Alpha Skip-Ahead Permission Bug?

Discus and support Alpha Skip-Ahead Permission Bug? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve been in Skip-Ahead for a few months never had any problems however I’m wondering if this something anyone else is having? Basically some games... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DeccyB_, Feb 4, 2022.

  1. /u/DeccyB_
    /u/DeccyB_ Guest

    Alpha Skip-Ahead Permission Bug?


    I’ve been in Skip-Ahead for a few months never had any problems however I’m wondering if this something anyone else is having? Basically some games require permissions before playing them. I’ve launched a game called Croc’s World Construction Kit 2… it’s a trial. I can very clearly see it wants to ask for permissions but the menu just disappears in a split second? Is anyone else having this? I don’t know what to do. Should I leave?

    submitted by /u/DeccyB_
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/DeccyB_, Feb 4, 2022
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Update

    No, it's not a bug, only 50% of the Alpha and skip ahead users got the new experimental dashboard.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

    Xbox One Gamechat

    Fill out a detailed report, giving make and model of headset you use and send it to the development team.

    I am in Alpha Skip ahead and sometimes get these issues. You could try backing out of the Insider program, to a public build and seeing if things work.

    Remember Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are the cutting edge OS builds and can be full of bugs.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

    How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

    There is only a limited number of free slots in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead.

    If someone in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead leaves, or is removed due to inactivity, participants in Beta are invited to Alpha. However, Beta participant invitations are sent out to those, that leave valuable feedback, find bugs, and are most active in the beta
    group.

    So it's not how long you are in the program, but how valuable your input and bug reporting was in the past.

    Added to the fact that invitations are only sent out if there is new room in Alpha, you might have to wait a while to get invited. Just provide good feedback and be patient.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

    xbox insider program how dose one get an invite to alpha ring status

    as StuartATrueRed states, it is all down to accurate reports. The more you file bug reports, the greater the chance that when they need to top up the Alpha rings, you will get an invite.

    if you do get an invite to Alpha or Alpha Skip Ahead, be prepared for lots of bugs and issues.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

    Problem with insider quest

    It could be a bug. Probably it is a quest aimed at the highest rank rankings, and you being a very low rank, you don't have permission to give feedback. Mine is a guess. It could be otherwise than that. No problem, report the bug also from console.
    I am affected by it and am in Alpha Skip Ahead, so nothing to do with what ring you are in.
Thema:

Alpha Skip-Ahead Permission Bug?

Loading...
  1. Alpha Skip-Ahead Permission Bug? - Similar Threads - Alpha Skip Ahead

  2. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  7. September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  8. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  9. September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260916-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260916-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  10. September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260909-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260909-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...