Always stuck connecting in any party chat

Discus and support Always stuck connecting in any party chat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ive tried everything to fix the problem and nothing has worked, honestly need help because Microsoft isn't helping at all. would appreciate some help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GoOnParpHim, Oct 3, 2020.

1. GoOnParpHim
    GoOnParpHim Guest

ive tried everything to fix the problem and nothing has worked, honestly need help because Microsoft isn't helping at all. would appreciate some help asap cheers

:)

GoOnParpHim, Oct 3, 2020
  2. Maxbore Win User

Hi there.

I would attempt checking your internet connection.

If you do not have internet connection / stable internet the code will not process the party chat request. You can check wifi via Xbox settings, if this is still an issue I would unplug your xbox for 30 seconds OR restart your internet router.
  3. Nelsio17 Win User

Can't use party chat

I'm having these same issues right now. Game chat works fine but as soon as I get into any party, it won't let me switch to "Party Chat". It's like it's stuck in Game Chat & won't allow a switch over to Party Chat.
  4. TexasStuBaby Win User

Party chat not working, NAT is Open

Me and a buddy of mine always have problems connecting in party chat when he is playing Destiny.
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Wired or Wireless

I always prefer the wireless controllers. Never had any problem with them.

The buzzing Sound in the party on a wired controller sounds like a general issue with the party chat and a wired connection. Had a play and charge kit once. That buzzing sound happened to me too, when it was charging while i was playing an in a party.
  6. H3PA80R Win User

Wired or Wireless

I always prefer the wireless controllers. Never had any problem with them.

The buzzing Sound in the party on a wired controller sounds like a general issue with the party chat and a wired connection. Had a play and charge kit once. That buzzing sound happened to me too, when it was charging while i was playing an in a party.
Thema:

1. Always stuck connecting in any party chat - Similar Threads - Always stuck connecting

2. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  3. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  4. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  5. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  6. Xbox Game Bar Performance Widget always stuck at 0 percent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Performance Widget always stuck at 0 percent: Hello, I was trying the performance widget for xbox game bar, however it does not seem to work. At random intervals, the xbox game bar just decides to stop and gets stuck at everything at 0...
  7. My Forza Horizon 5 when click start always stuck loading please wait the crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza Horizon 5 when click start always stuck loading please wait the crash: 13 days ago, I played the Forza Horizon 5 game normally, but the next day suddenly it can't be played at all until now, I've followed the troubleshooting instructions on YouTube but it still...
  8. My Game Forza Horizon 5 always stuck loading please wait and then crash in Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Game Forza Horizon 5 always stuck loading please wait and then crash in Windows 11: How fix My Game Forza Horizon 5 always stuck loading please wait and then crash in Windows 11, anyone please help fix my problem. 87496862-c67a-4a63-9222-97fccbe3d8a2
  9. Xbox Ap on PC is stuck always Checking for Updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ap on PC is stuck always Checking for Updates: Xbox PC app stuck on "Checking for updates" preventing me from - Microsoft Community I am the person with the same problem as the guy linked above. I have wasted a ton of time trying all the...
  10. I have Xbox one s my GTA v installation always stuck at 93percent, I am installing disc...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox one s my GTA v installation always stuck at 93percent, I am installing disc...: Plz guide me if there a problem with disc or something else 67e6f89c-303d-4bf0-9bf6-2451ff6edacd