked up all tips to try find out what, am doing wrong and nothing seems to work

:)

David Pearson1, Feb 16, 2023
  2. David Pearson1 Win User

Hi David! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

I just want to make sure that your account works fine when playing on the MW2 game which is installed from your friend's console, right?

What exactly is your Xbox model? Does it happen to your other games?

I recommend that you try all the suggested troubleshooting steps from the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubl...
    Yeah I tired them all off them and I seen online am not the only one having there game crashed
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi David! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

I just want to make sure that your account works fine when playing on the MW2 game which is installed from your friend's console, right?

What exactly is your Xbox model? Does it happen to your other games?

I recommend that you try all the suggested troubleshooting steps from the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubl...
  4. Rostom L Win User

Just to confirm, you just recently updated the game, correct?
  5. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for confirming, David. I actually see a lot of reports from several players regarding the game crashing after the update. Since your other games work fine and you have tried some of the troubleshooting steps to fix it, our best option here is for you to get in touch with the game publisher support to report the incident so they can be aware of the issue and fix it on their end. You may contact them here https://support.activision.com/options

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

We could perform a factory reset on your console but it's not guaranteed to work if it's an issue of their game update. But you can always try and consider it as a last resort.
  6. David Pearson1 Win User

Yeah at 5pm was working fine before the update not worked since
Thema:

1. Am having problems trying to keep my mw2 on I load up soon, - Similar Threads - having problems trying

2. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  3. hi i have a xbox problem i was wondering if you could help me with i keep trying to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i have a xbox problem i was wondering if you could help me with i keep trying to...: hi i have a xbox problem i was wondering if you could help me with i keep trying to download fallout 4 from my cd but it keeps stopping the installation around 27% i check what to do on the...
  4. I have been trying to connect to my network and had all the connection problems. No static...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been trying to connect to my network and had all the connection problems. No static...: I have tried to reset my WiFi? I have go my computer up and used CMD, I have changed the network to manual and reset the Xbox several times? 4aebaf61-4172-4e2a-a187-f80ee1834949
  5. I have a problem when trying to initialize starfield on game pass pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem when trying to initialize starfield on game pass pc: Hi, I installed Starfield on my E: drive because i dont have enough space. But when im trying to launch the game this error pops up: ''C:\Program...
  6. Im having the same problem as the other too people with trying to download the season pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im having the same problem as the other too people with trying to download the season pass...: It says i have the season pass and all the maps are free but when i go to download em it won't let me saying premium content is blocked 7c2aa036-46f1-4ea0-a608-20be16a3a8ee
  7. I'm having problems opening FH5 on PC, I'm using the xbox app and when I try to open the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems opening FH5 on PC, I'm using the xbox app and when I try to open the...: I am having problems opening FH5 on PC, I am using the xbox app and when I try to open the game it closes, I have tried many things but nothing has worked. I just want to play, I'm quite...
  8. I'm having problems opening FH5 on PC, I'm using the xbox app and when I try to open the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems opening FH5 on PC, I'm using the xbox app and when I try to open the...: I am having problems opening FH5 on PC, I am using the xbox app and when I try to open the game it closes, I have tried many things but nothing has worked. I just want to play, I'm quite...
  9. I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...: Hi I have downloaded a digital game and it won't play it keeps crashing I have tried all the problem solving and still do t work how can I get a refund for this please...
  10. Trying to update my xbox and it says there is a problem and I don't know what to do I have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to update my xbox and it says there is a problem and I don't know what to do I have...: Trying to update my xbox and it says there is a problem and I don't know what to do I have tried hard restarting and hasn't worked these are the error codes 0x8007232A 0x00000000 0x00000206...