Alpha Skip Ahead still available??

Discus and support Alpha Skip Ahead still available?? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I saw that insiders could test the Free to play no gold feature they’re adding to xbox and I became an insider so I could too but it seems I cant... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dudeyoyoman123, Apr 4, 2021.

  1. Alpha Skip Ahead still available??


    I saw that insiders could test the Free to play no gold feature they’re adding to xbox and I became an insider so I could too but it seems I cant because the Alpha Skip Ahead isn’t available

    submitted by /u/dudeyoyoman123
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/dudeyoyoman123, Apr 4, 2021
    #1
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

    In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. Daft Badger Win User

    I'm in xbox insiders delta, sooooooo...

    That feature is only available to Alpha,Alpha skip aheads & Beta Insiders at the moment.

    As you are in the Delta ring you will still need gold to play any games online.
  4. gds1972 Win User

    Unable to join Alpha-Skip Ahead

    Hi

    Unfortunately once the Alpha Skip ahead tier reached capacity and they had to stop accepting additional new members. When the invites were sent out there would have been places available in the Alpha Skip ahead group however once these
    places filled up no additional members (even with invites) could join at this group.

    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06/29/alpha-skip-ahead-registrations-closed/
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

    Alpha skip-Ahead

    Hi, Wuhey

    Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

    You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  6. gds1972 Win User

    Why can't I join?

    Just be patient they may allow additional people to join the Alpha Skip ahead when spaces become available.
Thema:

Alpha Skip Ahead still available??

Loading...
  1. Alpha Skip Ahead still available?? - Similar Threads - Alpha Skip Ahead

  2. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  7. September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  8. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  9. September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260916-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260916-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  10. September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260909-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260909-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...