Alphabetical achievements list

Discus and support Alphabetical achievements list in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I only have one request. Since my birthday was on the 17th, make it a belated birthday gift. I have over 250k gamer score. Sometimes I like to go back... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ANUBIS11778, Jan 21, 2023.

  1. ANUBIS11778
    ANUBIS11778 Guest

    Alphabetical achievements list


    I only have one request. Since my birthday was on the 17th, make it a belated birthday gift. I have over 250k gamer score. Sometimes I like to go back and see what I have and have not finished in my achievements listed. All I want is that when I have a game in mind I want to find, sometimes it takes forever! Please for the love of God and all that's Holy, please add, instead of just the hidden or not hidden filter, but an ALPHABETICAL filter.

    If I can't remember if I did or didn't fully complete Just Cause 2 for example, I don't want to be looking for half an hour through a list of a thousand games when I could just hit the alphabetical filter and go right to "J". I just don't see how hard that would be to implement that.

    I wanted to buy Diablo 3 again since 4 will be out soon but it took me forever to find it in my list cuz I hadn't played it in 2 years. Had there been an alphabetical filter, i could have found it in a matter of seconds. Please just think it over it would be great if it was added

    :)
     
    ANUBIS11778, Jan 21, 2023
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Alphabetical achievements list

  3. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

    xbox.com friends list is NOT alphabetical, WHY?

    Would be so much easier if the list was alphabetical.
  4. FirestormX2K Win User

    Game Pass for PC Not Showing "All Games" in the Catalog

    Same issue here. If listed alphabetically they cut off at the Ds.
  5. zeroice007 Win User

    xbox.com friends list is NOT alphabetical, WHY?

    I for one definitely understand completely.
  6. Albert X Win User

    xbox.com friends list is NOT alphabetical, WHY?

    I was not aware of this on the Xbox .com, I will surely check it out to see how it works. I am so used to just using the APP on my windows 10 PC that I have not checked this out.
Thema:

Alphabetical achievements list

Loading...
  1. Alphabetical achievements list - Similar Threads - Alphabetical achievements list

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Xbox should be using the English Alphabet, but it's using Alphabets from other countries.

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox should be using the English Alphabet, but it's using Alphabets from other countries.: So it's set to English, the standard English alphabet is usually what my xbox uses. But now it's using letters from other countries, strung together to form English words. The letters are similar...
  8. Incorrect alphabetizing in Movies and TV

    in XboX Insiders
    Incorrect alphabetizing in Movies and TV: Can we please get the alphabetizing of items fixed across the board. It has been years since the fixed how to alphabetize for games but it was never fixed for movies and tv. It takes too long to...
  9. Xbox One Media Player App Alphabet

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Media Player App Alphabet: Discussion? Support? Both! I think that it would be a GREAT idea for the media player for XBOX One to have an alphabet at the top or some other way that you can quickly and easily select the...
  10. Think MS need to learn the Alphabet again.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Think MS need to learn the Alphabet again.: http://oi59.tinypic.com/b7xkiq.jpg If you look at the list of my games peggle 2 comes after Plants vs Zombies. If these are the people who are making the X1 the console is doomed for ever....