Alpha Skip Ahead - Xboxes won't connect to network

Discus and support Alpha Skip Ahead - Xboxes won't connect to network in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have 2 Xbox Series Xs in Alpha Skip Ahead that have been having issues connecting to the network upon start up. Network test just spins in the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Doomsaurus, May 16, 2023.

  1. Alpha Skip Ahead - Xboxes won't connect to network


    I have 2 Xbox Series Xs in Alpha Skip Ahead that have been having issues connecting to the network upon start up. Network test just spins in the "Checking connection" before timing out. If it completes the check, it says there's a DNS error and then upon returning to the home screen, it's suddenly lit up with ads after finally establishing a connection. If the connection check times out and then I wait 10/15 minutes, the Xbox will suddenly decide the internet is real again. Once it does finally connect, it's good until I turn it off. Then I start the process over again. The report a problem button in menu also doesn't work anymore or else I would have reported this there.

    Most games won't load anything without being connected to the network (especially on the one that's not my "home" console.) I actually rolled back one of them to the omega tier just because this is so utterly broken. This has been happening about a week, maybe 2.

    submitted by /u/Doomsaurus
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Doomsaurus, May 16, 2023
    #1
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

    In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

    Alpha skip-Ahead

    Hi, Wuhey

    Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

    You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  4. miriamsavetsky Win User

    Xbox skip ahead alpha

    How do i direct it to them
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox skip ahead alpha

  6. {Parity} Win User

    Xbox skip ahead alpha

    You should direct that request to the insider group.
Thema:

Alpha Skip Ahead - Xboxes won't connect to network

Loading...
  1. Alpha Skip Ahead - Xboxes won't connect to network - Similar Threads - Alpha Skip Ahead

  2. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  7. September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  8. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  9. September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260916-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260916-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  10. September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260909-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260909-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...