Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...

Discus and support Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have searched for weeks on how to get my xbox 360 games back, the closest I came to getting them back was through the purchase history however, since... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vinder1337, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Vinder1337
    Vinder1337 Guest

Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...

I have searched for weeks on how to get my xbox 360 games back, the closest I came to getting them back was through the purchase history however, since I bought it years ago I can't find it since this only allows me to go back 3 months. Any help would
    be really useful. I also checked my purchase online via the Order History and it is confirmed.

:)

Vinder1337, Sep 16, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox one.

Hey Vinder

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what worked for you.

As there is no further info that we can provide to you on this matter, we will now be lokcing this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being a part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox one.

What game are you trying to download?
  4. Smwutches Win User

The Lego Marvel games are not backwards compatible so you won't be able to download that on the One without purchasing the One version.

Lego Batman 2 is compatible though. As long as you're using the same account that purchased it, it should show as ready to install in your library in Games and Apps. You can also try checking it in the store to see if it'll let you install it from there.

The purchase history for 360 games is really only available on the 360 at this point. If you don't have access to one to check and you're sure you purchased the game on the same account, you'll want to contact support. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Netherwood.Paul Win User

Service unavailable when I sign into my account

It wont let me log into the xbox website but my location on the console is UK and it was bought from UK over 6 years ago.
  6. Kyle8497 Win User

Issue Downloading Halo: Reach DLC Packs.

"Players will need to buy Xbox 360 DLC through the console itself."

OK, I did that three years ago when I bought Halo: Reach.

"If you already own DLC for backwards-compatible Xbox 360 games, you should be good to go, as all DLC will be automatically downloaded with the game."

The map packs did in fact appear as available downloads for Halo: Reach on the Xbox One, but not the extra armor, etc.
Thema:

1. Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox... - Similar Threads - Already bought game

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  4. Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game: I bought minecraft a long time ago on one email address i got. Migrated it, and everything was working out fine. Haven't played in a while and wanted to play with my siblings so I tried to log in...
  5. Game already bought wont play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game already bought wont play: Trying to help out a family member of mine. My Gramps is having an issue were when he loads call of duty it tells him he has to buy the game, when he goes to the store the store tells him he...
  6. why can't i play a game i already bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't i play a game i already bought?: like an hour ago, i purchased a game from microsoft store for xbox, i had to give credit card info like 2 times because the first time it said that there was an error in the procces, the second...
  7. I'm on ps4 and minecraft says to unlock full game but i already bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm on ps4 and minecraft says to unlock full game but i already bought it: I haven't played mincraft in a few months but I still bought the game for the full price but now it's saying to unlock the full game even though I already bought the game...
  8. xbox app asking me to buy a game i already bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app asking me to buy a game i already bought.: I bought Forza Horizon 4 for windows 2 years ago and deleted it last year because it was taking up too much space. im trying to redownload it but the xbox app and microsoft store are saying i need...
  9. Minecraft bedrock telling me to unlock full game even though that I already bought it after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock telling me to unlock full game even though that I already bought it after...: I got a new computer recently and when I install Minecraft, its says to Unlock Full Game. I bought Java & Bedrock Bundle and Java works fine but bedrock telling me to buy it again....
  10. I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the...: I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the Football Manager 23 Editor from Xbox for my PC but it is not opening. Was this only for Xbox?...