Alpha Skip Ahead New My Games and Apps layout: Anyone Have a Lower Number of Total Games/Apps?

Discus and support Alpha Skip Ahead New My Games and Apps layout: Anyone Have a Lower Number of Total Games/Apps? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have over 60 apps and the “All owned apps” label says I have 49. I have over 800 games between Installed and Ready to Install, but the “All owned... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mikeyrev, Jan 16, 2020.

  1. /u/mikeyrev
    /u/mikeyrev Guest

    Alpha Skip Ahead New My Games and Apps layout: Anyone Have a Lower Number of Total Games/Apps?


    I have over 60 apps and the “All owned apps” label says I have 49. I have over 800 games between Installed and Ready to Install, but the “All owned games” label claims 693. Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

    submitted by /u/mikeyrev
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/mikeyrev, Jan 16, 2020
    #1
  2. Zenosos Win User

    Xbox Insider Program

    Hi Natpars,

    so how the program works is that by joining a higher up ring you get access to updates before the lower down rings and due to skip ahead being a new ring it is a limited number ring like all alpha but you will have to rejoin beta ring if you do leave alpha
    skip ahead ring. you do not drop to your previous ring.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

    Weird issue with streaming to a Win10 laptop

    Hi there,

    Of late, I've lost the ability to stream to my Win10 laptop. [...]

    Things that are relevant:

    [...]

    I'm in the Alpha Skip Ahead preview ring.

    [...]

    To emphasise; this is a new problem. I've streamed hundreds of hours of gaming with this exact set up and as far as I can tell nothing has changed from my perspective. Unless there had been an update to either the app or the Xbox?
    Since you say you are in Alpha Skip Ahead, and that issue happened just now, please file feedback via the Xbox Insider App, and check the

    Xbox Insider Reddit
    if others have similar issues.

    It might be an issue introduced in a Skip Ahead version. So please inform the team of your issue via the Feedback option and through the Insider Reddit.

    EDIT: It seems that other
    Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead Users have the same issue
    . So it's not an issue with your setup, but a bug that was introduced in this Alpha/Skip Ahead.

    You'll just have to wait until that issue gets resolved, and remember to file feedback!
  4. ArminatorX Win User

    New Xbox one updates.

    If your friend is in the Xbox Insider Program, it might be that the Guide re-arrangement feature is currently in testing for the Alpha and Alpha Skip-Ahead rings. He could start the Xbox Insider App and check which ring he is enrolled in.

    If he's eligible, he might have the chance to move up to an Alpha ring, but also at the risk of new stuff not working. So he should really consider if it's worth moving up to a less stable ring.

    When that new feature is being released to lower rings or the general public depends on how many issues the Alpha Testers find with the feature.

    Only if it's considered to run stable, it'll be released to lower rings or for general availability.
  5. Arminator Win User

    What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

    Hello,

    i am from Germany ....

    Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

    But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

    What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

    Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

    This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

    Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

    You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

    So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Why is there a ⚠️ next to my Xbox game?

Thema:

Alpha Skip Ahead New My Games and Apps layout: Anyone Have a Lower Number of Total Games/Apps?

Loading...
  1. Alpha Skip Ahead New My Games and Apps layout: Anyone Have a Lower Number of Total Games/Apps? - Similar Threads - Alpha Skip Ahead

  2. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  5. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  7. September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  8. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  9. September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...