Always disconnecting from Xbox Live and EA servers (Fifa Ultimate Team)

Discus and support Always disconnecting from Xbox Live and EA servers (Fifa Ultimate Team) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, last weekend I moved into a new apartment and received a new modem from internet provider. Since then, I can't connect to Fifa Ultimate Team. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cawabaaangaa, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Cawabaaangaa
    Cawabaaangaa Guest

Hi, last weekend I moved into a new apartment and received a new modem from internet provider. Since then, I can't connect to Fifa Ultimate Team. I always get disconnected from servers. And sometimes it says I should connect to Xbox Live. Which a lot of
    times is true, since I got disconnected from Live.

First, I added a static IP to my Xbox, with all that advanced config to console. Nothing changed. I asked internet provider to open ports I need to play (3074, 4500, 53, 80, etc). They said they changed to NAT open permanently, so every port would be open
    always. But nothing changed. Then I set the ports I want open directly on the new modem. Nothing changed. I keep disconnecting from Live and from EA servers. Can't play a single match.

Can anyone help me please? Thanks.

:)

Cawabaaangaa, Dec 20, 2017
  2. JakeConway
    JakeConway Guest
    JakeConway, Dec 20, 2017
  3. itsOnlyMarc
    itsOnlyMarc Guest
    Disconnecting from xbox live

I keep disconnecting from xbox live which while in the middle of a FIFA Ultimate team seasons match can be rather fustrating. Its not my internet connection cos i check that straight after and its always fine. Any advice?

itsOnlyMarc, Dec 20, 2017
  4. JakeConway Win User

PROBLEMA CON CONEXION Y CON FIFA 13

5. JakeConway Win User

need for speed the run

6. DimkaNwebie Win User

Lollipop

I can connected to Xbox live and i can connected to EA server is well with out problem and i can play online seazon Fifa,just cant go in in my ultimate team. 6 month playing,than 7 days ago throw me from ultimate team,and from this time cant enter
  7. Legendary 212 Win User

Update Freezing

Same here... I get around it by disconnecting Live, starting up fifa, wait till you get to the menu choice (Kick-off, Ultimate team, Xbox live etc) and then press the dashboard button sign into xbox live and then choose sign in to ea from the game menu....
    After that should be alright. Hope it works
  8. Azizo Shady Win User

Manager career and player career freeze fix

Hi

Iv had this problem too, except on Ultimate Team. However iv found a temporary fix for now until EA Release an update/fix for this. Disconnect from Xbox live and the EA Servers and play Manager mode COMPLETELY OFFLINE. My Xbox has not frozen since i started
    playing mangaer mode offline.

So because this im assuming its a problem with EA Servers.

Hope that helps :)
Thema:

1. Always disconnecting from Xbox Live and EA servers (Fifa Ultimate Team) - Similar Threads - Always disconnecting Live

2. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  3. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  4. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  5. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  6. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  7. Can’t get Xbox to always distinguish one controller from the other

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get Xbox to always distinguish one controller from the other: Trying to play goat simulator 3 split screen. I’ve done it many times before but sometimes it won’t recognize my controller as a second and it controls player 1. Even in the device settings I can...
  8. Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.

in XboX Insiders
    Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.: When I try to launch Age Of Empires II: Definitive Edition, the game always crashes after a few seconds when displaying Microsoft Studio logo. My console location is set to Greece and language...
  9. How can I fix my Xbox always disconnecting from the wifi and getting it to connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my Xbox always disconnecting from the wifi and getting it to connect: Whenever I try to connect to my Wifi for the first time in a day It is always disconnected from my Xbox and when I try to connect again, it just says "Can't connect. Check your network name and...
  10. Is there a issue with cloud gaming on game pass as I'm always getting disconnected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a issue with cloud gaming on game pass as I'm always getting disconnected: Getting highly frustrated at being disconnected from cloud gaming at moment. f9cd22ef-679c-4e44-8cb1-c8ceec5ea098