Alternately errors: 800704CD and 80072751

Discus and support Alternately errors: 800704CD and 80072751 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I changed the password for the account live on the site. When I try to log into my profile on the console, an error 80072751. Password and data... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LisaAlisa1902, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Alternately errors: 800704CD and 80072751

Hello. I changed the password for the account live on the site. When I try to log into my profile on the console, an error 80072751. Password and data are correct. The site authentication is correct.

I delete account tag on the console, clear your cache, and I try to download the profile of the service live.

Now an error 800704CD. If you can enter the password again produces an error: 80072751. And so alternately.

Similar posts were - but no comments as to be.

Help! I am ill and sit at home, boring, can not play Alternately errors: 800704CD and 80072751 :(

:)

LisaAlisa1902, Jan 2, 2016
  2. docy123
    docy123 Guest
    Can't download profile. 800704CD

I receive various errors when I try to download my profile, these are unknown to xbox support. They are: 800704CD, 80072751. Can't even force update it or download profile or connect to xbox live on any other profile on the HD. My Internet connection is
    fine. I've contacted support and my ISP and no one knows.

docy123, Jan 2, 2016
  3. VAT Redeemer
    VAT Redeemer Guest
    error code 800704cd

I noticed that I get disconnected within 5-15 minutes of signing in to Xbox LIVE. This happened 6 times in a row, which really annoyed me. I deleted my profile and whenever I tried to redownload it, I get different error codes. First, the error code was
    80072741. I tried again and the error code was now 80072751. The 3rd time I tried to redownload my profile, the error status code was now 800704CD. Can anybody help me with this very annoying issue. P.S Fix your stuff, Microsoft.

VAT Redeemer, Jan 2, 2016
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hey there!

Thanks for the support message.

If the Microsoft account email and password are working on Xbox.com but not on the console, it sounds like you have TSV enabled. To fix the problem, please go to
    http://account.microsoft.com/ >> Security & Privacy >> More security settings >> If you're prompted to the "Help us protect your account" screen, follow those instructions >> Once you're on the "Security
    Settings" page scroll down to "Two-step verification and disable that. Once you do that, try to sign in again on your console. If that doesn't work, restart the console and try again.

Please let us know how that goes.

Cheers!

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 2, 2016
  5. Hey there! Thanks for the answer.

Two-step verification not set up and not used in my account. Alternately errors: 800704CD and 80072751 :(

In what may be another reason?

The account is removed from the console to download still fails.

LisaAlisa1902, Jan 3, 2016
  6. Oh, a third attempt return a new bug - 80072741.

Bat check connection to Xbox Live - is ok (test of the console).

7. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest
    Hey there!

Have you tried to search those error codes using the error and status code search tool and follow those steps? If not, please be sure to search all error codes you have been given so far and follow any steps exactly if you have not tried them already.

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-lookup

Cheers!

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 3, 2016
  8. Alternately errors: 800704CD and 80072751

Yes, and cache clean and ports are open and the connection to xbox Live service test is correct. If something worked at the list of recommendations, I would not write to youAlternately errors: 800704CD and 80072751 ;)

Why errors all the time different?

9. I know this is an old thread, but maybe this will help someone else. I had almost identical problems. What fixed my problem was to switch from a wired connection to my router to a wireless connection. Someone else more intelligent about connectivity can
    explain better why this fixed it. Might be worth a try for someone else. Go from wired to wireless or vise versa and try downloading again.

Trouttrooper1, Oct 31, 2018
  10. LisaAlisa1902 Win User

Yes, and cache clean and ports are open and the connection to xbox Live service test is correct. If something worked at the list of recommendations, I would not write to you;)

Why errors all the time different?
  11. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Hey there!

Have you tried to search those error codes using the error and status code search tool and follow those steps? If not, please be sure to search all error codes you have been given so far and follow any steps exactly if you have not tried them already.

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-lookup

Cheers!
  12. Trouttrooper1 Win User

I know this is an old thread, but maybe this will help someone else. I had almost identical problems. What fixed my problem was to switch from a wired connection to my router to a wireless connection. Someone else more intelligent about connectivity can
    explain better why this fixed it. Might be worth a try for someone else. Go from wired to wireless or vise versa and try downloading again.
  13. LisaAlisa1902 Win User

Oh, a third attempt return a new bug - 80072741.

Bat check connection to Xbox Live - is ok (test of the console).
  14. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Hey there!

If the Microsoft account email and password are working on Xbox.com but not on the console, it sounds like you have TSV enabled. To fix the problem, please go to
    http://account.microsoft.com/ >> Security & Privacy >> More security settings >> If you're prompted to the "Help us protect your account" screen, follow those instructions >> Once you're on the "Security
    Settings" page scroll down to "Two-step verification and disable that. Once you do that, try to sign in again on your console. If that doesn't work, restart the console and try again.

Please let us know how that goes.

Cheers!
Thema:

1. Alternately errors: 800704CD and 80072751 - Similar Threads - Alternately errors 800704CD

2. Oneguide doesn't launch. What fix/alternative?

in XBoX on Windows
    Oneguide doesn't launch. What fix/alternative?: Hey. I've got my setup using the passthru/oneguide on my Xbox One X but the last week or so it's taken 10 plus launches each time I've tried to use oneguide in order to get it to work. Today...
  3. I entered my alternate mac address and my internet still wont work, what do i do now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I entered my alternate mac address and my internet still wont work, what do i do now?: My internet randomly stopped working so i tested the connection to see the issue, it told me to enter the alternate mac address. So I did that and it still won't work, I have tried resetting the...
  4. Alternate MAC address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alternate MAC address?: I already hard reset my console and it’s still asking for an alternate MAC address and won’t connect to the internet. Can someone please help? I’ve cleared it and entered it in manually and it’s...
  5. Resetting alternate mac adress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resetting alternate mac adress: Im constanly having to reset the alternate mac address everytime i login to my xbox to connect or find wireless networks, i remember this first happening when i first connected to my hotspot, then...
  6. Alternative Joystick after December 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Alternative Joystick after December 2023: Hey guys, I would like to make a request, but before judging me, please look at my situation. I would like to know if there is any possible way (legal or illegal) for me to keep using my...
  7. I bought a movie purchased movie and the audio is alternate actors, like dubbing. How can I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a movie purchased movie and the audio is alternate actors, like dubbing. How can I...: I bought a movie purchased movie and the audio is alternate actors, like dubbing but its british. How can I change this back? fa50eb90-64f7-427b-968e-b84378f19980
  8. I messed around with my alternative MAC address and now connection to internet is messed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I messed around with my alternative MAC address and now connection to internet is messed...: So I read online that you could bypass parental controls on xbox by changing the alternative mac address. I did that and it worked at first until my parents blocked the new MAC address out of the...
  9. Can i get alternative emails from my main account fully uncensored?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i get alternative emails from my main account fully uncensored?: So i am trying to find out all the emails i/family members have used for alternative accounts that use my main email as a recovery account. I have a list of about 5 or so that have the first two...
  10. Why do I keep getting the alternative MAC address needed error?. I’ve tried everything...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting the alternative MAC address needed error?. I’ve tried everything...: Please contact me at [mod removed - personal information] 81c7a520-d725-4133-9280-61ecb09af3ad