Alpha Skip-Ahead update doesn't download.

Discus and support Alpha Skip-Ahead update doesn't download. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm on Alpha Skip-Ahead ring and i had the screen to tell me that i need to update my console... But, for about 20 minutes now, there still is no... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nooranee, Oct 8, 2020.

  1. /u/Nooranee
    /u/Nooranee Guest

    Alpha Skip-Ahead update doesn't download.


    I'm on Alpha Skip-Ahead ring and i had the screen to tell me that i need to update my console...

    But, for about 20 minutes now, there still is no update launching or whatever... juste the "Update in progress" screen with nothing happen anymore...

    And wy did the update come right in the middle of my game while I have the auto-update enabled when the console is in "sleep" mode...?!

    submitted by /u/Nooranee
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Nooranee, Oct 8, 2020
    #1
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

    In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

    Xbox wont update or install games

    Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  4. GrahamHorrocks1 Win User

    Alpha skip ahead update

    Thanks for the reply.I am already in the insider program for 14 months so I don't know if that makes me part of Alpha skip ahead?Thanks
  5. Shuehb1233 Win User

    Alpha skip ahead update

    Por lo regular tardan un par de semanas
    3
  6. ToneyJxska Win User

    Alpha skip ahead update

    Por lo regular tardan un par de semanas
Thema:

Alpha Skip-Ahead update doesn't download.

Loading...
  1. Alpha Skip-Ahead update doesn't download. - Similar Threads - Alpha Skip Ahead

  2. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  7. September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  8. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  9. September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260916-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260916-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  10. September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260909-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260909-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...