Alpha Skip Ahead Insider Group Application issue

Discus and support Alpha Skip Ahead Insider Group Application issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I have been wanting to apply for Alpha Skip Ahead Insider Group in the Insider Hub app. But unfortunately I have picked the wrong option and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LucasGamingCzech, Sep 15, 2022.

  1. Alpha Skip Ahead Insider Group Application issue


    Hello! I have been wanting to apply for Alpha Skip Ahead Insider Group in the Insider Hub app. But unfortunately I have picked the wrong option and can't apply for the group! Could anyone help me? I really wanna test the latest Xbox updates. To be exact I have picked "I'm already in Alpha Or Alpha-Skip Ahead" option.

    :)
     
    LucasGamingCzech, Sep 15, 2022
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Alpha Skip Ahead Insider Group Application issue

  3. ngocphi Win User

    Alpha Skip Ahead Insider Group Application issue

    You dont apply for skip ahead you get invites

    Alpha is application
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

    Alpha Skip Ahead Insider Group Application issue

    Be sure to read the Reddit Xbox Insider FAQ when to visit the Reddit Insider forum. All the requirements for Insider preview rings are listed in there. Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha rings are invite only.
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

    Xbox wont update or install games

    Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  6. kev edin Win User

    Batman Telltale not for free?

    I also cant download batman on gold . I am on the insider's alpha skip ahead . I'm also having issues redeeming codes at the moment. I have reported it in the insider's group .

    Are you in the insider's group ? Could be the problem, or just a glitch 👍
Thema:

Alpha Skip Ahead Insider Group Application issue

Loading...
  1. Alpha Skip Ahead Insider Group Application issue - Similar Threads - Alpha Skip Ahead

  2. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  5. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  8. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  9. September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  10. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...