Alpha skip ahead here, when i lunch psychonauts 2 I guess my HDR screw the image (too bright)

Discus and support Alpha skip ahead here, when i lunch psychonauts 2 I guess my HDR screw the image (too bright) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Guys can someone have a suggestion? If I turn off the HDR the problem disappear but it's a really beautiful game to play with HDR Ps:launch :)... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Raxelzu, Aug 26, 2021.

  1. /u/Raxelzu
    /u/Raxelzu Guest

    Alpha skip ahead here, when i lunch psychonauts 2 I guess my HDR screw the image (too bright)


    Guys can someone have a suggestion? If I turn off the HDR the problem disappear but it's a really beautiful game to play with HDR Ps:launch Alpha skip ahead here, when i lunch psychonauts 2 I guess my HDR screw the image (too bright) :)

    submitted by /u/Raxelzu
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Raxelzu, Aug 26, 2021
    #1
  2. Ickis99 Win User

    Error: 0xc0000189

    I have this problem with Netflix for about 2 weeks on my xbox one x in Alpha skip ahead. Netflix on my xbox one in Alpha works fine at the moment.
  3. kev edin Win User

    Xbox One Elite Controller 2

    I'm in the the alpha skip ahead , I've not encountered any issues with my elite 2 controller.

    Dose it do the same when wired up to console?
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

    In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

    Alpha skip-Ahead

    Hi, Wuhey

    Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

    You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

    console won't start update

    I am lucky I guess. Not been bricked but know a few who have hasd issues. Have had to do the odd factory reset. Alpha skip ahead ring and I see issues but not as many as others and I game pretty much all day too.
Thema:

Alpha skip ahead here, when i lunch psychonauts 2 I guess my HDR screw the image (too bright)

Loading...
  1. Alpha skip ahead here, when i lunch psychonauts 2 I guess my HDR screw the image (too bright) - Similar Threads - Alpha skip ahead

  2. October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  5. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  8. September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  9. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  10. September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...