Alpha Skip-Ahead need help to join

Discus and support Alpha Skip-Ahead need help to join in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I what to join the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring how do I go about doing this ? I been in the inside program for 5 years i I would love to be apart of the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/aaron16393, Oct 26, 2021.

  1. Alpha Skip-Ahead need help to join


    I what to join the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring how do I go about doing this ? I been in the inside program for 5 years i I would love to be apart of the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring

    submitted by /u/aaron16393
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/aaron16393, Oct 26, 2021
    #1
  2. FreeAndSay Win User

    Game Pass

    If you're in preview alpha or alpha skip ahead, search for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and you should be able to join.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    When is Microsoft going to allow existing subscribers to cue up for a Series X console

    You can already if you join the insiders program

    Alpha skip ahead
  4. Stuart Fenton Win User

    Unable to join Alpha-Skip Ahead

    Unfortunately registration ended a couple of days ago - https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06/29/alpha-skip-ahead-registrations-closed/
    If that is case then..... they shouldn't be sending out messages inviting you to join. Christ, I am starting to feel a bit pee'vd about the whole Microsoft experience just now. Over the Xbox console years.... from day 1, its been:

    • 1st your an Ambassador
    • Then you get kicked
    • then its a stupid 1 day ban
    • Then your Insider
    • Promoted to Alpha Skip ahead program
    • Buy the new Xbox1X
    • download content to new Xbox1X
    • that includes the Insider Program
    • But hey.... NO Insider Alpha Skip Ahead
    And now the registrations are closed???? WHF?

    Ok, I went over the top with the bullets.... Please bare in mind people, that I've just turned 46 and now fall into the category of grumpy bugg** .
  5. gds1972 Win User

    Unable to join Alpha-Skip Ahead

    Hi

    Unfortunately once the Alpha Skip ahead tier reached capacity and they had to stop accepting additional new members. When the invites were sent out there would have been places available in the Alpha Skip ahead group however once these
    places filled up no additional members (even with invites) could join at this group.

    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06/29/alpha-skip-ahead-registrations-closed/
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Unable to join Alpha-Skip Ahead

Thema:

Alpha Skip-Ahead need help to join

Loading...
  1. Alpha Skip-Ahead need help to join - Similar Threads - Alpha Skip Ahead

  2. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  7. September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  8. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  9. September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260916-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260916-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  10. September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260909-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260909-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...