alpha update Nov. 19 - loss of customization Home Page. very cluttered now and an ad fest

Discus and support alpha update Nov. 19 - loss of customization Home Page. very cluttered now and an ad fest in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just updated to the new alpha version. I have lost any and all my customize functions for the home screen. My home screen was minimalistic with my fav... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fun_Independence_500, Nov 19, 2022.

1. alpha update Nov. 19 - loss of customization Home Page. very cluttered now and an ad fest

Just updated to the new alpha version. I have lost any and all my customize functions for the home screen. My home screen was minimalistic with my fav games pinned and games I play now. Now it's an ad fest and I'm scrolling through stuff I'm totally not interested in, been in insider for 7+ years but this is the first time, I've actually felt like this is a bad move. Can we get our options back so I can decide how MY HOME SCREEN looks like, I hate Fortnite and am disgusted by ads of it in MY Home Page

submitted by /u/Fun_Independence_500
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fun_Independence_500, Nov 19, 2022
  2. nicodang79 Win User

Is there a way to go back to the old Xbox home dashboard?

So the Xbox home page dashboard updated today and it is absolutely horrible. It’s over cluttered and filled with mostly cards that I have no desire to see. I used to have two groups for games and another group for streaming apps all on the Home Screen. Now I can only put two of my groups on the home page at a time and it’s just overly cluttered with advertisements and with no way to edit it so that what I use most is easy to access. This is just not very customizable and personal like it used to be.

My buddy still has the old dashboard. Is there any way to just go back to the simpler and much better Home Screen?

Cause this is quite possibly the worst Home Screen since the Xbox one has been out. And it was obvious within the first few minutes after using it.
    I'm agrees with you, this dashboard Is trash, full of ads and not personalizable! Now its supports only 10 single games on home or 2 groups. I have 10 groups of games . Microsoft why you destroy Xbox console?
  3. JesúsRosas Win User

update 10.0.10586.1015 after update games won't sync

nov 19 update has a fix for that issue
  4. JesúsRosas Win User

update 10.0.10586.1015 after update games won't sync

nov 19 update has a fix for that issue . .
  5. LoopyRabbit3 Win User

How do i get rid of the new Xbox Dashboard??? The orginal one was perfectly fine..

I've been with xbox for 14 years, this is the worst Home page design yet. Lets be honest, its all ads now. It is the microsoft store home page forced onto customers dashboard. I pay for gamepass ultimate, but now I have to scroll past ads for ultimate, ubisoft+, disney+, movie ads, and club recommendatios that I don't want before I can get to my own tabs. Another big negative about this design is the lag, my dashboard was very minimalistic due to my average internet speeds but now it takes minutes extra before my dashboard loads all these ads and recommendations.
  6. Murderstyle75 Win User

Is that normal i have so many ads on the dashboard ?

Still doesnt mean they have to clutter the dashboard like a NASCAR. You also have to wonder if the ad clutter is really worth all the bad press and user reception. Maybe people wouldn't be so angry if they had more control over their home page at least.
    I mean could you imagine if Windows phones and tablets were set up in a way where the only customization option was buried within a pin sub-section? Why should gamers who are actually paying a subscription fee beyond their service provider be the only ones
    putting up with this?
Thema:

alpha update Nov. 19 - loss of customization Home Page. very cluttered now and an ad fest

1. alpha update Nov. 19 - loss of customization Home Page. very cluttered now and an ad fest - Similar Threads - alpha update Nov

2. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  3. Xbox one X alpha skip ahead won't update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X alpha skip ahead won't update: Hi there I've got a problem with my console, it won't update no matter what I do. I tried to update using offline updater but only goes to 1% and send me back to the troubleshoot menu....
  4. Xbox One X ( Alpha Skip-Ahead ) Edge crashing on the 4-5 last updates? Fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X ( Alpha Skip-Ahead ) Edge crashing on the 4-5 last updates? Fix?: So i was was a happy insider till like 2-3 weeks ago. Sure, the odd crash here n there, but that is to be expected w Alphas.... But 4 or 5 updates ago something happened to Microsoft Edge,...
  5. Xbox won’t detect 4K TV since this morning’s Alpha Skip-Ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won’t detect 4K TV since this morning’s Alpha Skip-Ahead update: As title says. Picture is 640x480 with no seemingly way of changing it. When I go to change the display settings, the only option available to me is 640x480. Also audio settings seems to be...
  6. Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update: Good morning, I noticed that after the last ALPHA ring update the packet loss problem appeared which I never had before. Let me start by saying that my connection and my router work perfectly, on...
  7. Lack of Alpha Skip Ahead updates

in XboX Insiders
    Lack of Alpha Skip Ahead updates: Why there hasn't been a Alpha-Skip Ahead update recently, is there something I missed? submitted by /u/M1chlCZ [link] [comments]
  8. Random Xbox Series controller disconnects after update (Alpha Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Random Xbox Series controller disconnects after update (Alpha Ring): Hello, my girlfriend recently updated her Xbox Series controller (which came with her Series X Console) with an recent update in the Alpha Ring but after that update her controller keeps...
  9. [Problem] Update Alpha (2310.230920-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    [Problem] Update Alpha (2310.230920-2200): Hey guys, how are you? I have a big problem on my XBOX ONE Has this happened to any other ALPHA users? Do you have any tips on how I can reinstall the data without Error 106 or 101 occurring? I...
  10. Xbox restarting suddenly since last alpha skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox restarting suddenly since last alpha skip ahead update: Since the last update, my xbox blinks and restarts out of nowhere. Anyone else having the same problem? submitted by /u/Mean-Lingonberry5257 [link] [comments]