Alpha Skip - Home Screen flickering on Boot Up

Discus and support Alpha Skip - Home Screen flickering on Boot Up in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anybody noticed any initial flickering on their TV’s when you boot up your Xbox?, I have it set up so that when I turn on the Xbox, it also turns on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SinisterSh0t, May 14, 2023.

1. Alpha Skip - Home Screen flickering on Boot Up

Anybody noticed any initial flickering on their TV’s when you boot up your Xbox?, I have it set up so that when I turn on the Xbox, it also turns on the TV, and I’ve noticed that sometimes the screen Will do some intense flickering for about 4-7 seconds when it boots the dashboard before it stops, then will continue to be fine. It only happens sometimes though.

I’ve double checked everything so I know it’s not the TV, it’s the console.

submitted by /u/SinisterSh0t
    [link] [comments]

/u/SinisterSh0t, May 14, 2023
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program.

Hi,

I understand your frustration, everyone on Alpha Skip Ahead now has the new home screen experiment and 50% of the users in alpha ring have it these were chosen at
    random and nothing to do with level and XP.

Within the next two weeks, everyone on alpha ring will have the new home screen, the reason that only 50% of users got it was for A/B testing to compare how like-minded insiders use the old home screen compared
    to the new one to see what features can be removed or moved to another position on the home screen.

Even though it might seem that you are not getting the latest features and that you are not helping but that's not the truth you are making Xbox the best experience to play.
  3. Jose Rosado1 Win User

Warzone 2.0 stuck on connecting to Xbox network

I tried almost everything including paying for gold membership, nothing worked. I added a new account to the system, and booted up warzone and that made it past the flickering screen
  4. luissolid Win User

I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!

The new home its for some Alpha skip ahead, but dont worry a certain point the beta ring will have access.

Regards!
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!

It still hasn't been released to all Alpha's, so you will have to be a little patien
    Yeah, exactly. All that's been announced, so far, is some Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha members.

"We need your help testing out the new interface. The new experimental Home rolls out this week to select Xbox Insiders in our Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead rings. For more details on rollout, keep an eye on the Xbox Insiders section of
    Xbox Wire."

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/07...oll-out-to-xbox-insiders/#r752bX4ySHJOf7DD.99
Thema:

Alpha Skip - Home Screen flickering on Boot Up

1. Alpha Skip - Home Screen flickering on Boot Up - Similar Threads - Alpha Skip Home

2. Blackscreen problem when going from home to game and vice versa (alpha skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Blackscreen problem when going from home to game and vice versa (alpha skip ahead): I have a issue that everytime i go to home or go to a game i have a 3-10 seconds a black screen but i can hear the audio of the game and after some those second have passed i get the normal...
  3. Alpha Skip-Ahead Build Home Screen Feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead Build Home Screen Feedback: I was a long-time Insider during the last few years of the Xbox One's life cycle, then left the program once I got my Series X. After a couple years with stable updates, I figured I'd jump back...
  4. Alpha Skip Ahead subset Home Experience UI survey available in Insider Hub.

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead subset Home Experience UI survey available in Insider Hub.: Don't miss the opportunity to advise the devs how you feel about the new UI. Survey ends in less than 2 days according to the option in the Insiders Hub. submitted by /u/AquarrzSudnnym [link]...
  5. "Report a problem" not showing when holding the home button (Alpha Skip head, Xbox Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    "Report a problem" not showing when holding the home button (Alpha Skip head, Xbox Series X): I have the appropriate insider software installed, but the button still doesn't appear, so I have no way to report issues from the console itself. submitted by /u/Holmes108 [link] [comments]
  6. [Alpha Skip] Highlights within pinned Groups don't work on Home

in XboX Insiders
    [Alpha Skip] Highlights within pinned Groups don't work on Home: After the build before last for Alpha Skip Ahead, icon highlighting on the Home screen has stopped working for me, specifically within the content of any Groups I have pinned. No border, no glow,...
  7. Dev Home broken (Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Dev Home broken (Alpha Skip Ahead): Does anybody else only see a blank screen on alpha skip ahead in dev mode? Without Devhome, I can't even set the console back to normal mode. "Report Problem" button is not available. submitted...
  8. Does move from Alpha to Skip Ahead change Home screen group?

in XboX Insiders
    Does move from Alpha to Skip Ahead change Home screen group?: Hello - I’m currently in the Alpha ring and have the Group B Home screen layout. I have the opportunity to move into the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring. If I elect to move up, will that also change what...
  9. Please clarify Alpha skip ahead home screen

in XboX Insiders
    Please clarify Alpha skip ahead home screen: As of todays update i still dont see anything new or different submitted by /u/Capricornius071 [link] [comments]
  10. Alpha Skip Ahead need to reboot Xbox for new home screen chance

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead need to reboot Xbox for new home screen chance: [IMG] submitted by /u/ROK5TAR [link] [comments]