Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring no longer listed in Update Preview.

Discus and support Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring no longer listed in Update Preview. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve been on alpha skip-ahead for a while, testing Update Previews and reporting problems on my consoles, but now both Alpha & Alpha Skip-Ahead are no... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/F4LLEN974, Sep 8, 2021.

  1. /u/F4LLEN974
    /u/F4LLEN974 Guest

    Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring no longer listed in Update Preview.


    I’ve been on alpha skip-ahead for a while, testing Update Previews and reporting problems on my consoles, but now both Alpha & Alpha Skip-Ahead are no longer showing up in the Hub.. Submitted a ticket and contacted support but no replies. Someone ever had this issue ?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/F4LLEN974
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/F4LLEN974, Sep 8, 2021
    #1
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

    xbox insider hub has not given me any new rings yet

    Hi,

    you can change rings in the xbox insider hub when yo manage the xbox update preview rings note that alpha and alpha skip ahead are invite only but you should be able to join the beta ring
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

    Alpha Skip Ahead Insider Group Application issue

    Be sure to read the Reddit Xbox Insider FAQ when to visit the Reddit Insider forum. All the requirements for Insider preview rings are listed in there. Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha rings are invite only.
  4. EXES5 Win User

    Update problems error code 80070002

    Are you on Alpha? 1910 got releaesd so it should update fine now

    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/06/01/june-1st-new-preview-alpha-skip-ahead-ring-1910-update-1910-190530-1940/
  5. ArminatorX Win User

    When is there going to be a fix for UHD/HDR/4k video playback for Netflix and Prime video? I have done every troubleshooting step there is, other then throwing the xbox done out of my window.

  6. Njal the Blue Win User

    When does the xbox one x get the avatar editor update?

    Hi, I tried to private message you but it didn't work.

    You have to be in the insider preview to download the avatar beta app. It works on the original Xbox One, the Xbox One S and Xbox One X. It is not rolled out by console model but by which Insider Preview ring you are in. It has now been rolled out to all
    rings.

    Insider Preview has Alpha Skip Ahead, Alpha, Beta, Delta and Omega rings. Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha are invite only from the development team. You can use any Xbox One family of console in any of the rings.
Thema:

Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring no longer listed in Update Preview.

Loading...
  1. Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring no longer listed in Update Preview. - Similar Threads - Alpha Skip Ahead

  2. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260916-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260916-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  9. September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260909-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260909-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  10. September 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260907-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260907-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...