Alpha Skip-Ahead : Update section shows Big tile always, in MGaA

Discus and support Alpha Skip-Ahead : Update section shows Big tile always, in MGaA in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; in My games and apps' Update section, recent Alpha Skip-Ahead builds, the games are always showing in large/big tiles, even if I changed them to small... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/yexiaobo, Dec 11, 2019.

  1. /u/yexiaobo
    /u/yexiaobo Guest

    Alpha Skip-Ahead : Update section shows Big tile always, in MGaA


    in My games and apps' Update section, recent Alpha Skip-Ahead builds, the games are always showing in large/big tiles, even if I changed them to small ones.

    guess its too obvious to miss. anyway I had submitted bug report from console twice, with screen caps.

    submitted by /u/yexiaobo
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/yexiaobo, Dec 11, 2019
    #1
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

    In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. Arminator Win User

    HELP I Have un enrolled from skip ahead alpha but can't get out 1 week later?

    If you have unenrolled from the Alpha or Alpha Skip Ahead, the console will be marked in the Microsoft database for unenrollment.

    However, if the System wasn't factory reset, the Alpha/Skip Ahead Software is still installed.

    You might have to download an
    OSUDT to an USB stick
    and do a factory reset with a fresh system install from USB.

    Klick on the link above and follow the instructions for updating your console offline (the tile on the right).
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

    Xbox wont update or install games

    Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  5. GrahamHorrocks1 Win User

    Alpha skip ahead update

    Thanks for the reply.I am already in the insider program for 14 months so I don't know if that makes me part of Alpha skip ahead?Thanks
  6. Shuehb1233 Win User

    Alpha skip ahead update

    Por lo regular tardan un par de semanas
    3
Thema:

Alpha Skip-Ahead : Update section shows Big tile always, in MGaA

Loading...
  1. Alpha Skip-Ahead : Update section shows Big tile always, in MGaA - Similar Threads - Alpha Skip Ahead

  2. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  5. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  7. September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  8. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  9. September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...