[Alpha Skip] Highlights within pinned Groups don't work on Home

Discus and support [Alpha Skip] Highlights within pinned Groups don't work on Home in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After the build before last for Alpha Skip Ahead, icon highlighting on the Home screen has stopped working for me, specifically within the content of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/435, Apr 10, 2020.

  1. /u/435
    /u/435 Guest

    [Alpha Skip] Highlights within pinned Groups don't work on Home


    After the build before last for Alpha Skip Ahead, icon highlighting on the Home screen has stopped working for me, specifically within the content of any Groups I have pinned. No border, no glow, nothing. Sound functions, and I can launch things if I count them out, but no visual assurance that I have anything selected at the time. It works fine on the Xbox default pages (store, community, etc) and within My games & apps, but not within this one particular use case.

    10.0.19041.2315, rs_xbox_release_2005.200406-0000.

    submitted by /u/435
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/435, Apr 10, 2020
    #1
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

    Xbox wont update or install games

    Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  3. gds1972 Win User

    Unable to join Alpha-Skip Ahead

    Hi

    Unfortunately once the Alpha Skip ahead tier reached capacity and they had to stop accepting additional new members. When the invites were sent out there would have been places available in the Alpha Skip ahead group however once these
    places filled up no additional members (even with invites) could join at this group.

    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06/29/alpha-skip-ahead-registrations-closed/
  4. At the Nozzle Win User

    Game pass downloads

    Hmm, that doesn't seem right. My game pass games go straight to the "My Games & Apps" Section. I really don't see why it wouldn't.

    I'm not sure how to get it to the 'My Games & Apps" section but you can add it to your home, pins, or groups.

    1. Highlight desired game

    2. Press the Menu button

    3. Select from the options. (Add to Home or Add to Group)

    Best,

    Nozzle :)
  5. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

    how do I join the new xbox avatar beta

    You will need to be a member of the Xbox Insiders to do this.

    Unfortunately Avatars is only for Alpha and Alpha step ahead members (which is by invitation only).

    If you are still interested though, you can build up your score to go through the different levels by providing feedback on questionnaires and bug reporting.

    The more points you get the higher rank you can achieve to get higher placing in the program.

    Once you have hit BETA level, give valid and constructive bug reporting and you could be picked for the Alpha or Alpha skip ahead group.

    This will take a little time, so dont expect to be in Alpha within a couple of months, most people have been in Insiders for maybe 6-18 months before being picked for Alpha groups.
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

    Xbox updates

    Depends in which insider group you are. Alpha skip ahead first, then, alfa, then delta and omega. For regular users in the same time.
Thema:

[Alpha Skip] Highlights within pinned Groups don't work on Home

Loading...
  1. [Alpha Skip] Highlights within pinned Groups don't work on Home - Similar Threads - Alpha Skip Highlights

  2. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  5. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  7. September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  8. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  9. September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...